mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=230&l=c01c0077fb5d13f9dd454c00e1fa18598d44501a
youtube.com/watch?v=md7G82u8kNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want one of those.

I want a modern Mechwarrior anime and a line of Lego toys.

>You will never have a fanservice clanner

This would actually be pretty cool to see.

This hurts...

>Mechwarrior anime
Those redesigns would be garbage. I'm imagining them zipping around like gundams.

Yeah, but wouldn't it be cool if they didn't?
Like imagine an anime that actually represented the mechs in their Western stompy walking tank style.

highlander STOMP

quick rundown on Clan Heroes II

>Ebon Dragoon
Big improvement over a regular mist lynx. Can take 4 lasers + ECM which is okay because it's still a mistlynx.

>Shard
It sucks because the shoulder missiles are on the left torso(replacing ECM). Weird builds only.

>Rainbow Crow
Adds a hardpoint to the empty right torso and ECM. A must-have buff to a crappy mech, can completely change the way it plays.

>Mishipeshu
Enables Shadow Cat streakboats. Locust pilots BTFO

>Bandit
Dakka builds on a MDD? Not sure if it's the best mech for that style of play, how good it is really depends on how high the torso cannons will be mounted.

>Esprit de Corps
This is what the Cauldronborn needs: a second torso ballistic mount. Will be a godlike dual gauss hillhump sniper, can also do good UAC builds too. Good decision by PGI.

>Virago
Lets a Hellbringer take extra lasers and missiles. HBR is better at boating now, can do bigger laser vomit, or ATMs.

>Kin Wolf
Spurdos can now do splat builds! Good stuff, will be funny to watch.

>Cherbi
A worse spirit bear with hover jets(tm), but once again a fast splat assault will be fun.

>I'm imagining them zipping around like gundams

Arctic Cheetahs?

It'll be a series done in a Strike Witches or Girls und Panzer style where it's a bunch of teenaged girls wearing half coverage suits that look similar to certain mechs.

I would rather it be done following Kong and their misfit adventures.

>Enables Shadow Cat streakboats. Locust pilots BTFO

It already has 3 missile hard points without the hero torso retard.

Mad Dog hero is P2W because it makes it actually ballistics viable instead of low-slung arms, you can now strip the arms for more tonnage.

Also Ebon Jag kinda P2W but shittier than HBK still.

>INB4 they change the Ebin so that putting Goose in your torsos puts them in the low mounts so the entire mech has to be visible to fire them

so the best madiic is the ecm variant right

everything else looks meh, laser vomit, gauss torso, whatevers

except of course the p2w hero

Why is this such a great looking mech?

Because it has goooooooooooooooold.
And it has a crown.
And a mask.
And a big face on it's chest.

I'm not so sure about this dual Gauss Cauldron Borne. Sure, you can do it, but with a targeting computer Mk. I you'll have three tons of ammo per gun, no armor on the arms, and no backup weapons of any kind.
Is that feasible?
Should it maybe just be two tons per gun, and then a medium laser or something in an arm?
How would you build this...

the secret to the ebon ballistic torso is that it will be low mounted and not tumor mounted :^)

>I too can be an old gold man now
The feelings of wonder that fill my body

I haven't played mwo in a couple years. Is it still the same ghost heat riddled shit heap being ruined by corrupt and incompetent developers?

Yes

Also I dislike egggeneral

can you repeat the question?

Are you an old gold man?
>Its an "Im coming back to the game and need to retype the same question like every other old gold man" episode

i guess ill just wait for the harebrained battletech game to come out

is it possible to carry a game in a 40-45 tonner
they seem like the weakest for their tonnage

if i were an old man i wouldnt need to ask id just proceed straight to sucking their balls and drop my salary on whatever they've added to their cash shop.

Did someone say mech related ANCAP?

Unless you are a old gold men that swapped to star citizen and came back
Your kind all look and sound the same

what did I do

exist

>tfw carried the game

>Not having TSWIFT on you
Casuals in the highest form

delicious rear ct

dat booty

KONG cummies when?

Right now.
*unzips*

/gerg/ how do i make the cockpit light default to off so i dont have to keep turning it off manually

Can't have cockpit light problems if you don't play robots

are you saying that it's kingly?

t. vass

King of the Battlefield, it will be.

>tfw want to buy shitmechs

>tfw kong is a failed project

why don't they just quirk the shit out of shitmechs instead of never balancing them
when were the last balance changes

mechs shouldn't need quirks to be good.

AYY

No idea how we won.

They're wasting so many man hours having to quirk the fuck out of things constantly to make them competitive. Meanwhile they can never compare to the unquirked gods that dominate.

please explain this build to me

more like king greggules

a gargoyle is still a gargoyle regardless of what you give it

But at least with the hero you'll look damn fine while gargoyling.

