/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #249 - alright ill fucking do it i guess

Previous thread: →

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

yummystickies.com/product/night-shift-racing-emblem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

I don't know what I intend to do with this.

Weed it

rear view mirror, printed on clear

this, I would put it on the rear view, or as a peek.

ty imouto for this and the no pantsu extra

New stuff went up.
>WICKEDOSG for 20% off

I needa do another run of these, they came out alarmingly legible

I saw this normie car, anyone know what the things next to one eye ninja are?

do it with the VIPSTARS in honeycomb pattern, unless that was already the intention

I love these stickers. It lets me know what cars to key.

Kek, please don't key cars with my stickers, my stickers are all pretty rated G for everyone, no nude weeb shit :D

how do people sell out of pre orders? smfh

>go to checkout with yummystickies
>two items have sold out while in my cart
fuuuck

yummystickies.com/product/night-shift-racing-emblem
restock when?

Any cut product, he can make more of on request. If he isn't already (and he probably is), he can make more of that design. So if the 2 that you got BTFO of are cut, just email him about them.

if I saw a car with your stickers I would actual shit on in it you street shitter

>still haven't receive yummy stickies
>check confirmation email
>address is wrong
Fugg

i made this way back if you want

YES
YES
MORE GALIL

NC stickers arrived, joined the BLC

What part of 'Burta?

Loki from the avengers i think. Or something like that. Dunno about the girl but it looks to be marvel cinematic universe.

You could always sell it to us /K/ommandos in the patch thread as well.

So, Galil. Lewd or just risque?

does yummy have a discount code?
>pls ;-;

yeah I thought that but the girl was confusing me?

Post your cart

haven't been in the back seat of my own car before lol

Is it possible to do both? If it's gonna be a vinyl that could work.
Otherwise just risque

Not a bad idea senpai.

Also canberra guy you out here? I assume you wanted the free shit too yeah?

Why not, always appreciate freebies. Thanks senpai!

You mean like one in NSFW and one in SFW? Because that I could do. But keep in mind here NSFW means a lot more than tiddy hanging out.

Finally cleaned out my truck.
Found that same slap I haven't seen in months.
This fucking coincidence shit happens to me all the time.

So, current stickers I have but am doing nothing with.

Oh damn
I don't think anyone has enough of a power level to put that on a car

I sure as fuck do, if I get it for free that is.

Maybe one with and one without galil's Thong ?

And one I did do something with.
It fit so perfectly.

Exactly what I was thinking.
If I put it up for sale I will give a discount code to anyone who is actually ballsy enough to put the full on NSFW one on their car in visible sight.

How discounted.
I've obviously given up on caring what people see.

those arent on your car though and we all own lewd stickers
step it up

Everything I get goes on the truck.

This one is hidden, but if that one is free, or heavily discounted, I'll put it on visibly.

Oh, you
75% off.

Would buy for the bike. When you getting thise shibari slaps. I was digging the girl.hanging from the ceiling.

I made an agreement with my artist who I hired to sell the leftovers on her store. It's not up yet. I'll let you know when her site is up.

Also, my store is closed right now. Will be open on Monday with more products in stock (doriftos/bepis/iowa/tohru and some other shit.)

Works for me.
I'm ready to embrace the autism like never before.
Although, maybe I'll put it on the helmet.
What's the size.

I'll keep an eye out. I'm hoping we are talking about the same one. Not the thicc girl but there was another one

Id love to as well, i fuck8ng love this shit. Benefits of being in the military is everyone loves this shit. Would love to see some panty and stocking ones, or even catherine

I actually got told I couldn't bring my helmet into the company anymore.
They're worried someone might get offended.
Fucking bullshit.

I saw this design on here a while back.
Didn't know it was an actual sticker.
But I don't think it was one of us, really old dude driving.

Post Helmet.

I linked it.
Also, they tend to say the same thing about my truck, but have yet to tell me to take any stickers off.

Huh, alot of females maybe?
Im in the marine corps so maybe thats the difference? Idk. Sorry mane.

Not that user but here's a helmet. Just bought a new one so I've got a fresh canvass. This one just get strapped to the back for the qt hop ons.

A good few.
Army, so they're really going for that whole cuck numale thing.
Thing is, the females I work with literally don't give any fucks. Hell, one of them I talk about doujinshi with.

I think Iowa got more APO orders than international orders. Weebs in the military are my favorite customers.

*tiny violin plays*

>heres my suggestion

I ended up with fucking 7.
I don't even know how.
I do feel for you brother.
Maybe one day, they seem rather popular.

Yeah most are pretty chill, its usually the ones who join just to join and get pregos. Alot more weebs in the military than i thought. And sweet. Cant wait for you to open up

Copped like I said I would. Thanks Hoon! Great work!

True enough.
I could not believe the amount of nerds in general when I joined. When I was in basic there were these four black dudes that would argue about pokemon for hours on end.
There's also a stigma surrounding my mos, it's a requirement to be able to play magic, and not be able to talk to women. Both which I don't adhere to.

