Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/weapons/provisions/
youtube.com/watch?v=C5X0xyUabDo
imgur.com/a/vqBuf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja a best and canon

Azura is shit

are there any echoes characters worth fug?

I love Azura!

>He thinks Lyn/Hector isn't canon
(lol

How do you pronounce the name of Zephiel's weapon?

Faye is finally gonna be happy!

Slayde just murdered the fuck out of Celica on the prologue. What do?

ROBUNNED

I want to cum inside Delthea

>FlorINA
>FarINA
>LilINA
One of them is canon.
Is it Farina x Hector or Florina x Hector?

eggsack

not florina she belongs to me

>Le Generic Anime loli
She even has the shitty tooth.
(lol why can't Hidari draw anything with personality?

Butt or cunny though?

Sage

Is there a reaction image of this

t. kozaki

Neither you retard

Has Echoes made you like any Gaiden character?

Lunatic Classic Mode: No Delthea/Dyute

Name 1 (one) character in Echoes that even compares to Xander in terms of presence. Only Valbar comes close, and that's really because of his armour.

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/weapons/provisions/

>Alcohol is the reason why they listed the characters ages
Pretty funny how that works

Finally, one fair video on Gaiden that isn't just biased dick sucking session. Guess it takes Mangs to speak ANYTHING negative about the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=C5X0xyUabDo

Valbar and his team of gayboys

I want Kamui to cum in me!

How are you supposed to do the first chapter? Alm and the other kids do shit for damage and all the bad guys just suicide on Mycen.

There is now.

Ecks-Sacks

I don't know, it's probably a bastardization of a real name but ISIS was pretty bad with english in the early 2000s so now we're stuck with whatever the fuck it's called.

I was about to disagree with you till I saw that tooth. Why the fuck is that even there?

Is Lucina the canon wife?

I want only constructive arguments.

So is FE16 any good so far?

Best girl? Best girl!

How are the maps in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valencia, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Echoes plus Shadows of Valencia? Any of them improved at all or still bad?

>try to buy some orbs with a gift card I haven't used in the past year and probably won't use otherwise
>Google Play store ingame defaults to the email I can't make purchases from
>no option to change it
>try troubleshooting, still can't fix it

>have to call Google support
>expect it to be some long drawn-out process with some dude from India who judges me for trying to spend money on waifus
>get a chill dude who sounds straight out of the US
>when I say the app is Heroes, he gets interested and asks how I got into the series and if I think Heroes is worth it
>we have a conversation about growing up with FE and he drops enough knowledge for me to know he's not BSing

>still can't get the thing fixed, just have to temporarily remove the email account if I want to make the purchase
>don't give a shit because my support guy was fantastic

Here's to you, Chris.

I like Hana

That's next year.

Post your favorite FE-related reaction images

They're all shit.

It surprises me how plain the girls looked when Echoes was announced

I really liked Ibaraki in FGO

You just answered your own question.

Kamui is my totally not asian nigga.

@173096932(You)
Thanks to Quantum Mechanics, yes.

>>try to buy some orbs
Stopped reading right there.

Kamui
Rudolf
Berkut
Deen
Mycen
Zeke
Celica

>Shit that never happened

Reposting because fuck op for making early threads.

worst

Jokes on you, I already liked Delthea. Real answer though, Forsyth and Python are the true ballers of the game.

Anyone know who waifufags thought was best girl when Gaiden was first released?

Fag? Fag!

I'm tempted to filter "!" but I'm not 100% sure how the filter works with that

Clair.

My favourites are the ones that took me less than 5 minutes in paint. This one is probably my best.

>tfw have a setsuna with great IVs (+Spd -Res)
>need to spend 42k feathers to get brave bow+ and LaD3 or sacrifice 5* Jaffar/Minerva for LaD3 (which I will not do)
>the difference between LaD2 and 3 is 9 wins
Is it worth it to spend 20k feathers just to be able to OHK Donnel, Eirika, Ephraim, Gunter, Karel, Navarre, Ryoma, and two others who I cannot find on the calculator?

This is canon

>Waifufags in 8-bit era FE
Half of the cast didn't even have art for them.

Most of those waifufags should be in the ground.

Life and death or fury on my +atk -res Nino?

Is that Kaze?

who cares about waifufags

>tfw in my favorites
Enjoy.
imgur.com/a/vqBuf

>30 turns in and I'm just barely entering the halls of Grieths fort
Thank goodness Saber and Valbar are such good point chokers.

Also might not be unheard of advice, but giving Kamui Deens Brave Sword is such a good decision.

>implying

Trust me, I've had to deal with too many different shitty support people before, including the last time I called into Google. This one was a pleasant surprise.

Just roll a 5 star :^)

In all seriousness, it's only worth it if you don't have a good archer already. I finished upgrading my Setsuna, and she does work, but a standard Takumi will still serve you well.

Can someone explain the "Sheesh" picture with Sigurd?

He's made it legitimately hard to recruit Sonya over him even though gameplay-wise she's easily the better option.

So how shit was his taste in waifus?

Besides the obvious best girls, the entire crew of Valbar, Kamui, and Leon are amazingly great. Pretty much everyone is great except Faye, her personality already got on my nerves and she was dropping the ball a lot as a unit for me

Azura is such a nice lady, offering to help out all the backed-up men in the army.

Fuck off Abel, she doesn't love you.

I thought Mae looked alright, but yeah they all looked kinda plain to me, though it may just be that I'm more into beauty than cuteness. Thankfully we have Matilda and Sonya for that.

I already loved them all.
Though the added plot has bumped Clive up on my list. but he's nowhere near my love for Valbar's MANLYNOTGAY Trio.

Tsnuggle with the tsun.

delet this, Azura is pure

I looked up gaiden waifus a while back.
If you don't count the Whitewings, it's Dyute (don't know her official name now)

It's just a shame he's yet another Merc that comes in a route where you have a lot of good ones already.

Compared to Sonya who's a great Mage compared to the likes of Mae or especially Boey.

When does Echoes get released in Burgerland again?

We didn't get into waifus or anything, it started with talk about nostalgia (because I said that half of the reason I enjoy playing Heroes is solely because I care about the characters and getting new art for them is nice, otherwise it's just average) and mostly the GBA games. He also thought it was funny that the game went the Pokemon route with IVs because I brought up rerolling and why that's probably part of why they don't just link the game to a Google account when you log in like Go did.

May 19th

April 20th

I literally have no good archers, I do however have about 6 3* Gordin and a 4* Gordin alongside the free 1-2* Hana so spending 20k brave bow+/Vantage 3 bait isn't too hard to swallow (and will serve as a reasonable unit until I get the 20k to up Setsuna to 5* or I could just throw brave bow+ and vantage 3 to a 4* Setsuna outright).

Mae comes into her own once she gets her anti-terror spells and if you give her the ring that gives all her spells +1 range, Boey never gets good.

Oh you said America, my bad

Felicia is my angel.

I'm writing some fluff about her if anyone wants to read later.

... is this good enough? Can I stop? Spent nearly all of my orbs just on blue for an Effie, and this is the best I can manage.

I'm supposed to dumb Felicia for Jakob as soon as I get him right?
Cause god damn she is just terrible

>Generic King
>Seigbert with shorter hair
>Generic Anime Protag
>16 Year old Camus
>Celica
(lol I'll give you Mycen, though. Kamui looks fine, too, but he doesn't really exude power.

Really useful and I love him no homo

*Bench not Dumb