You do know that no MechWarrior game to date has accurately represented how BattleMechs are supposed to move right? They aren't just plodding walking tanks with turret torsos.

Yeah, but if that's the case the speed at which some mechs moves doesn't make any goddamn sense.

If a gull by the sea is a seagull is a gull by the bay a bagel?

They mostly walk. Running in a mech gives the pilot a chance to slip or fall over. The 64.8 KPH average speed most mechs have is the running speed, they usually walk at 3/4's or 2/3's that I forgot the ratio. So yeah, even though they can technically move like people they still walk and plod along slowly. It's strange to actually picture in your mind's eye.

That's fucking slow though.
That's nowhere near human like agility and movement when running.

Walking and Running speeds using XL engine up to 400 rating, endo steel internals, standard cockpit and standard gyro but not accounting for MASC or Triple Strength Myomer equipped.

1/2: 10.8 / 21.6 kph
2/3: 21.6 / 32.4 kph
3/5: 32.4 / 54.0 kph
4/6: 43.2 / 64.8 kph (max speed 85-100 tons)
5/8: 54.0 / 86.4 kph (max speed 70-80 tons)
6/9: 64.8 / 97.2 kph (max speed 60-65 tons)
7/11: 75.6 / 118.8 kph (max speed 55 tons)
8/12: 86.4 / 129.6 kph (max speed 45-50 tons)
9/14: 97.2 / 151.2 kph
10/15: 108.0 / 162.0 kph (max speed 40 tons)
11/17: 118.8 / 183.6 kph (max speed 35 tons)
12/18: 129.6 / 194.4 kph (max speed 30 tons)
13/20: 140.4 / 216.0 kph
14/21: 151.2 / 226.8 kph (max speed 25 tons)
15/23: 162.0 / 248.4 kph
16/24: 172.8 / 259.2 kph (max speed 20 tons)

>Autism edition

Solaris VII exists so that would still work in-universe.

Only if they include the silly racial stereotypes and mashups. Having a prim-n-proper nigga samurai in any other medium is a hamfisted diversity insert but it is practically required in Battletech.

>have to wait an entire month for the bushwacker
ree

Cant explain someone builds while spectrating, sorry.

>That's nowhere near human like agility and movement when running.
Whelp, may be thats because its robits, not hunams.

I waited for Mad IIc, now its your turn.

>Ebon Dragoon
5x energy + ECM or 6x energy. Either way, mist lynx just turned viable.

>Shard
Lol it's utter niggershit. Don't waste money on this. Not unless you somehow haven't gotten the invasion variant, the steam variant and still want a c-bill boosted arctic cheetah on which you'll completely ignore the hero pods. Then it's cheaper and a worthwhile purchase.

>Rainbow Crow
It's alright. Kinda disappointed no CT single energy, but at least you can build it with 4x energy 2x missile. Or 3x energy 3x missile.

ECM pod pretty much goes on one of the CT energy variants.

>Mishipeshu
Same deal as with Shard. If you REALLY don't have a c-bill boosted shadowcat by now, it's really the only reason to buy this. Because it's pod options certainly aren't.

>Bandit
2x UAC10. No armour in the arms. 8.5 tons of ammo for them. It's alright. Not good, but alright. More importantly, A C-BILL BOOSTED MAD DOG THAT DOESN'T COST 300 DOLLARS.

>Esprit the Corps
If you're a nigger that needs dual gauss ebin jag builds, this shit is for you.

>Virago
4x streak 6 and 6x small lasers with ECM. mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=230&l=c01c0077fb5d13f9dd454c00e1fa18598d44501a

That or hyper-optimize your laser vomit hillhumper hellbringers by not having to take anything in the arms. 6x energy, all in the torsos and the head.

>Kin Wolf
Mr. Gargler with a CT energy, missile side torsos. Not exactly that good, considering the gargler is tonnage strapped to hell and back. If you REALLY want something like 11x ERSL & 3x SRM6+A (with 4,5 tons of ammo) and 20 DHS, then this hunkajunk is your deal. 21.5 tons of effective space on an 80 tonner though.

>Cherbi
Giant streak-dog. Oh boy. 6x ERSL, 6x S-SRM6 (with 5 tons ammo), active probe. If you want more ammo, just toss out the lasers on the shield arm and put on a total of 10 tons of ammo.

Shitters will be running this thing with 4x LRM10's or some bullshit like that.

>the Virago build

I fucked up, I had the heatsinks from a laser vomit build still stuck on that. It's supposed to drop 3 of them for a total of 5 tons of streak ammo. That gets you 20 volleys of 24 streak missiles.

Both Clan hero packs have been so disappointing, I guess it's because of omnipods so they can't make anything too good on its own.

