What recent modifications have you made to your car?

What recent modifications have you made to your car?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Modular_engine#5.0.C2.A0L_Coyote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Modified the rust stains on the wheel arches with a few stickers.
#E46lyfe

New hubcaps
Chromed Mirrors
Air freshener

Most recent was this bug shield/wind deflector/hood protector yesterday

painted the hood gold after grinding off the rust

Maintenance :/

Suspension: Cusco sway bars, cusco traction rod/camber arm (rear), cusco upper camber arm (front), Bee-r extended front lower control arm, touge factory tie rods and outers, KTS solid differential and subframe busings, BC BR coils (custom rates w/ SWIFT spring upgrade), TRD 2-way LSD

Engine and whatnot: All new gaskets and seals, tomei metal HG, ARP studs, Decked head for slightly better compression, Kazama Auto solid mounts, quicksilver top mount t3/4 exhaust manifold, Garrett GTW3884R turbine, Bosch 550cc injectors (side feed and small because im poor), walbro 300lph pump, HKS FMIC and pod filter, KTS fuel pressure regulator, tial 44mm wastegate and bov, custom 3in downpipe, rest is reinhard exhaust

Trans: Marlin Crawler full rebuild, Exedy Twin disc clutch w/ new master and slave

Exterior/interior: Origin racing line 60mm widebody front and rear, dmax boot lip, dmax roof lip, dmax hood insert, dmax tails, bride fixed back seat, PBM metal shifter and drift button, greddy profec III electronic boost controller, DEFI water/oil temp and boost gauges, TRD 300kph cluster and some bootleg dmax style floor mats

Thats the majority of things I've purchased in the last year or so. Theres a lot of little msc shit and fab work that has gone into it as well which I didn't list. I've been acquiring parts and building this thing for 3 years now and it is nearing completion. Hype

That's kinda neat

Kinda autistic

can you be my dad?

What kind of lube you like?

I-Is that a m-miata?

sure thing, son

Put a terminator ss wing on my chevy

throttle controller

meant to reply to sorry for being such a failure of a father, son.

All for a fucking FWD Honda shitbox. What a waste.

Changed the oil for HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC CASTROL

Probably increased horsepower by 70 or so

New headlight globes, now I can cook other peoples eyes when they flash me because of my ridiculously bright low beams.

>can't tell if serious or not

car is obviously fwd

put in a new head unit and rockford fosgate punch speakers. going to put in sound deadening and subs soon. Also need to do transmission fluid and rear brakes first though

are you retarded?

Sicc shifter mydude.

>push button start

Why do you guys fucking paint the logo black?

because white trash

why do they lift it but keep it stock with no offset or good tires

It's to signal the cars in front of him that he's going to ride 3" from your bumper so you can hear his shitty engine misfire

>misfire

Mishfairingu shishutemu?

>coyotes
>in a mustang
what
still dope though I'm gonna steal your idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Modular_engine#5.0.C2.A0L_Coyote

Why didn't they just call it an anti turbo lag system?

k-swap asap.

I didnt. It had fallen off the grill. Pic was immediately after I bought it and I have since fixed most of the costmetic stuff.
I didn't put the lift on it and I want bigger tires but the ones on it are still good
230,000 miles and still runs chebby strong

Nothing recent, but tomorrow I'm going to wrap my exhaust hangars with zip ties in hopes of stiffening them. Should that fail, will probably get COBB urethane mounts. This exhaust shake is driving me bonkers.

7m and w58 out of a wrecked supra, converted to triple webber carbies shaped into my r31

Can you even get a key ignition in the new stangs? I know the ST cars are push button only so I'm inclined to believe the stangs are also so it's not like it was some tech pack addon or something.

I put some stickers on my car, now I have at least 20hp more