pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

>News
FNN 11: titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-11/
Full Colony patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/1OeySzy.png

>Doomed Thread:

>tfw your titan gets clingy and disables the ejection seat

DELET THIS

2nd for new players

northstar pls

That has to be one of the most underwhelming killcams I've ever seen.

this

That is a safety hazard! Whatever happened to "Protect the Pilot"?

I wish BT was a girl

One time i saw a pilot try to take on a titan with a re45

Softball best gun.

Was he still able to double jump with those massive balls?

>killing Hillary_Clinton
Wow! Racist and sexist much. Only a drumpfkin would do something so evil.

>mfw i get distracted in a fight driving off competition at the drop zone and the bounty target lands right on me

>not pulling a Tom Hanks and killing titans with a pistol

but tom hanks didnt kill tha t tank with the pistol

shh

>Happy hour starts
>stack go
>internet decides to shit the bed
>constant 500+ ping spikes
reeee

>tfw still too shy to join the tfg stax
one day I will be a cool pilot too...

On what platform?

>tfw you want to play with tfg but you're shit and don't want to be bullied or bring shame upon tfg

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make all three points on Colony titan accessible? There's a good reason the HP/AHP formula only typically has one titan point.

It doesn't matter, just have fun.

Well obviously Northstar can't protect the pilot if she's dead, and the pilot is objectively safer inside her than out because duh armor plating you meatbag.

If she keeps him inside her until she explodes she never technically violates protocol 3 as she never sees the pilot die before she dies. So we have to resort to some sort of death probability variable prediction algorithm and weigh that against alternative death probability variables to determine the highest probability of death and avoid that.

If we compare the probability of the pilot's death without Northstar to protect him, vs the probability of the pilot's death if she explodes with him inside her:
Since all humans eventually die at the very least due to entropy - a universal governing law of the universe, the probability of the pilot's death without Northstar is 100%. The probability of the pilot's death inside Northstar during a core explosion is theoretically less than 100% as there is an infinitesimal chance of an absurd set of circumstances that allows the pilot to survive. 99.9999% repeating is still less than 100%.

Therefore the pilot is safer inside her and cannot be allowed to eject during a core explosion.

Nice try pilot, but I'm not letting you get away that easy.

pc

>99.9999% repeating is still less than 100%.

Isn't that actually technically exactly 100%?

Do you enjoy gymnastics?

Where are the PS4 guys at?

>Therefore the pilot is safer inside her and cannot be allowed to eject during a core explosion.

l-lewd

controllerboi here

Can I ever be good with the double take or is it a lost cause?

Also mods/loadouts that are good with the double take pls

What is it that makes this game so fun and addicting? I haven't had this much fun with an FPS in quite some time.

>all-northstar threesome
lewd!

What is the worst mode and why is it Pbounty hunt holy shit I hate it I cant believe this almost replaced attrition

>I'm finally the subject of a webm

T-Thanks

>run northstar
>there are archers in every direction
>go fast without a titan
>the archers morph into R97 and Alternator

Is this supposed to be fun? Respawn needs to balance their motherfucking game more than once a month. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Please join the stack next time there is one. I like it when people have fun.

Yeah, the double jump was the last thing he did before becoming nothing but a fine red paste in between that titan's fist

Reminder how far punches can work

Every time I go outside irl, I always have the Archer lock-on sound in my brain.

Fuck I love this game.

Ayy

Titan melee is a complete mess, there's no reason for the Titans to all have a reach nearly double their actual arm length unless they have a sword.

I had a dream on multiple occasions where i was cashing in money at one of those BH banks

What's the network on Xbone: titanfall general or the fast guys?

>kaching kaching

Oh user how I wish this was real.

Try it on colony and go for anyone on the towers.

I use speed loader and gun ready.

>literally rocket punches 15m further than his fist even reaches
>AND it pushes you back as far as a dash would

Ronin's fun to play, but it's these little QoL / bug issues that make it really frustrating. Everyone can push you away by spamming punches like a retard - which works even when you'd think you're far enough away and trying to use your fucking shotgun, sword doesn't block railgun shots at all so you're always at best a 3-shot doomed + 1 melee vs a northstar, ion's laser shot is unavoidable chip damage at best and unavoidable 1/4th your health, per shot, at worst. Titans deal ejection damage so fast you rarely have time to actually get away when in brawling range. You can get executed during sword core but you can't execute - it takes 2 hits while an enemy titan is doomed to actually kill them.

Ronin doesn't need any buffs, ronin needs all this bullshit in the general gameplay design fixed.

>buy game yesterday
>get destroyed by vets over and over

how the fuck am I even supposed to learn anything

Shoot the man good desu

Play the campaign and don't lose hope and remember to stay fast

The one in the op.

Oh and cloaking or even holo pilot helps with snipers.

I know what you mean.

play the campain and start using the softball. Learn to go fast. Speed is the only true key to success.

Because every fucking time the bounty Titan lands on the opposing team. I hate it too and avoid it.

>start using the softball

Nigga, Just use CAR OR devotion to learn the ropes.

I like bounty hunt desu. I've played it so much I'm shit at the other games modes. It's ruined me. at least I'm good with grenade weapons

I did get into the game with the CAR, but softball got me much further than CAR ever did. This is just my experience though.

its because if you start losing it takes an agonizing amount of time for the round to end

The balance in this game is fucking awful.

