hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDbyFjxyx_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Pepe

Is there a fix for not being able to play on Android because it needs an update, but Amazon doesn't show any updates?

Sylvanas is perfection

*caw caw*

jones here I will be winning the hsg ungoro tourney

you might as well not sign up because I have theorycrafted the perfect decks for the already projected meta and any efforts you make will be in vain

play aganst me, the only outcome is me embarassing you

What will replace Peddler and IGB in zoo once they rotate? Will "zoo" just move into full on discard territory or will they mostly go back to some of the older staples?

I miss when perpetually tier 1

youtu.be/dDbyFjxyx_w
Brode is hiring for the card design team. Make hearthstone great again /hsg/

>A job asking for people who have two years experience and at least one published and successful game

>Bored, can't sleep
>Decide I'll watch Day9's card review since I haven't seen his (meaningless) opinion
>Twitch vod requires subscription

Lol fuck this kike. I didn't watch him before and I'm certainly not doing it now.

>actually locking your VODs

what a fucking idiot, that does nothing but piss people off

>kripp telling vegan stories about fucking olive garden
this nigga autism
funny tho

Yeah as far as I am concerned he can eat a fat one.

>and successful game
poor kibler :(

Kibler and Brode are in party town

Kibler was never getting a job on game design anyway.
If he was going to get one, Brode would have brought him over when Blizzard pulled the plug on the WoW:TCG.

>Tfw you played against Kibler in an MTG tournament and kicked his ass because the match up was horrible for him

I can say that Kibler is as nice in person as he is online. It's a shame about his shitty political views though, but I don't judge people's personality for that.

>Watching Kripp
>He start talking about his vegan propaganda.

>Be vegan like me goys, you too can weigh 90 pounds, have a head that is way too large, and be balding with terrible facial hair

>only 25 days, 23 hours and 35 minutes left in the season
>just made it to rank 10

i'm never gonna get to legend

the worst part is his skin, it's terrible

he should go back to a 144p camera

Turns out a species of animal that evolved to get most of its calories from meat isn't supposed to eat only nuts.

>tfw really attractive but fat
i need to take control fast. Im doing my mandatory conscription in 7 months

>it's a dragon priest goes first and 2/3 into 2/4 taunt into 3/4 that buffs said taunt to 2/7 into 3/6 taunt into 5/6 that steals a card

why is dragon priest such a deep and interesting gameplay experience to face against?
good thing the entire deck is pretty much rotating away

what does that mean? You've got a cute face? body gets rated too ya know.

how long until someone loses to this

I'm a fat faggot that loves meat, and even I can tell you we can absolutely have a healthy lifestyle by being vegan, it's just really fucking expensive because you need a bucket of nuts and grains to replace a good cut.

Meat also gives you cancer.

DONT MAKE FUN OF KRIPP OR ILL HUNT YOU DOWN

It'll be some broken combo enabler

>t's a shame about his shitty political views though

explain

Everything in life gives you cancer
Living on cities gives you cancer
Work gives you cancer

Turns out when your lifespan average goes into the 80-90s your chances of cancer are higher

I really want to unpack a golden version of this for fun memes

He is your average "I HATE LE DRUMPF" guy who can't articulate why aside from surface level MSM talking points.

I am not criticizing him for not liking Trump, I am criticizing him for making his political opinions known when he knows nothing about it.

Even fucking Kripp had a more nuanced opinion of the election, and he is a greek/canadian idiot.

Literally nothing in this thread is about heartshtone, good job guys

Yes and when we cure that and alzeheimers you will have to either be rich or try to fend it off until technology makes it cheaper.

And nice job ignoring the healthy lifestyle part.

Nothing to do until expansion hits and we are happy memeing it up for 3 days until we get the next pirate warrior to either play or always lose to.

>MFW Turn 1 Malchazar's Imp into turn 2 quest + soulfire discarding a silverware golem

Yes, in the modern era you can live on a vegan diet, of course you can.

The issue is that the human body did not evolve that way. You're forcing it to live in a certain way and it DOES have consequences. There are links between weak immune systems and veganism, as well as skin, hair, nail, and other problems. They're relatively minor and it's not a big deal (especially in Canada, Europe, or America).

He totally has the right to live that way, especially in a first world country.

Also there is a difference between eating meat and eating 10,000 pounds of bacon. The human body didn't evolve to sit around on your computer and shove steak into your mouth. It evolved to eat deer meat you caught after chasing a deer around for 6 hours until it is so fucking exhausted it collapses.

Delet game and reinstall

Murloc Quest Shaman is inferior to Murloc Paladin

Divine Favor, Small-Time Recruits, Hydrologist and Grimscale Chum are 100x better than some shitty quest

im tall good characteristics. Basically i would have the perfect physique if i lost like 50 kilos

My language will have a background thread that goes through all pointers in memory and randomly sets a few to null.

