Dirty Jersey 2/o/17

It's time for the Mid-Atlantic Veeky Forums meet, all kinds of shitboxes are welcome

>When
June 25th (Sunday) at 12pm

>Where
Meeting at the Sonic in Edison, NJ. From there we'll drive to Island Dragway and do some racing. Possibility of going somewhere for food afterwards

The route shown is not final, just a general idea of where we'll be going. Any cars are welcome as there's usually a wide variety that show up

Not sure how late I can stay but I'll be there. Gotta work the next day

I should hopefully be able to finish the E46 in time to bring it

Hoping to bring the Century but I'll likely bring the Regal

The $$$$Accord$$$$ is from jersey. I hope it will show. Flavorite shitbox on this site.

Saving this thread from the grave

Pictures?

Pic from a few years back

Is that the sonic at menlo.

yes, it's the only Sonic in Edison

Though there's already like 10+ people confirmed going so we might have to spill over into panera's lot or the menlo mall across the street

>tfw going on vacation that week

Harry's Run Guy just informed me of it today. Luckily I have no plans that weekend so I'll be going.

Pic unrelated, my work

Aw yes, I'm in. Too bad I'm not getting a new car until July though, will most likely bring the CR.

>Though there's already like 10+ people confirmed going so we might have to spill over
We've fit a lot more than that in the past.

Got any WAT shirts left?

I do actually, but I'm not sure what sizes. I'll probably just bring what I have, and whoever wants one can take one.

>mfw people are gonna come in genuinely nice cars
>mfw I'm showing up in an ugly loud E46 with an entire rear fender arch eaten by rust

also pls have a medium

I hate everyone on this board, but if I'm off by some miracle ill show up on my dirty bikey.

>dat GT

The owner has 2 of them and a Superformance GT40. Having stupid amounts of money must be nice.

How far are you guys coming from? It's a 4 hour drive for me. Not sure if it's worth it or not.

2 and a half hours and I'll be on 1 and 95 for almost the entire drive

bringing my stock e46 saloon, pic unrelated.

>also pls have a medium
Just checked, there are still mediums.

I live in PA now, so it's something like 1 hour 20 minutes for me. Not too bad.

Guess I need to get my shit together soon.

Need to check the gear tooth pattern and change the gear oil one last time, replace the radiator and hopefully identify and repair a few transmission issues.

Hopefully Island won't notice or give a damn that the trans leaks a little.

Finally going to bring the Cutlass to a meet?