Maybe all I've got right now is some eyes from BD gonna take some measurements so i know how big i need stuff to be this time instead of orderong and just making it work. Current Wat-tan and hentai snek from notori should be in my mailbox when I get home from work tonight.

You have a technical mos?
Nagh alot of us go to oki so alot of kpop/jpop amd anime over here. We just go there enoigh to accept it.

Ops wrong pic

Satcom.
I had a good chance of going to Korea actually. Most of the people I went to AIT with did.
Somehow ended up in Space in Colorado.
Although trying to get myself to Iraq in August, so that'll be fun. Fucked around and got fat and failed a pt test, this place is way too lax. So I gotta step it up before they'll let me go.

You seem like you have a fun job.
Ever tow anything cool?

lewd ofc

All kinds of cool shit. Cleared my good pics off phone onto the computer. I've made a couple.threads about towing cars and how to break into cars before. I like it but it fucking sucks when it's raining

you mad man

Why you wanna go to iraq? Amd thats cool, i wanted to do that but ended up as basicicly a computer/anything with wires repairman. Lol chillin in Pendleton.
Hope we get some cool slaps or decals though. Love me some lewd

glad you're still with us user. really messed me up last time we spoke

>Order stickers using my super Arabian/Muslamic name
>Expect shenanigans
>Stickers actually arrive within a week

Thank you Opposing Force for not farting in my envelope.

Got nothing going on in life. Mainly sit in the dorm, on an AF base, and shitpost.
Iraq seems like a kick I need, also if I take a bullet my 10yo sister get's 400k.
Basically anything with wires was what I did before I joined, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Actually from near SD. Going home on leave next week. Can't fucking wait.

Wait what, I don't remember this. Explain what happened, I might have been drunk. I normally am on the weekends

just some stuff about suicide.

Look ma a discount code: theboiz
Kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com

Also Dropout bundle on clearance sale

You should send me the Reconstructed Chaos slap. I need another backup since the one on the truck is in rough shape.

Me or you, feel like it was me.
Cause if it was me I was def drunk.
I honestly get really close sometimes. Sadly posting here does help.
I've got some chill time coming up so I should be ok for the next couple months.

If it was you, I'm sorry if I pushed you closer or anything, I'm a huge asshole sometimes.

nah, it was you. i get thoughts sometimes, but never anything close. like i said, glad you're here

Looking at joining the AF but as an officer. And nagh. You just got a case of complacency, nothing like an njp to shake things up lol

make a huge diecut for the side of your car

Pretty much too much of a pussy to do it anyway.
And there's always something that gives me the slightest bit of hope and keeps me from doing it.

Fucking do it. AF is chill as fuck. Idk how I ended up as Army on AF. But it's pretty sweet sometimes. Just fucked me up pt wise.

O i know it, we get shit. Well im sure you have time to get your pt score up. I assume you dont pt every morning? We are up and at em by 0500 so thats what helps us. And try chaps, they have some damn good help.

Technically supposed to pt everyday, but for one reason or another I don't.
Although I do go to the gym at like 15 after work. It's not much but it's helping.

thats fuckin great holy shit

Seeing how your doing galil, whats the odds you would do a lewd m16?

Still have yet to see someone else with it.
I can't have been the only one to have bought it.

wat u thenk

I mean, they're probably hiding theirs as well. So, you're probably gonna have to walk around and open peoples doors and shit. c:
Pic related is the lewdest sticker I had on my car. I had it on the passenger seat airbag lmao. I had to take it off and move it to my PC though because its starting to peel off.

Looks like hoons work. Random google image some text and moonrunes.

Not for me, that background image might make a good wallpaper.

I mean more how has someone not posted it on here.
I found it through osg a while back.

Hey man, every little thing helps. And we are forced. Sucks ass.
Trying to find some place to do itasha my car. Only problem is the type of car i got. Hopefully one day army user

Because user. No matter how you look at it traps are gay. Can't say I've never tugged it to one but saying it isn't gay is lying to yourself.

Reminder that selling stickers with copyrighted material is illegal. Don't condone such practices.

I wholeheartedly agree, traps are gay.
I'm bi, so I don't give any fucks. Traps meet all my criteria.
But It's an anonymous site.
Well doubt it'd be that hard to figure who I am, but I just don't care.

Make you're way up to LA. I'm sure you could find someone.
If I get my dream 240Z, definitely gonna itasha it.
No idea of what tho. But we fight for the right to do so. Hooah and Oohrah brother.

Odds of me doing it are 100% certain, odds of me doing it very soon are low.
Send me a 20" upper and a fixed A2 stock and i'll do it now.

Yeah its mostly what to pit in because the style. Its a c5 corvette. Amd my friend had a 240z. He fucking loved it till he wrecked it. Wish he would fixed it. Welp, time to put my son down and do my homework. Just a semester away from my BA. Hooah and oohrah my man, stay safe.