/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Thread #2491

Previous Thread:

BANLIST yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
>believing tcg has a ruling standard
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event unless you suck
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D/D/D_Superdoom_King_Whitest_Armageddon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That autist who thinks he can beat me with his all in draw 5 cards card.

Unfortunately for you, I have a Nekroz deck and I stopped your OTK attempt easily and now defeated you automatically.

Pot of Firsts
Next thread you post first.

*Teleports behind you
Psh, Nothing Personnel, kid.

xth for Tour Whore

Xth for sex with Aisha.

Help me out

Raidraptors!

Nigga wings.

>nekroz
speed up gramps

who?

Nurse burn.

>Random rogue decks like Yang Zing and Phantom Knights
Neither of those were big events. The Pure PK top was a OTS (>80) and Jeff was opening MoRs literally every game against Monarchs. By the time he had an actual top with YZs (Regional), 2 people already topped a YCS with them.

At least use better examples if you're going to suck his dick.

fuck off muhammed

You need an over 120 IQ in order to Synchro Summon.

Morphing Jar #3
Rock/Effect
Level 2
FLIP: Both players banish their decks face down. If a player cannot draw cards they do not lose the duel.

Then explain how they're niggers in a synchro deck.
Checkmate christians.

What does Dark Synchro look like after links?

they wuz kangs

I dare you to find one black guy who plays a synchro deck.

There's a reason why synchro cards have a white frame, you know.

attempt to sifr or stardustwarrior I guess?

since the summon negation is more valuable post link

>Freezing Mirror Force
>Normal Trap

>When an opponent's monster declares an attack; change all monsters your opponent controls to defense position, then banish all cards in your opponent graveyard, face-down.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D/D/D_Superdoom_King_Whitest_Armageddon

d/d/d hitler when?

>3
>when there's cyber & fiber
just stop
here's your (You) faggot
end it

after sun tzu

Mask Change Beta
Quick Play Spell
Target one "HERO" monster you control, banish it, then special summon one "Elemental HERO" Fusion monster from your extra deck that lists "Elemental HERO Burstinitrix", "Elemental HERO Clayman", "Elemental HERO Sparkman", "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" or "Elemental Hero Wildheart" as the two Fusion Materials.

>Beta
>when 2 exists
go to pojo /+ the shitcord already

Im just starting to read the rulings for EMZ

If I have a Raidraptor in the EMZ and my opponent has an extra deck monster in his, I can't activate RUM on my Raidraptor can I?

But in pre-links, If I have a full field of monsters and 1 Raidraptor Xyz, I can still target the Raidraptor with RUM huh?

If so those rulings are shit.

Did you even read the GX manga to know where the M-HEROES came from?

>Implying Beta isn't a reference to the fact that the original hero monsters are shit and a beta test

So did anyone get to the bottom of how that guy was able to play ygopro with link summons?

Can't read moon runes to decipher it.

Godamn, read that shit again.

they have their own form of the program, rest came from it

Miracle Ritual
Quick-play spell card

Banish 1 Ritual Spell card in your graveyard; Special summon 1 Ritual monster from your graveyard (this special summon is treated as Ritual summon). You must also tribute and/or banish blabla etc.

Didn't mean to reply.

>trap
>when your opponent summon a monster: destroy all monsters on the field
would you run it

Mystical Waifu Wave
Quick-play Spell Card
Your waifu card is good now!

Is this bait?

Torrential?

All we need is 1 main deck masked hero to start amking Contrast Hero Chaos somewhat viable, and that hero has to be good, what is the best type and best effect for this hero? I say the wind M-Hero is the best pick, we've got several fires, Bubbleman,Ocean for water,Woodsman, Wildheart for earth,Honesty Neos, Neos ailus for light, shadow mist necroshade for dark.

I want more generic decent-stuff.

>Tribal Bond
>Continuous Spell
>Choose 1 Monster Type; Monsters you control of that chosen Type gain 300 ATK and DEF for each monster you control of that type. You can banish this card and 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon or add to your hand 1 monster with the same Type as the monster banished to activate this effect.

I'd have more hope for a better Prisma than a main deck Masked HERO.

Wind and search.

What a waste of card designs.

They couldn't do any better than a set of Decoy Dragons for Magician Girl archetype?

What kind of retard would ACTUALLY lose a monster to these things? Must be the lowest type of shitter in existence.

Blazman exists for that.

