Filipino Virus Drake edition

>MHXX News
Update 1.1 w/ Eng Patch v2.1: my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
English Patch Project: gbatemp.net/threads/465296/
MHGen to MHX Save Transfer: pastebin.com/Z1PPuX5F
Ping's Dex and Kiranico now support XX.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: Gore Magala, Whitelist, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

nigga u gay

there are literally no good 2nd gen monsters other than narga and now even 3rd gen is aging like milk

nth for based Frontier!

Don't make shitpost OPs, it's the one post one shouldn't fuck with.

This thread is gonna be shit.
I can see it coming from a mile away

Let's fix that by talking about which armors we'll all be transmogging into in XX.

I'll be rocking the fucking Maccao set, how about you guys? Anything in mind yet?

I've made a list of every fun monster in the monster hunter series

Wow, comprehensive.

Save the thread, post a high-grade huntress

Deviljos armor sets look ultra edgy. I like it

>posted at the end of thread
fug, asking again

>scrolling through item box
>actual physical double take
>mosswine jerky x10
hold right the fuck up where do i find jerky in this game, i've grown accustomed to a life without it

I've already started using Barioth X and Tigrex X

I wish Dalamdur's elite knight set came back in XX.

Rath Subspecies are removed from future games
But in return, the old Rath models from FU come back as variants and they keep their hitboxes, moveset and damage
Would you?

I'm either going for Astalos, Skalda, or Obituary. Bug-looking armors are the best. I might even farm for the Rage set, now that I can look as edgy as I want without sacrificing skills.

>Skalda
Whom?

Toxic Kuromori armor

I unironically like full Mantis, and even how the Esurient/Cena meme mix looks when you recolor the jho pieces blue, white, or black. So I think I'm just going to pretend transmogging doesn't exist.

Mantis set looks less like a hunter armor and more like a costume for card game players.

Done.
Finally we're done for this month.

I will be matching my armors to my weapons.
Lagi to Lagi.
Tama to Tama.
Gourmew to Felyne and Melynx.

Yay!

Is the mhfu/mhx director obsessed with aggressive trash mobs and excessive monster fleeing or is it just me

>moveset

So they become boring fucking robots? That sounds awful. 0/10 idea.

Gotta please the grandpas

The monster fleeing has to be a meme, I haven't noticed it at all. The super aggressive little shit trash, however, is getting on my nerves. I've begun actually attacking Congas and Apercos intentionally right there mid-hunt just to get the faggots off of me. Congas are the absolute worst.

How do people actually fight monsters in full offensive sets? I've been trying to wean myself off of them but everyone I see not using them either use Adept or Brave, and both don't work that well for my weapon.

Oh wow there's transmog in xx? That's cool but somehow I feel like something's lost

>excessive monster fleeing
It's not a bug, its a feature

By getting good.

>Apceros slowly trundle toward you like the world's laziest heat-seeking missile just to chain knock you on your ass
REMOVE
APCEROS

You have to make duplicates if you dont want to waste Horn Coins buying Transmogium Ores from Best Meowstress

I don't know but Rathian just switched zones on me 6 times in one hunt.

Something's goin on.

It's not the that are aggressive
Its the fact they respawn indefinitely, so dunging them is pointless because they'll come back eventually.

What are you on about? People use max damage sets regardless of style unless they mostly play multiplayer casually.

It's infuriating, I can't stand little shit nipping at my feet when I'm trying to fight.

And I don't think it's a meme. Monsters seem to flee much more than 3rd and 4th gen. Not as much as mhfu but still more. I've seen monsters flee to an area, then immediately flee to another after land and doing a single move. I've never seen that shit in tri

>Its the fact they respawn indefinitely

Not true, they actually stop respawning after 2-3 times. You just notice it more because the delay for them respawning is basically nothing. I've spent too long trying to kill Blangos, Bullfangos, and Vespoid for their drops to know that they stop respawning.

I find it hard to believe it's any more than 4U's Expeditions. Fucking pieces of shit bounced between areas constantly and then just totally ran away after 15 minutes passed because you spent all your time running through the three RNG areas between the ones where the monster will actually appear.

I don't know about expeds, never did them. I still don't see that kind of behavior in normal hunts

>Hermitaur changes area everytime you wake it up
>Have to go through 3 areas, 3 fucking times before you can finally kill it on wakeup

need
more
practice

Expeditions actually had an invisible 15 minute timer on every monster spawn, after which point the monster would "flee the area" completely and you would lose your chance to keep hunting it. One of the many, many, many horrible things about 4U's endgame stuff.

It's an incentive to improve yourself, at least
Fuck Jho though.

>tfw could take my time with moga free hunt
>limited to low/high rank only monsters

absolute evasion/readiness

Brother that's a feature, it forces you to be aggressive

Expeditions were great, don't talk shit. Monsters fleeing only happens if you're bad. I only wish the areas looped back into each other like a normal map, instead of being completely linear.

>15 minute timer is too short to kill monsters on expeditions
Unless you're getting, like, a Gravios every- wait, no fuck that.
There isn't a single monster in the Everwood that should take you more than 15 minutes to kill. Not Savage Jho, not White Monoblos, not Black Gravios.

By the way, what's the cap on the monster spawn in 3U? 4U's expeditons were capped to 5 large monsters.

Hammer-chan is for...

max is 5

>still having fun despite being probably the shittiest player currently in this general

Totally didn't realize that is an oversized gigantic glavenus skull on its back.

>still not having fun despite being amongst the best players currently in this general
I want to die

What if I'm bad and it takes me more than 15 minutes?

i'm willing to bet it's more because you got a shitty map layout, than your skill.

>draws a monster with a huge snout as having a flat face
What a faggot

Hunting with!

I dunno, I'm pretty terrible.

I need pictures of cats

>Maze maps

cats?

It's less that lagi has a snout and more that he has a flat head that is arrow shaped, which means wither way the drawings wrong but it's cute so it's fine.

Cats, you say?

Yes, cats

Cats!

Is Pulsing Impact a decent hammer art? Garuga arena quest just made me fall in love with it.

Is that her in the new guild hall?

Yep.

Yes.

Where can I find the motion values for XX?

It'd be great if it didn't take fifty years to set up

Are there motion values for the new arts anywhere yet?

>not a single rath
Yep I can agree

Smashing my balls

>always just thought Astalos was an electric rath with a funny head
>only just now realized it is actually an insect
I swear to fuck playing these games makes me a dumber person.

Choco Magala

>"oh, little kitty wearing the skin of my cub, which you killed. You a cute, a CUTE!"

wtf is this fucking shitty filipino shit. someone purge the flip OP

It's a watermelon, dumbass.

Took me way too long to realise what this image was.
Now I want to eat it.

please do not eat the monsters

Maybe it thinks that cat is its cub?

They shouldn't make themselves look so tasty then

>always thought Gammoth was an elephant
>tusks extend from it's jaw though, therefore it's a hippo

Garuga best bird again

Page 6 Bird is tasty

>first rathalos gets cucked by a bird
>then gets cucked by a pinecone
>then gets cucked by an insect