/mbgg/ - Mobage General #678

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWd2dRDd1uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kiana is cute. I am happy that mbgg picked her game

I dont like her voice in jp. Tries too hard to be cute.

Chinese is horrible and you're horrible

Jeez. Looking at tier list and she's worse than literally every other support. Worst mileage ticket ever. Wouldn't even be mad if I rolled a single 5* getting to it.

If it's any consolation, she's a prerequisite for one of the 15% attack unit buff things.

Rolling.
I'll still have her in library even if I roll her away, right?

Reposting this from previous thread in case there's people that want them

Got these accounts here to give away to anyone that wants/needs them.

1- Battle Maiden Himeko + Assault Mei

2- Nuclear Fusion Himeko + Snow Bronya

3- Shadow Mei + Saint Kiana

5- Assault Mei + Nuclear Fusion Himeko

6- S-rank Bronya

Email me at [email protected] if you want any of these accounts to not shit up the thread and I'll send it to you.

I think you need to keep her until you claim the buff but I'm not 100%

It seems you're right. Guess I'll have to hold on to it a little longer.

Just sent you email.

I did my 3 free rolls from starting tagatame and this is what I got, did i get decent units?

Fuck no. Go check the unit list and reroll guide you dunderhead.

>Disgaea collab:
>Laharl
>Kiria

So the guys are the good ones? i thought the cute girls would be stronger, like usual gacha games :(

You should complain about it on reddit :)

Reposting info about the so-called "Anniversary" event in BGHS

GACHA POINTS
1 roll: 5 pt
10+1: 60 pt
Guarantee ticket is only every 240, furniture from gacha pts increases damage done in the event.
This shit is until the end of the 16th. But it's a permanent gacha so high chance the other girls will be conveniently added to it to our continued dismay.

EVENT
3 days for each theme to farm and give gifts
>Animals: Until the 7th 15:00
>Cheerleaders: After that, until the 10th 15:00
>Pirates: To the 13th 15:00
Stocking up for the next one will not work
Each card from the gacha gives an extra drop, +1. Helper gives +5
Birthday cards if you have them:
>+1: Renge, Kurumi, Sadone, Miki
>Pickup Range: Kokomi, Sakura

For ranking gifts
>S-class only: Figurine
>A-class and above: Weapon crystal
>B-class and above: Nickname
>C-class and above: 2nd anniversary dress

Is the guide user going to update or continue working on the Honkai guide?

I'd love to see the character skill translations finished

Laharl and Kiria are cuter than the girls anyway so suck it up.

>Laharl and Kiria are cuter than the girls anyway so suck it up.
You're the only one sucking things here you fag

Oooooh burn. You got me XD.

This is cool.

youtu.be/FWd2dRDd1uo

Rika is such a slut

Pickup range is also on Kaede and Renge.

Also, wasn't sure the gacha cards would give the item bonus as subcards. But they do, so in theory a huge whale could have all 12 cards contributing.

But I doubt even many whales are gonna have that full setup.

I can't find the gu3c.dat to reroll in alchememe, where is it supposed to be?

Find it yourself. You're a big boy.

No dice its just not in here

Looking in the wrong place.
The place you want doesnt need root.

I swore Kaede was coins so I didn't check her when double checking the ones I wasn't clear on.

And yes, everything works as subs too, they've made themselves perfect whale bait event.
I haven't seen any awful results from 2ch like you'd normally see on birthdays, aside from a few rolling 44 and only getting someone from the guarantee ticket. Fucking assholes, they'll never answer player complaints about it either.

Bought the skin. Was saving up for Hades, but it got rotated out. I like the big tits.

I wasn't keeping track of any besides Renge before this event, so I've been going by the wiki tags instead.

And I was gonna skip this one, but new Anko + that Sadone skill animation convinced me otherwise.

Not that I got either of them.

>Etna map is 1 drop from chest instead of 2~4

This is painful

This just looks disgusting

The body and everything looks so small compared to the disproportionate gigantic tits and the face looks even worse.

It turned from a "let me bite your dick off" face to "just stick it in my mouth" face. i like this face

Thanks i was able to reroll this pull :D

Cool, now go brag about it on reddit

Not cool enough.

Laharl or bust.

Dont listen to this guy, he's just jealous of your amazing pull :(

Why reddit?

Because you need to go back

I like the designs for the most part, but likely to miss or not get one of the ones I like most. And last time I was looking forward to many cards in the set, I only got the guarantee roll. Naturally, I'm afraid to roll and highly cautious about them adding the next set to this pool.

pios

No one play Valkyrie Connect again?
It is having Fate collab now.