>What kind of retard would ACTUALLY lose a monster to these things? Must be the lowest type of shitter in existence.

Yeah, Blazeman can totally be treated as Masked HERO.

the guy who thought that card wasnt op is legit retarded. All that fucking advantage and he thinks you would fall to backrow, he didnt think of you first off getting rid of it, making a boss monster who ignores it, or setting a shitload of backrow yourself if you went turn one. i fucking hate casual shitters who open their mouths.

Earth. Stratos is at 2 in Japan so they aren't going to make another wind Hero. Water, fire, dark and wind have great monsters. Light has a passable one in Alius but Earth has nothing.

So how do you pilot warlords? The art is cool and an army of big baddies is neat but they all seem so clunky.

Darklords *

>create overly edgy ritual counterpart to Blue-eyes White Dragon
>have it lose to literal waifubait

I'm not sure whether to laugh or to feel pity, what a way to embarrass yourself in front of an entire audience.

I always wished Konami would release an archetype with nothing but retrained monsters from the DM era.
Chaos rituals, featuring BLS, BEWD and Magician of Black Chaos would be great. Too bad it was just a tease.
Well played, Konami.

Duel links is good, duel links is great.

>I always wished Konami would release an archetype with nothing but retrained monsters from the DM era.
Toons?

tellarknights
HERO
bujin

all of these are helmet as fuck

you have your own general bud

He said retrains, not abominations.

I'm not sure what to be more mad about.

>this makes Chaos MAX not compatible with Pre-Prep
>no new Chaos rituals ever came out
>BLS even after his new support has ZERO interactions with this card

What a giant red herring, in the end, it's just an unnecessary nerf to Chaos MAX.

So what would it take to get Chicken Game back from banned camp?

Line Tewart's pockets with enough Benjamins with a wink, nudge and a folded piece of paper of your demands.

Can killing tewart be a cheaper option?

Hey dork, go otk and take a hike, dweeb

julia takes over

what if mchale took over?

Not really because assassinations cost at least tens of thousands of dollars, not to mention you then have to deal with Julia.

Then i guess Julia can get killed too, no?

I just want chicken race back, i liked the card and not because of that shitty OTK but because of the silly design of making a card that is an actual chicken race.

>Can use Dark Magician or BEWD from your graveyard because lore
>Can't use Gaia
Hey user, you who said BLS was Gaia, are you watching now?

How the hell do you be the most supported card in the entire game but still not ever be relevant?

more theuss

Did Kaz just shit on his own lore?
I didn't even realize that at all.
That reminds me, how dead is the card post Links?
Jerome lied to us, Theuss is dogshit.

>most supported
back in line kiddo

>Nothing you can summon with only a DM from grave

I have a feeling meta won't be running tuners in the latter part of 2017.

I once tried playing a DM deck.

and that main deck monster levels will be all over the place in a single deck.*

They try to make Dark Magician be a control deck and give it some damn fine support, Dark Magic Circle is probably their best card but then you have Eternal Soul making your board of towers BUT THAT FUCKING EFFECT THOUGH
>"If this card leaves the field, your board fucking dies"
You are literally turning MST into Raigeki in the DM matchup, specially when they don't draw the forest or you have spot removal in monsters.

And while we're still talking about nostalgia, Kaiba got the better end, Blue-Eyes was meta for quite some time, and there's also ABC which stayed on tier 1 for some time, so i guess Kaiba confirmed for BEST.

and then zoo happens
>mfw

Pretty dead tuner unless bizarre fuckery happens.

I have hope spellcaster structure deck r will fix DM.

if its spell counters I doubt it.

My theory is the archetypes they care about they make too fair for their own good.

>And while we're still talking about nostalgia, Kaiba got the better end, Blue-Eyes was meta for quite some time, and there's also ABC which stayed on tier 1 for some time, so i guess Kaiba confirmed for BEST.

>and then zoo happens

That was a fun ride, I still can't believe old Blue-eyes was able to actually be meta and even manage to win Worlds after all those years of being a mere cosplay card and with less support than Red-eyes and Dark Magician got too but too bad it fell short to ABC but ABC and the rest of the meta got nuked by Zoo.

But on the bright side, the old dragon is at least picking up some tops in Links even if they're at locals so I guess he still lives on in a way.
Now if only they just give him that small face lift they gave Red-eyes, BLS and Buster Blader in the past sets in COTD, then we could see a real return

>Kaiba will probably never beat Yugi despite both of his decks kicking the shit out of anything Yugi owns.

