The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/359870/discussions/0/364041517007524857/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Fuck off Nicole.

Fuck off autism.

Fuck off CIA.

What's your excuse?

And what did he not do wrong?

We're almost there, lads.

Did our Apoc group get partially absorbed by the ultimate+ group? Or did you give up after that wipe?

Ah well, congratulations on your success either way.

Go read the last thread to find out

time to stop avatar fagging it up

Everything user, we've been through this before.
Although I applaud your effort to state that post differently this time.

I'll try again some other time. Thanks for the attempt though.

How do you install Project X in a pirated Final Fantasy X HD Remaster installation?

Last time I uninstalled the game because I couldn't stand Tidus' English voice acting since I was unable to get the mod to work. And apparently this is one of those cases where the author was serious about "this doesn't work in pirated copies".

Is that the case?

Went into that room as it was around, but can try again with Apocalypse if the raid leader wants.

Hey you, you are the golbez impersonator right? I just wanted to thank you for the advice you gave me yesterday

I can only bring one of last stand/radiant shield, and neither of those characters are leveled up anyway.

I don't have two healer BSBs, no last stands, and no damage reflects.

Ah yes

I had heard someone found success using Golbez? Was that you? Well, congratulations my friend.

Anyone here ever do the yearly FFV Four Job Fiesta?

I was thinking, how do you find out how many team matchups there are? My math is pretty shit, but excluding the Mime class, would it be 20x19x18x17?

If you didn't want job duplicates, naturally.

Post the best killshot you've taken.

Yes I just broke his lv cap to 80, but since you're here I have a couple questions:
Is it better to have a Draw Fire fully maxed or a single Gaia's Cross?, also, who do you pair Golbez with? my only 99 char is OK followed by Refia at 80

i don't take killshots

I hopped into the U+ group since I needed the clear, yeah. I'd love to do apoc but I've gotta go out for a while, I'll try hosting one later tonight if anybody's still around. Thanks for the congratulations.

yes

HA HA TIME FOR MOTES

OK, SOON YOU WILL BECOME DEATH

I'll be doing a yearly run. That's about the gist of it though. I go with no dupes, no mime, no berserker, and try to self impose no grinding. Lack of character control is just no fun. Although there are a few tough spots if you do that.

>tfw I cleared all the mote dungeons on the first try so this means shit to me

You need his special autism motes to unlock his full power. I hope that you already did that though.

anyone beat boundless without wall?

They should release more mote dungeons. One for every realm.

Mine's already 99 and been hording motes for months now. I just need his special ones and I'll be set for life.

They reset, do them again. Plus all of them have Cid missions.

While Draw Fire is easier to max, Gaia Cross gives a little bit of damage, though not too much since it's likely Golbez will be in the back row. You shouldn't need too many charges regardless, the fight shouldn't really last that long, plus Golbez reapplies a higher draw fire when he does Twin Moons.

Thank you. I swear, 5 years outta highschool and I became arithmetically retarded.

Yeah, I love it, I really do. I missed out on it the last two years because of personal shit, but in 2014 I rolled Monk, Red Mage, Beastmaster, and Dragoon.

I would've never experimented as much with Beastmaster as I had otherwise.

I tried but 2 waves of ultima kills me.

Since when did they reset?

I'm...fairly certain they reset today. I wasn't here for them originally but I feel like I read that somewhere. Could be wrong though.

Since you're only using them for the buff there is no real difference between Draw Fire and Gaia's Cross. Gaia's Cross can deal some damage, but unfortunately Golbez's large biceps carry his magical power and are not great for physical excursion.

As for filling out the party, I'd say that's someone dependant on the fight, but the common mainstay's are Onion Knight for his buff and full break and Y'shtola for Wall and heals. But those of course are good parts of any party.

If you're looking for something specific for Golbez, anyone with a dark imperil will help with that soul gauge sustain issue I told you of before. My only Dark Imperil is Garland's unique. You may see me pair the two sometimes in multiplayer if we have healing and hastega covered.

I know Support 5* is the priority, but is there anything on OK's grind not worth getting or should I try to fully dive him since he's one of my most commonly used characters?

You are probably confused with the daily dungeons.

They do not reset.

He's commonly used as a mage as well

Very possible, I'll admit.

Well shit. Nevermind then, carry on.

If you use him constantly then moting him max will give him that much more variety. The only one I'd consider not as important is Combat since there's a lot of better pure combat choices and the only reason you;d want that is for Lifesiphon.

White/Black magic is probably good to pick up. Allows you to pack in extra buffs or hit extra weaknesses. Or simply AOE more. Celerity/Ninja is kinda niche.

I personally went for support first and white mage second
OK is mainly for support for me

Having him as a backup healer is pretty nice along with spamming swiftpell

Thanks guys, I just tried the newly added mote dungeons for a chance to get OK mote but got demolished....Is this the only way to get it?

No one pirated the game or no one played it? =(

Goes without saying but.. you are using the most updated version of Project X? You may want to try an older version if you are pirating.

steamcommunity.com/app/359870/discussions/0/364041517007524857/

The next III event coming up will have some Onion motes.

