>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Azura is worst girl.

Tharja a best and canon

If Red = Rock, Blue = Paper, and Green = Scissors, what are the colorless units?

Azura a best!

Husband.

Why is Beruka such a pathetically bad unit? She lost to Ephraim and she had fucking TRIANGLE ADEPT

Being a faggot.

Well.

Kagero is better than Takumi in arena.

snes vs gba
which generation of fe was better

Are you ready?

What did she mean by this?

Whens the menu patch supposed to be done?

Red = Fire
Green = Grass
Blue = Water
Colorless = Normal

Paper > rock > scissors

This is objectively true.

Fury 3 on marth, good synergy with Falchion a decent build?

What a nice realization you got there.
I would agree since I have both, but even though Kagero is infinitely superior to Taco, he has better stats because of his bow.

is there any collection of units more overrated than taco/hector/ryoma?

Maybe in an alternate universe where brave poison daggers exist, sure.

>Have a unit with a pebble in Fates attack a unit using paper
>Unit with the pebble has a weapon triangle advantage
>Using paper on Stoneborn doesn't give you a weapon triangle advantage
???

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Time for everyone's favorite game of "Make a better voting gauntlet than the one IS did". Pick one:

A. Make a new gauntlet with a cohesive them and pick 8 units (try not to let the winner be an obvious landslide pick)

B. Drop some people from the current gauntlet and add some replacements to make the results more balanced.

Add Azura and Linde

That you changed your name to darling so she'd call you that.
Which is odd because Camilla already loves you, as does Catria and her archetypes.
And Julia, Minerva, Pieri, Nowi, Tiki, Tiki, Ninian, Severa, Lucina, do you see where I'm going with this?
You don't need Sharena, plenty of other women already love you.

confession: i have never done a triangle attack

I like Hana

I have Fury and Renewal on Marth and it's been working out pretty well.

How the fuck do people do deathless runs with all melee teams?

I run a team of Fury Xander, Nowi, hector, and Eirika and without fail run into teams of multiple +5-10 fury mages on the bridge and wall maps.

Requesting an edit of this with Celica as Arvis, Alm being paired up with Arvis, and Sigurd being Faye.

Serra vs 7 other Serra variants.

Same but that's because I always bench Est.

Confession: I played every single FE except Tellius. Yes, even Gaiden.

Which lord has the worst canon wife?

characters that have been in smash (not just fighters)
>lyn
>marth
>roy
>ike
>robin
>corrin
>femui
>sothe (he was a trophy :^))

Can you go through 6 fine just ignoring supports altogether? There are a lot of slow supports and you can't grind for them because 50 turn limit (and on the slow ones, that means one support takes two chapters at least)

Isn't that overkill with double the healing?
Sounds like it's good though, I'll promote my Fae and give him that.

>dat feel when your waifus are considered top tier in Heroes

Feels good, man.

>Lucina included with Xander and Chrom with Camilla
>Robin pushed with Tharja in Heroes with Christmas outfits
Really makes you think.

Pivot or Swap for my Effie?

Here's a gauntlet I was thinking of

>Mercenaries Vs. Myrmidons
> Ike Vs.Lyn
>Raven Vs. Karel
>Laslow Vs. Owain
>Ogma Vs. Navarre

It always comes down to Ike Vs. Lyn but the other matchups have potential, I think, because of minimal waifushit and I don't really know who to replace Ike and Lyn with.

Sigurd.

Man there's one issue with the menu translation, I have no clue what this ring-shaped item is. I got it from a ghost dragon thing. (not draco zombie)

>no Gerik
he would lose but still

Well tbf everybody's playing Gaiden now
And holy shit same
I need to play but I'm a handheld guy, my 3DS is just the most convenient way to play games

It's a hair from the dragon. No idea what it does, though.

Confession: I mimic certain sound effects like the wind currents in Conquest 20, poison strike skills activations, and stat debuff sounds.

That's because Lucina is gonna have the Mrs Clause outfit

Are you trying to imply that Santa fucks his reindeer. Get a grip dude

reminder that kris is into stronk girls like cecil, minerva, and malice

Sigurd for sure

Team 1
Draug, Effie, Hector, Sheena

Team 2
Lucina, Chrom, Xander, Camilla

Tortoises vs. Hares

My issue is they need to translate the yes/no prompts. What am I doing. What am I supposed to give this guy.

If you could change one thing about her, what would it be?