What a cruel injustice.

I just said "and then zoo happens" just as an excuse to post Drancia, i need more of her and her big dragon tiddies.

How come in that cardfu poll that was made in like the last few threads of 2016 didn't included her?

>How come in that cardfu poll that was made in like the last few threads of 2016 didn't included her?
I guess they missed her for Ratpier or Tiger.

Nobody really appreciated Drancia until the OCG banlist which b& her because people were too busy with "PUT RAT TO 2 AND THE DECK DIES" "BAN BULLHORN" and considered Drancia to not be that bad aside from quick effect removal which was weaker than ABC's banishing.

I think they get these stupid justifications to make certain nostalgia decks shitter than others from the manga.

RE is gemini based to represent Joey's growth. McHale has said that on video for the Legendary Decks II promotional video. DM is weaker than BE to follow the manga, but has potential for upsets. Taken from Yami's come from behind underdog play style, and the heart of the cards. BE is the strongest deck because BE was the strongest monster, and the cult represents the ancient egyptian connection/kisara.

Yugi got XYZ because Black Magician; Kaiba synchro because White Dragon. Joey XYZ cause Black dragon.

Rat was stealing the spotlight at the time. Had Drancia been put in as an entry she would've still lost to Leo Dancer, Ara Ara Magician and that Mexican slut.

>Mexican slut
rood

Drancia being put to 1 along with bullhorn to 0 would've been the better choice, Bullhorn deserves the ban because being stupidly generic (2 level 4's) and searches 90% of the beast warrior type monsters is just a +2 out of summoning 2 lv 4's just by experience with lion.dek. But i guess the OCG putting Drancia to 0, Triangle to 0 and rat to 1 looked like "let's just fucking kill this deck already" and then leave infernoids and true dracos like nothing.

>a Fallen Angel so she's literally impure
>a filthy spic
>is into erotic asphyxiation
>can't keep a man because she's always killing them
>probably has more diseases in that moist cave she calls a vagina than Rat has partners
>isn't Level 8
>makes others kill themselves because she's too much of a coward to off herself

W O R S T S L U T

>RE is gemini based to represent Joey's growth. McHale has said that on video for the Legendary Decks II promotional video. DM is weaker than BE to follow the manga, but has potential for upsets. Taken from Yami's come from behind underdog play style, and the heart of the cards. BE is the strongest deck because BE was the strongest monster, and the cult represents the ancient egyptian connection/kisara.

It's funny because despite Joey's growth, he never made it past 3rd place which isn't an accomplishment considering how shit DM duelists were.
The DM jobbing to BE is spot on because in the manga, BE blasted apart DM's tablet almost as soon as the fight started but potential for upsets fits the bill of Kaiba losing to backrow.
For BE's side, it fits because even today he's still the strongest vanilla and the cult is pretty useless, forgetable and irrelevant aside from Sage, quite an appropriate allusion to Kisara's character in MW.

>Yugi got XYZ because Black Magician; Kaiba synchro because White Dragon. Joey XYZ cause Black dragon

Always thought RE was the Fusion deck because he's the only one with a fusion spell which kicks him in the balls to use while only has 1 Xyz, unlike DM with 2 Xyz.
Or better yet, keep Drancia at 3 and ban Bullhorn.
Disruption is not that bad but that generic search gives too much consistency for its own good.

>Mayas
>Hispanics

>>probably has more diseases in that moist cave she calls a vagina than Rat has partners

That's some freaky shit considering that Rat owned over 90% of the OCG meta.
Don't even go to the doctor, just get a transplant.

She's from south of the border, so she's automatically Mexican.

You are a Mexican.

You didn't have to go and insult me like that, user. ;_;

>Using the English name to describe a card

I didn't mention RE/BE fusions since both characters fusion summoned in the manga.

Will true dracos be good when maximum comes out or will they have to wait for links to fuck every other deck over?

In the manga, the only RE fusion was Archfiend Black Skull Dragon, the only DM fusion was Dark Paladin and the only BE fusion was Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon.
Meteor Black Dragon comes from that season 0 movie, Dark Flare Knight, Dragon Master Knight and Amulet Dragon are from those filler arcs.
Neo Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon is from the movie.

>tfw playtesting vs ygopro ai and they perfectly MST snipe your important set trap no matter what you do

>testing combo against AI with no shuffle
>activates Hand Destruction
>they discard exodia pieces and then surrender