youtu.be/RAEDd4nES_M
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638783
>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638786
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20673819
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20673818

Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you ?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yARBRE1mmWrAurP__Bux6ticvCmNN7ioLtPVRKHRA7A/edit#gid=0
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yARBRE1mmWrAurP__Bux6ticvCmNN7ioLtPVRKHRA7A/edit?usp=sharing
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638785/flaunt-your-hero-prowess-with-hero-mastery-taunts-3-31-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xth for not playing until 2.0

Blizzard removed this skin from Nova

They changed the color of it to make it more distinctive.

>missing out on veteran boxes

laffin at you

Anyone know yet what these "legendary items" are from the veteran loot boxes?

Basically you get assured at least 1 legendary per box, namely being an expensive thing like a legendary skin, hero, or mount. Also they have 5 items inside instead of 4.

So I guess with the new loot box system they'll be dropping out, I should just instalock my lowest leveled hero and powerfarm endlessly the next couple of days for free boxes right?

Or would the rewards I get for leveling those heroes up, post-2.0, be worth it more?

Legendary rarity skins and 10k heroes.

Hey guys I'm a big fucking retard baby could you spoonfeed me for a sec.

Is there a quick way to check what level my account will be in 2.0.

Say by, logging into the PTR? Will that convert me over proper?

SPREADSHEET FOR CALCULATING BOXES FOR NEXT PACH:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yARBRE1mmWrAurP__Bux6ticvCmNN7ioLtPVRKHRA7A/edit#gid=0

No quick way. There are done level calculators people made, but their accuracy is inconsistent.

>buy skin because it looks good
>skin gets changed to look like ass

epic

Skins that used to be epic but now blizzard calls them legendary even though they didn't change anything about them.

>lvl 495

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET THOSE LAST 5 POINTS

Maybe Probius will save me.

>You need permission

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

access preez

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yARBRE1mmWrAurP__Bux6ticvCmNN7ioLtPVRKHRA7A/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry forgot Google did that shit

>shared access instead of copies
Ya dun goofed

This is more fun

Can you reroll the veteran boxes?

>New level lower than my old one

I assume this is because of the shared access.

For the people thinking about leveling low level heroes to get more hero levels, while it might be a bit faster you can always level high level heroes too since it's 1.1mil exp per level after 10 so if you get 3.3mil exp on your level 15 hero you are still gaining 3 levels even though your level 15 hero probably won't get a level off it

Minus 64

Why?

Base level doesn't count otherwise everyone would begin at level 64 instead of 1

Cassie's out now so 65.

Holy fuck Valeera is fun as hell

They absolutely nailed rogue gameplay

5 common
19 epic
1 veteran

Would've liked more, but I kind of expected it. I don't spend as much timeo n this game as the rest of you.

I tried one of those calculators and my total hero level went up by a whopping 3.

That seems awfully low, is it a safe bet that the calculator isn't working right?

I only have one problem with valeera, the teleport talent at lvl 13 is called death from above and not cloak and dagger .

I read it as:

Cassia
Amazon Warm-a-tron

>she will never warm you up

CASSIA IS FOR SNUGGLES

is it me or is cassia slightly cross eyed?

Anub
Rexxar
Tyrael
Leoric
and Sonya
are the BEST and will carry me to GM this season!

>Mfw the Lili announcer

Oh man, this is actually pretty cute.

Too many blows to the head over the years, or from Diablo in the final confrontation.

where can i hear the new announcer stuff?

Take it back.

How are they, anyways? Is it fresh stuff or just existing voicelines?

Some of them have reused voicelines according to some complaints, but from what I could tell the Lili one was largely new stuff.

PTR

>tfw no leoric announcer

Okay, cool.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. At least they went ahead and started now. Hopefully we get a steady stream of them.

>tfw no southern catfish hero

>Grandmazon will never tuck you in and lull you to sleep with tales of her adventures

I read it as "War-ma-tron" and thought she was some sort of automata designed for battle

>Li Li: Who will grab me booty first?

Fair and balance matchmaking right here.

Several existing voice lines are reused, mostly for celebrations, but new material is covered, for things like "mega kill" or the start-of-match countdown.
Except for the two joke announcers Murky and Butcher, both are totally reused (exclusively saying variations on mrrglmrrgl and FRESH MEAT respectively)

D-DELETE THIS.

oh

team league still exists

how about that

SO WHO THE FUCK CAN I LEVEL JESUS CHRIST REEE

Is there a video that can teach me how to be a pro medivh?

varian

Everyone 9 and up.

help

AVOID: Excessively playing low level heroes, to receive crates faster
Do NOT: Level anyone from 8 to 9
Do NOT: Level anyone from 10 to 11
Do NOT: Level anyone to 13
Basically anyone above level 9 as long as above conditions are met, but nobody below and including Artanis.

>several characters roast Arthas in pre-game banter
>best he can muster is "Silence..."

Remind me again, why is this guy the Lich King?