While you'd think a low TTK would help noobs, it basically does nothing for them because everything's based around high speed movement, so good players are virtually impossible for noobs to hit and kill slows in 0.2 seconds with hitscan hipfire bullshit while flying through the air at 50km/h

Then on top of that, you've got tacticals that end up being almost universally ridiculously overpowered and destroy map design by making it completely trivial to travel from one end to the other inside 3-5 seconds negating any sort of map control by one side vs the other and every map just ends up being a shitshow of FFA-esque unpredictable/unexpected deaths because you can't reliably figure out what direction the enemy is before they're already shooting you, then add amped weapon boosts that cut the TTK for a good player (who of course, isn't dying) in half, so now he gets to style on slows in 0.1 seconds instead of 0.2 seconds and if he ever does die, he's instantly got another amped boost ready anyways.

Either all the weapons need to be projectile based, which would instantly make everything but grenadier weapons virtually unusable while flying around in the air, or they all need serious hipfire/ads nerfs while airborne and jumping or sliding. You should have to sacrifice accuracy for mobility and mobility for accuracy. There is no tradeoff to going fast, which indirectly nerfs the grenadier weapons because you can just as easily have used something with hitscan instead.

Tacticals and boosts just shouldn't even be in the game. Anything hitscan needs TTK increased by 50-100% of what it is currently.

That's before you even get to bugs/features like So until you've spent hundreds of hours learning map layouts and practicing movement on those maps you will consistently get trashed, over and over and over. Which is only bearable for a small subsection of the population and part of why this game is dead.

its a tough learning curve. like others said, if you have not already then play the campaign. its fun and itll teach you the basics. you cant play this like a regular shooter; you cant just sprint on the ground or crouch in corners. you have to stay mobile and use the movement system(wallrunning/slide/slidehopping) as much as you can. there are many youtube guides.
but really the best is just to stick with it and practice. you will get better

what if I don't like using a mic

type than

also i feel like if you kill other players you should get a money earned multiplier or something. make rounds go by faster and can be a comeback mechanic. cause you will literally never come back from a deficit in bounty hunt.

Most of us don't. I personally would but music is more important.

ok cool

awaken page 10 begone

>literally took an M67 and stuck it inside an aerodynamic shell
Im not sure what i was expecting

How do you play indoor maps
I tryed playing that hill map with the building in the hill on hardpoint
It was miserable, going fast is so hard in building my cold war was useless.

use em if you got em i guess

coldwar is pretty good inside sounds like you may have just had a bad match

>ronin
>get drop on northstar
>tries to fight me instead of running

you will never ever out-dps me and if i have sword core you will die instantly

It's cute that you think that because you killed an ADV, user. Stay positive.

FYI it literally doesn't matter, the neckbeard crew has their own circlejerk stack, the rest of us don't give a shit. It's not like the people we'd get matched with are any good anyway.

its fine dude just stand there easier for me

desu SENPAI if you get the drop on the northstar you've already won.

the entire point of that matchup is northstar trying to kite ronin.

>its fine dude just stand there easier for me
>desu SENPAI if you get the drop on the northstar you've already won.

these shitters who don't know how to play northstar lmao

whatever u say, lmao

ded

personally i blame the militia

they are basically terrorists afterall

>frag grenades continue after death
>already fired cold war, softball, and epg rounds do not

REEEEEEEEEEEESPAWN

i've had frags vanish when i die pretty often, it's just because i was cooking it for long enough that the server actually saw that i had the grenade out this time. 20hz is a fickle beast.

the trial was fun, but now that its over, is the matchmaking dead again?

if i can find a game as an australian player within 3 or 4 minutes i will buy the game right this instant

>as an australian player
I am so sorry user

i need a real australian in this itt to tell me how long the queues are right now

>play some late night games cause not tired
>get first 200 point game

primetime scorch time

There are more players right now in NA than there are Australian players at prime time.
The only thriving population of aussie players is on console

Prime time in attrition you will probably get one within 5-10 minutes
Everything else and at any other time youre out of luck. Australians play on other servers

I feel like I'm been playing like shit recently

My game was corrupted when I started it this morning, it crashed on launch and no number of resets fixed it

but last night I had this game right before bed, so if you're lucky things work out eventually.

bedtime bump

Kilo how did you make the cat ears?[spoilers]I want to be a cute cat boi pilot when I play

nice spoiler

They're just foamboard triangles I cut and sprayed in 15 minutes. They're only attached using tape.

Maybe I'll make actual 3d ears, who knows, I don't.

Please do not bully Northstar. She's trying her best!

Man that looks cool.
You can't see through the visor, right?

>Tfw will never be able to 3d print my own data knife
>Tfw being a cat boi takes 15 minutes
Fml
You can see through it but it is somewhat hard. I put it on when solo q to challenge myself

>Free for all
>someone ran right infront of my face as the starting countdown reaches 0
>melee him
>as soon as the guy die someone else melee my ass
what the fuck is this spawning

>start using epg after 30 levels of not knowing what I'm doing
>sudden Tribes flashbacks
I don't know what to feel anymore

Welcome to my world. It's the main thing that keeps me playing as a Tribes refugee besides the general speed you can achieve.