VC has a pretty decent following on reddit if you want more discussions.

I didnt like VC much and it seems interest has died down by a lot over here.

Probably because autobattle games have fallen in favor and people are picking up stuff with more gameplay. Tried picking it up twice and even joined the /mbgg/ guild but I could never get into it.

In alchememe i should do the 500 gem 10 pulls whenever possible right?

yeah

SINoALICE?

After using Sadone as a helper and seeing her skill animation I decided to be stupid and do rolls to get the guarantee ticket despite my massive failures with the gacha already.

Having rolled 2 eleven rolls and 4 singles, I did another eleven and 8 more singles deciding to not waste the 50 gems.

Not a single 4*. Total of 45 rolls and not a single fucking 4*.

Then the RNG finally throws me a bone and gives me the one thing I was rolling for in the first place.

Guess I'm not ragequitting today.

I'm basically not even playing anymore, lost my motivation for doing things in general. Is there a game with a cute brown girl who's also good?

Let's Gather Pussies.

Stop this meme

That new game beat em up game by Wrightflyer has a Brown girl that's S tier

Uma Musume

Shironeko has a cute brown girl whose latest version was pretty bad at the time, but has recently gotten pretty strong.

But Shironeko gacha system means you can't get her anymore, have to wait for a new version of her to come out at some point.

Two(or possibly more) things happening in alchememe tomorrow
First being that Yomi, just like Setsuna, is getting a skin based off her artwork, rip 500, this probably means there's also a gacha banner with her rate up, rip another 500
Second is that event with Chloe's(the girl you get for free from panel missions) event gets a rerun, you get her MA weapon there

head over to mobile kanojo general?

Rip

VC isn't even a reroll heavy game. So stupid when devs do this. Meanwhile, you have cygames literally making GBF work on browsers and SV ported to Steam.

Yeah imagine how popular FGO or any other game would be with official PC versions.

>any other game
It wouldn't affect every game if they got official PC versions, it would surely affect FGO because people breath and eat fate
There's also Mobius FF

>roll himeko gacha 3 times
>3 puzzle pieces for 3 different himekos
this is the worst gacha mechanic, i get so excited when i see the purple and then i just get pissed.

>literally making GBF work on browsers
Except it's the exact opposite. GBF is a browser game, and the smartphone version is still a browser game.

It's still a shit move, but whatever. Companies want to control the game and make you play in the manner they decide you should. There are always other games, and when companies act like this it's a sign that they aren't worth your money.

>Instant Fever
>Longer CD than the geisha.
Why the fuck do they do this? She's useless unless a light co-op demands for us to get rid of chain lock.

I don't know why but I really feel like Destiny Child would be a mega hit if they just translated it.

Man fuck this painter wizard boss. Fighting something that is undamagable half the fight is not fun

Would any of us be willing to play a game about singing into your phone and it autotunes it for playback later based on your characters' stats?

i hope zain gets a female skin

The brawler and warrior version of the sword and crosssaber charge buildings just came out

Shame you ended up having to play by their system, but getting who you wanted most is always best.

The warrior version seems harder than the brawler one for the new event quest

Wat gam?

Let's gather white pussies

wat meem?

It took maybe over a year or so before 12 knights was translated I'd imagine the DC people are in the process of doing the same thing. Then again all the horny weebs that want to play the game are probably already playing the game.

>Collab this fast

I wonder who will be able to get the juicy code geass collab for s3

Who else? Divine Gate.

Is it good?

Remember that Pangya Mobile was supposed to come out and save mobages?
Me neither.

youtu.be/FWd2dRDd1uo

Here's a video of everyone in action except Mustang. The animations are really nice.

>tokyo ghoul invoke has been out 3 weeks.
>already repeating rateup gacha and it's first event

This slut is too cute

Does anyone even still play that?

I collect login bonuses and weep knowing carnaval died for this.

Was Carnaval particularly good?

it got dropped altogether because of the manga, apparently some serious shit where the fans got triggered happened?

It had it's charm. I'd much rather get on carnaval and dump 200AP than slog through invoke's combat.

>dropped altogether
The only people triggered by that were trannies on tumblr.

So there are no guides for this game or anything?

reroll for a girl in a sea of furries and old men
press auto
realize it sucks and is p2w after a couple days

>press auto

But everything about the game looks so nice. Why would it look so nice just for it to end up being bad?

to get retards to dump money into it and then not want to quit because sunk cost fallacy

Is Edward good?

Yea I'll finish them in the next few days, just really busy at the moment. Is there a character you wanted me to add first?