>want to buy Probius and Valeera
>want to save Gold for rerolls
>still a month left
>a month of no Gold spending

Pretty much don't play at all is the best bet. For optimal loot boxes. Wait for the 3 weeks to go bye. At most do your dailies & weekly brawl so you can get re-rolls and thats it.

>there are people in this thread even at this very moment who have less than 150k gold
Do you even play this game?

>not wanting to spend gold implies i have less than 300,000 gold
?

>having less than 300k gold and not having all the heroes in 2017
Do you even play this game?

The helm made him dumb. He was snarkier before he put it on.

Raynor till 12, Varian till 11, everyone level 9 till 11. Don't touch anyone else

I only have 45k gold banked but:
I bought a 20k gold mount (Blackheart's Doubloon)
I have 3 Master skins (Morales, Auriel, and Johanna)
I jumped the gun on 3 heroes and bought them at 15k (Morales, Xul, and Lucio)
I'm pretty sure I missed two weeks of Brawl
So that's 65k~67k gold I'd have if I were utterly transfixed on my practical spending

New model when

Ner'zhul was not a clever Orc.

The doubloon was 20k? Jesus.

As was the pig.

The Blizzcon horse from a couple years ago was 30,000, I think.

So was the money pig, but I didn't buy that one. Didn't get the golden rooster either.
Oh, but I did forget that I have Xul's master skin as well, so, add another 10k onto that pile.

I definitely got the blizzcon one just to cuck those who bought the ticket back in the day, and I'm never going to use it.

Whose skin would it ever suit?

Ye, my thoughts exactly. I never bought it, though.

Stopped playing for a bit too long and started falling behind in gold.

I've kept maybe 9 months of breaks in total and I'm still sitting on a shit ton of gold after systematically doing all the daily quests

I don't really remember his story much. Wasn't he Gul'dan teacher or something until Gul'dan conned him, and then the Legion found his soul in the Twisting Nether and conned him again or something like that?

I like it with Master Li Ming

>tfw i might actually start playing Diablo just for this skin

it's a pretty damn good skin

Will you enjoy flipping your prey onto their backs and pinning them to walls?

Those insane farting hips

all i can imagine now is Leahblo doing pic related

Same. I was super disappointed when I saw the trailer with prime evil Diablo in it then in game it was doofy macho man Diablo instead.

>people want D3 anything

Diablo 3 sucks but femdiablo is great.

I've spent so much gold:
>Valla master
>Zuljin master
>ETC master
>Tychus master
>Artanis master
>Azmodan master
>Nazeebo master
>Gazlowe Master
>Malfurion master
>Rehgar master
>Johanna master
>Kerrigan master
>Tyrael master
>Zagara master

>Gold rooster
>Cloud 9 mount
>Treasure goblin
>Piggy bank
>Doubloon

Missed that damn Nexus charger

>4 hyper mobile heroes that scale into lategame
>one tank on enemy team who is still doing placements
Just don't dive against the Nazeebo and camp a beacon until lv 10 or alternate lanes as 5 and give their turrets a hard time. You guys should be fine.

Should I even bother with this game anymore? or just wait until 2.0 hits live and just masturbate instead?

Are you on suicide watch?

naw he's on overwatch

Anyone playing the PTR quests? I haven't played this game in like a week and I'm getting the itch again.

Maybe I'll go finish the gold quests in AI or something.

why not level anyone from 10 to 11?
why is 12 safe?
so level anyone that is 9 to 10?

are 10 and 12 the safe levels?

400k exp past level 11 hits level 20 after patch
I don't remember the exact point but sometime around 13 you will go past level 30 after patch

Every 10 levels on a hero gives you a loot chest with one item specific to that hero

Where is that chart for hero level-exp conversion? Wanna see if i can grab an extra epic ou veteran box

look in the thread you retard

newly updated info:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638785/flaunt-your-hero-prowess-with-hero-mastery-taunts-3-31-2017

On Master Skins

When we originally added master skins to Heroes of the Storm, they were intended to be a low effort gold sink to reward ourselves. However, when users evaluated master skins, everyone with an above room temperature IQ realized that. There were several places where we could make improvements.

Master skins created situations where players had to choose between unlocking an old hero or unlocking new hero, which was a battle that heroes won far more often. Additionally, if casual players purchased a master skin during our beginner level gold trap, they'd then soon have little gold. This meant they couldn't visually display their prowess with a hero in-game if there was a non-master skin they liked better, because they became discouraged and quit altogether rather than paid up for heroes.

These issues combined resulted in far fewer players unlocking and using master skins in-game than we had expected. Most players who had access to master skins did not unlock them, and most players who did unlock them would not primarily use that skin during their matches. Most players who didn't use that skin still valued the collecting experience, achievement, and in-game pride only an exclusive skin could provide, but that is not important.

In Heroes 2.0, we decided to move to a new system we hopes works better for us so that you don’t have to make those difficult decisions.

This, i want a refund, only gonna use widowmaker nova anyways

youre 5 days too late user.
we know that already.

>Replace one skin tint for the actual hero
>Nova player whines
>Using down syndrome Widowmaker

Wow, all Nova players really are retarded.

>nova players

Is this a LOL thread?!

Thanks user i love you