One minor thing I'd like to correct, Golbez can actually be a decent Knight attacker, I've gotten him to above 600 attack.. problem is his SB are magical in nature.

Black Magic, Celerity and Ninja

If you have onion burst, his cmd 2 is all the magical power you'll need and if you're building for physical his cmd 1 gives you everything you'd want from 5* Celerity.

Get 5* Support and 5* White for back up heals/proshellga. 5* Combat if you really wanna build him that way and use cmd 1 into Full Charge, but otherwise keep your motes.

This works pretty well, especially with a lower honed ultra cure where you might not be able to justify having it on a dedicated healer.

Its doable with one senpai

So the current event is for the good players only , I thought this was it but im kinda relivied to hear that, thanks user

It's doable if you have some decent hones and theres newer and stronger RW's that can cheese some of the mote bosses.

I played it but I got the thing to work right. What problems are you having exactly

Started just before the anniversary so I lack abilities and synergies, no worries tho I can wait

So how many waifus do yalls got? I try to pick one from each game I play. Tifa from 7, Ultimecia from 8, Ruby from 9, Rikku from 10...

There's no rush, they keep coming back. However, if you feel you've gotten strong you can always challenge them. Doing the CM is nice but not required, the real prize is the motes.

That isn't how it's supposed to work. If you are going to obsess over a fictional character, at least pick one.

That's not how waifus work

If you can get wall at least then you should be able to clear most of them.

Ugh, millenial generation doesn't understand what a waifu is

>tfw only one waifu, and she's 3dpd

Having more than one waifu is not good for your lifefu

t. an actual millenial

Do you guys even know the meaning of that word?

That's only if you count each character as distinct though, which they really aren't.
It's actually 20!/(4!*(20-4)!)=4,845

So that way
>Bartz - Monk
>Faris - Thief
>Galuf/Krile - Spellblade
>Lenna - Geomancer
would be the same as
>Bartz - Thief
>Faris - Monk
>Galuf/Krile - Geomancer
>Lenna - Spellblade
For example

Thank you user, I will have to download the game again and give it a try to see if it works.

Else, I'll play the game as it is. At least it's better than it's PS2 counterpart.

I can't remember 100% now, but I think what I did was to follow the "Smart Way" install route, which required you to download a program made by the author to install the mod. But the program wasn't recognizing my game, the Install button was greyed out.

I rage uninstalled the game and deleted it because of that (bad idea). I don't know if by manually installing the mod it would have worked.

They technically have different stats... albeit insignificantly different.

I dunno man. I should be able to clear it by all accounts. I have everything needed to clear it, except Radiant Shield. I cannot for the life of me make it past phase 1 though unless I use my RW spot for something to help me survive the early 8 turn gauntlet.

I really really wish I had Edge as a Last Stand user instead of Raijin

If you are pirating you need to manually install it. The wizard has some detection shit.

I don't get it. How can you yalls only like one girl from all the games you play? You gotta be able to collect a harem or something. Who made these dumb rules? I don't like my feelings being dictated by law, yknow? Read that in a book once.

>haerm
Another cancerous part of modern anime culture.

>not installing Tidus Fantasy X
BAKA desu senpai

Protip: Ahriman is weak to blind even though the description fails to mention it

Wait, you can blind the mote dungeon version? Holy shit, free motes!

>modern anime
Pretty sure they had harems in the 90s as well.
And I doubt there are many 40 year old ffg goers.

It's been a part of anime culture and real world culture for a lot longer than anyone should consider "modern"

but Raijin is better

That is so insanely slight, dude.

On any FJF, (excluding natural runs, because they suck), you're going to be cycling all your characters through all four jobs you rolled anyway to pick up all the abilities.

>but Raijin is better

I honestly don't understand why I didn't do that. I refuse to believe I was so stupid as to not even try it, but I wouldn't put it past me to have skipped the manual install section.

If you are right, many thanks to you, user!

If you blind him then you can just focus on magic mitigation.

Raijin is the best Ninja in the game.
No idea about her last stand SB though.

Wait, sorry user.

Completely misinterpreted what you were saying.

That's fucking crazy though, how you came up with that math. Can you explain that to me?

It's not slight at all though, it's the difference between 116,280 and 4,845.
Only 1/24th of the total job combinations are unique. That's a lot.

And for cases where you freely switch between jobs (not all 4jf runs are that way) it actually makes more sense.

>her

I think you are confused about the names.

Raijin is a monk though

More than one waifu ruins your laifu user, if you can't pick one and stick with her then you don't deserve her.

>her

FUjin is a great Ninja. But that doesn't help me because RAIjin is the one with the Last Stand SB and a combination os a shitty weapon selection and skillset. Literally all he can do is Lifesiphon up to spam Aura, which is good and all, but it's not the all-in-one anti-Nemesis package that Edge is.

I fuckin wish Raijin had Ninja, at least then he could do some damn damage in the downtime

See I had myself a retard moment.

This happens to me all the time. There's always one girl that stands out to me that I like far more than the others. They're not all my waifus but there's more than one girl from more than one series that I would want as my waifu. I'm an awful person but I want all of them to be my waifu. Good thing I don't have to choose since they're not real and I'm stuck in real life.

Woops