Not even that, really. Had they made the ebin jag something like a 3x missile right side torso and the 1x ballistic left side torso, it wouldn't have made the ebon jaguar neither overpowered with its own omnipods or with other builds. Jade Kite was a brilliant example of how to do omnipod configurations for heroes right. A nice set of 8 bonus, and the pods that enable good builds on them.

But PGI is dead set on scavenging through the retarded ancient old battletech technical readout books for hero 'mech stats. You thought PGI is coming up with most of these? Guess again. The niggers are stealing the builds right out of old buttholetech books and slapping bigger price tags on them.

>all those nigger lovers on plebbit complaining that these clan hero mechs are "pay to win."

lol

If they have exclusive omnipods that allow for more weapon boating or higher hardpoints than is available to the c-bill versions that pretty much would fit the definition.

no, what hurts is just how abominably shit the fucking majority of the playerbase is.

holy fuck are they dumb.

i swear a week-dead donkey would make a better showing for itself as a player than half of the drug-addled downs babby cats that evidently play this game.

That's because a large portion of the playerbase is literal 40+ year olds who grew up with this shit in the 80s. Now it was fine before because those people would be stuck in the underhives where they could happily run their ac/2 lrm streak erlarge Atlas and not get matched up with Russian tryhards, but now that the matchmaking is literally non-existent it's all fucked up.

I saw a PPC Goose atlas yesterday

S M H

>run brawler srm bomb mechs w/ ml / mpl
>get polar lurm lands and retarded turret warrior fuckwit teammates who cannot see 2 degrees to their left or right EVER for every single fucking match

>give up trying to play not retarded builds and swap to LURMS etc.
>retards play even fucking worse and completely ignore lance + sized flanking forces < 200 m away they're that fucking stupid

>they refuse to stop trying to 'snipe' at ONE mech 2000m + away instead of fighting the 6+ mechs at < 500 m to their left / right flanks

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

3 retarded teammates refuse to play "pokey game"
They cross frozen city and suicide into enemy team

Still win match
Shitters mad because I said I would report them for suiciding
>they threat to report me for non participation
>?

i'm just going to start telling people ' if you are going to turretwarrior i will fucking team kill you and put you out of our misery you useless fuck'

Good way to get banned.

You're about to learn Patience my friend.

there needs to be no penalty for teamkilling fuckwits so retarded they can't move and shoot at the same time.

>it's a 1/2 the team moved a whopping 5 steps off of the spawn and then decide that sniping with their le epic goose pepsi meta builds at targets 2000m + away whilst never ever moving again for the rest of the match ignoring everything except ineffectually sniping at things beyond max range match

FOR EVER AND EVER.

or it's a

> 'friendly' assault rams up your ass and continues to do so because ''lol fuck you that's why,'' as you retreat back into the sliver of cover just big enough for YOUR medium / heavy mech after a successful trade and cockblocks your retreat so you eat fifty million hits and die

> acts like he did nothing wrong and cannot understand the level of cuntery he just shat out.

>he's running a retarded build and even after getting you killed way to early in the match because of his dickery, still does less dmg and kills than you did.

Guys Lao Hu when?

youtube.com/watch?v=md7G82u8kNo

Why do all YouTube personalities have difficulty speaking like a normal fucking person?

Why is this shitter advertising his shit build?

Because they're insecure and know that without making themselves look like mentally retarded mongrels, nobody would give a fuck about them.

What is non-mentally retarded?

Nani? They changed the ammo consumption order?

So, this happened recently
>caustic
>poking through the crater in my fresh MAD II C
>doing this at the same spot for about minute, not less
>suddeny backstab, cant move backwards, eat a bit of lurms
>its prime wariant of a Warcuck
>from my team
>we both move downhill to cover
>so angry that i deliver 2CeLLs and double goose to his CT barely aiming for the head
>ZERO FUCKS GIVEN FROM WHK PILOT, not even chat rant, nor voip
I guess he either understood as he didn't even complain, or he was very autistic.
Anyways, this was my first intentional team damage in three years.

WTF? HEAD WHAT, WHY?
I, personally, believe my svalobros are mistaken.

kong scientists deploy

>first MRBC match
>5 AM on a Monday
nice

>so many shitters crying clan hero pods are pay2win
>they are demanding PGI make those pods purchaseable with c-bills
>they think piggy will listen or care about their "wah, i want pods that offer more customization for free!" complaints

Oh im laffin

They're not wrong you know. But PGI simply doesn't care about the game being P2W, because it is and always has been.

Now, instead of pandering to retards, PGI could have just injected the few variants for the shit omnimechs that are still missing.

Kind of like how the Hellbringer and Summoner loyalty mechs coming for c-bills soon.

Retarded North Americans only thinking about their own weekends

That's like suggesting they make c-bill versions of IS Hero mechs.