>Kris
>into anything that isn't Marth

Are the spring festival characters being added to the regular cast after the 14th?

Mrs Clause is going to be female robin or female corrin

Theyre overrated because even when they have glaring weaknesses they helped define the early meta of this game and force you to play around them

>Have a team with no good reds or mages
>Too bad, hector wins because lol quick riposte in my weapon and distant counter/ pavise forcing you to play around him, even if you ignore him and gang up on him to the end

>Dont want to lose a low def unit and your only chance to win is attacking this archer in close range?
>Too bad its takumi, lol close counter almost always forces you to take damage if you dont have him in mind when making a team
>Copy paste the same with ryoma but add distant counter

>Team weak to res with no good greens or a good answer with at least 52 atk?
>Linde will most likely double your poor saps because lol 39 neutral spd 42 when +, have fun if shes with a dancer

They were incredibly good units when the game started and before inheritance became a thing, some of them became more manageable than others, but theyre still in your mind when you make a team, because if you dont play correctly against one of them you can end up like the user in one these threads with an elise and a hinoka vs a sole hector

If he actually did great taste. But he longs to suck the hero-king off

What about Katarina?

Will work on that tomorrow, probably. Sorry about that. All those prompts show up in specific map files instead of in one nice, clean place so it's enough of a bother for me to procrastinate.

Kris doesn't have time for women. Too busy servicing Marth's dick.

I found one guy who wanted cheese, I had cheese and he traded me for wine. I guess it's just small things that allow you to get a bit more money?

Exposed belly with abs.

Turn her into an actual lesbian.

If my Heroes rolls were proportionate to character growths, I would be fuckin' Dayan.

CAKE BANNER

Triangle attack is extremely useful in Gaiden. I think it's also OK in RD. And I had a whitewings team on shadow dragon multiplayer so I used it there. But other than that it's not a big deal.

Is it possible to make Lyn good?

What ABOUT Eine?

>mfw i just ran into a lissa in the 10th stratum with 40 defense and 32 res w/ renewal

Either let her S-rank Femui or make something other than 'likes girls' her main character trait.

It's not supposed to be Santa Clause and Mrs Clause, it's just Christmas themed in general.

That's like saying Chrom is specifically the Easter Bunny or something.

I'm gonna FUCK Katarina!

So I was fucking around in the Mass Duel Simulatior and it turns out that Threaten Def Rebecca is solid as fuck. Thanks to her Seal Atk even if she doesn't ORKO, she still essentially boosts her own defense and res by 7 which is plenty to survive most things due to her high HP and allos her to proc Treaten Def on the counter attack.

Her design so she isn't Female Inigo.

Would you prefer a tier list by a reddit whale, or by a pair of reddit waifufags with a thing for being friendzoned?

Are there any axe users in SoV?

I thought this was common.

I prefer a non-existent tier list created by shitposting faggots.

It's OK, not a huge deal. I was able to find out a couple by the names of the characters.

Common if you're in the spectrum.

And Python is alive once more.
Thanks for the translation of the menus by the way.
I'm assuming so, there has to be a use for the Dark Axe. I wonder if they'll be a Chapter 6 character or something.

I think they're enemy only.

Please I need to know if I have to waste my orbs or not

>yuri shitters
They conciously made Poo in Loo the only option to your kind for a reason.
That reason being it's shit.

So there are about 32 characters in Echoes, who I'm guessing are split evenly between Alm and Celica, so would you not really have to bench anyone? I'm near the end of Chapter 3 and so far no benching required.

They're limited characters, buy your orbs while you can goyim

We don't know, IS said they might or might not re-appear in future banners, and if they do reappear they may not be *5.

Nope, they say they may or may not be available again, which means theyre limitid for the time being and will mmmmmmaybe become available next year's easter if the game is still kicking

I found an NPC looking for an Axe. He accepts the Devil Axe a well as the Hatchet. Both gave me the same immediate reward, so I'm still confused as to why the Devil Axe exists.

>all level 40
Why?

can dread fighters use axes?
I recall that they don't take backfire damage from cursed swords.

Do you know the song "Feel good" by Gorillaz?
It has what sounds like a black guy laughing like crazy in it.
The reason is that laugh.

He's a bad goy.

YEAH. Fuck you Takumi.

Nah, they do take damage from cursed weapons, and can't use Axes.
Goddamn the dungeon crawling is fun, feels so fresh to Fire Emblem.

Why is chapter 10 in awakening so comfy?