/dbg/-Dirty Bomb General

Dockyard SOON

Is it p2w?
No
How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
Wanna play competitive?
Ask someone in the Offical Dirty Bomb Discord for a partner to duo matchmaking with or for PUG's.
Tweaks and HUD customization
Use this to create and configure a custom HUD
forums.dirtybomb.com/discussion/33765/hudedit-2-0-0-the-software-to-modify-your-hud-finally

Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612915290
Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
Official Dirty Bomb Discord (see /dbg/ Discord for /dbg/ Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl

Post your fucking ranked cards

ded game nice meme guys

Give me ONE reason why you aren't Elite yet. There is LITERALLY no excuse unless your a gold cuck.

80 as Aura vs high levels.

Reminder that if your elite pic is anytime after 12/23/2015 you're not a cool kid

I played a whole lot for about half a year but then they put phantom in it and I lost interest. Is it still alive/ balanced?

Deadest it's ever been

It's alive and Phantom is a very rarely seen merc outside of rotations.

Phantom is situation as fuck now and everything but Redeye is balanced.

>everything but Redeye
And Blunder.

havent tested the concussion but it was suppose to be nerfed today while stokers overnerfed moltov was suppose to be getting buffed.

Yes they nerfed Thunder but it's still a free kill regardless and his HP is still bloated.

please keep this alive I actually made a Plebbit account after dbg died to post in their Dirty Bomb pseudoforum thing but that place is just not fun

>when your engineer decides to rush the enemy team on long spawn in a ranked game
>your the attacking team
>when you have an engineer when defending but no medics
>when the proxy on defense decides to put mines where teammates are holding out and gets the enemy fragger a free double/tripple/quad kill
>when the sniper refuses to play medic dispite bottom fragging the entire first half of the match
>when the skyhammer on your team decides to airstrike himself and his teammates but never drops ammo
>when the aura on your team never drops a medstation or revives downed players and instead rushes the enemy team with a shotgun
Abolish ranked mode. Wipe this meme from the face of the earth.

>proxy in general

RIP

Dead

I don't understand the deal with ranked its not that I don't want to play vs good players and I don't care about losing at all but I rather chill out and have a 5v5/6v6 with people and have fun and not care about some badge bullshit.

>patch notes doesn't say anything about being able to run away from thunders flash to not get blinded

>ranked now actually has an incentive of 1.5 credit multiplyer and exclusive skins that actually look pretty good.
>At the end of the season you get extra rank credits proportionate to your highest rank, after that you cant get the skins anymore
>some people want a challenge that is just stomping pubs
>some people really just want a trinket that looks like a badge instead of the weird shit you usually get during events

>ranked now actually has an incentive of 1.5 credit multiplyer and exclusive skins that actually look pretty good.
I for one don't like the red/black color of it but I never liked any of the skins that wasn't the alpha reskins
>At the end of the season you get extra rank credits proportionate to your highest rank, after that you cant get the skins anymore
That is nice I still but I kinda don't know what people do with credits outside of crafting but that's more of me just being odd
>some people want a challenge that is just stomping pubs
Fair enough
>some people really just want a trinket that looks like a badge instead of the weird shit you usually get during events
Same with the skins I never found any of the trinkets to be interesting.

I would not mind sitting down with a bunch of people that don't care about the "meta" and play comp or even a normal game where we don't have to be on the same sides tho

Has anyone ever saw Tsuka play something thats not kira?

>not playing all the mercs
Cucking yourself hardcore, the only merch that can somewhat work as an all in one tool is fletcher but his bombs are bugged at the moment making him much less so.

They just fixed Fletcher actually.

Ranked is just a grind to the top, you have to look at it like grinding an MMO instead of a competitive shooter.

Its more like gambling actually. The matches either end up as stomps for one side or the other because the skill gap between some players in MM insane. You have to be good enought to carry 2v5s and 3v5s if actually want consecutive wins.

Well in the sense that you need to do the same thing over and over for the 1% chance of a drop.

>tfw deranked from cobalt officer thrice

>tfw you favorite medic will never be good outside of fucking pubs

He's perfectly fine in competitive though. Being the best Rambo medic is good. I think he's underrated and better than Sparks. I particularly like Phoenix for retaking objectives once the attackers had a good push.

Bump for Fletcher, Thunder and Redeye nerfs.

>reinstall the game yesterday night
>see this general today
I've missed you /dgb/

100hp when

A skilled sparks can break a team with her ability to get picks as well as quick revives. A good sawbones can both be a pocket for a heavy as well as a third dps that can heal himself with his packs. A good phoenix cant do any of this because his heal has such a large cooldown period meaning he either has to decide to use it on himself when in a pinch or his teamates, making him vulnerable for 9 seconds at the very least to 30 at the absolute most. He cant compare to the other medics because their heals have multiple charges/more effect then his does and 100 hp gets raped real fast if your enemy knows how to hit the headshots.

I hate having Sparks on my team, the revive takes longer to get up compared to other medics so I get gibbed 99% of the time, and they tend to sit in the back waiting to get revives that never actually follow though. Phoenix is good because he's the best fighter among medics. Sure he's no Sawbonez for team utility but he's pretty decent nonetheless. People just need to play him as a fighter that has defibs just in case, instead of looking to him for support.

That doesnt really hold up when sawbones exist. Not to mention how saw has 10 more hp and the crotzni for combat.

Sawbonez can't quickly heal behind cover mid combat though.

toss a pack and run behind cover. Phonix's that try that mid fight heal shit usually lose that health seconds later when switching back to their weapon.

You can cancel the animation by switching weapons and still get the heal.

Well now I have to try this out.

Press 4 and hold M1 to charge, switch back to weapon and release M1 right after. The C41 card from the first generation combines Extra Supplies and Quick Draw which makes this highly effective especially if you use smaller heals frequently.

debo

my oc pls donut steal

Have you ever dodged so hard, you dodged yourself?

>Europeans
Everytime

>trying to bring back the general back for some shit dead game that no one plays

My sides!!!

Its only dead because the euros arent here to shit it up.

rip

;_;