And I'm simply telling you the cancer risk increase from eating meat is almost negligible especially compared to the risk increase that today's lifesteal with all the pollution, background radiation and stress has already.

considering the card is 100% playable in control warrior, and that people will try to play control warrior, I'd say within the first hour of the xpac

What's a lesser used/thought of card that you're happy or sad is leaving this rotation?

if you are 50kg over your ideal weight your face is fat as fatass and there is no way you're attractive. my face already looked fat as fuck when i was just 10 kg over my ideal weight, can't even imagine when you're that fat

we also didn't evolve to play children's card games or spend 8hr in a desk job

the appeal to nature when talking about humans is completely irrelevant honestly

as i said im tall so it doesnt show plus my fat is distributed equally through my body

I have no numbers on which is worse but yes you are right on that regard.

This really should have been 0 mana, or if you REALLY want to push control, make it cost 4 but everything you do discover costs 2 less.

I am absolutely convinced blizzard thoroughly explores the possibilities with 20-30 cards and the rest get unfairly nerfed just so they don't have to test interactions and potential exploits.

>find gadgetzan
>play this
lok'tar ogar!

Tomb Pillager. We need every nail we can get to keep Miracle Rogue's casket closed for good.

Is Pirate Warrior the most skill-intensive deck in the meta?

It definitely requires more brainpower than curvestone garbage like Dragons and Jades.

GIVE US THESE TOOLS BRODE

I mean most hunter and gatherer societies primarily ate nuts and foraged foods for their protein source, but you're not wrong. The "it's not natural" meme gets diluted when dietary requirements has been deconstructed to a science. Red meat in particular is actually demonstrably pretty bad for you

shit ass players make more misplays with jade than they do with pirates. im going to disagree

thank you-ah

zoo is the most skill intensive deck in the meta

Out of those three choices? Sure. Compared to basically any other meta deck? Absolutely not. Just compare it to aggro shaman and you tell me.

I kinda miss aggro shaman mirrors, they were so fucking intense

Play this in pirate warrior for when you start running out of steam. Shit'll be so cash

>Hearthstone
>Skill

Maybe in the beta and classic when they allowed combo decks you might have a deck that takes an ounce of skill (and even then, it wasn't a lot), but they cut those out because they're "not fair :(((("

miracle rouge*

>vs pirate warrior
>the only choice he had was trading
>he misplayed and still won
Skill intensive decks will always be off meta shit tier, where you play at such a disadvantage one wrong move costs you the game

Ever noticed how people never dislike Shadowverse for the gameplay, but the graphics?

Ever noticed how people never dislike Hearthstone for the graphics, but the gameplay?

>Play an aggro deck
>Opponent has either stabilized and is now sitting behind taunts or has healed
>You're going to play a 2 mana card that does literally nothing the turn you play it
>Then you're gonna start drawing cards and hope for a hail Mary
>You also have to hope you don't draw this early and ruin your curve

You'd literally win more often by putting any other aggro card in there instead of it.

>>was having a long ass no legendary streak, was glad it was at least going towards pity timer perfect for un goro
>open frozen packs
>get a legendary

FUCK

>Ever noticed how people never dislike Shadowverse for the gameplay, but the graphics?
That's because we don't play Shadowverse, and as such have no opinion on the gameplay

You're talking out your ass m8

Go play maly druid and stop fucking crying behind your rose-tinted glasses. Classic was overall a fun time though

don't forget to draw wild growth on two, that's what a skillful druid player does

Pity timer is independent between packs.

IIRC the pity timer is separate for different packs.

>what is freeze mage
>what is patron warrior
>what is maly/yogg druid (disregard yogg)
>what is miracoli

classic was either zoo shit, molten giant shit, 8 mana pyroblast face mage shit or face hunter

The only plus side was that at least they changed cards now and then and you still had hopes that they would add new modes or even classes.

This game was literally never good

doesn't it reset if you open a different pack though?

>1-0 in arena
>losing against a paladin
>he discovers cursed blade and willingly takes 16 damage, loses in ~3 turns

What do you think his options were? Why the hell would you pick cursed blade and hit 4 attack minions?

THE VALUE MY BOY

Curve decks with nut draws that auto win games, thanks for playing
>b-but cycle cards aren't curve cards
Nice try

I'm here to brag about beating this fgt in arena who at 1 win 0 losses played Tirion and redemption together and I beat him.

I mean I was agreeing with you it's not so different from how it ever was, good/fun decks come and go every expansion, I just happen to enjoy playing hearthstone

I don't know enough about SV to complain about its gameplay, but it has some cards that seem interesting

Hearthstone' presentation department is top notch. The problem is everything else, but the artists are top tier

No.

>even classes.
good times, I remember people doing full blown dk and monk classes.

I don't know why blizz just doesn't pulls the trigger, it's not like the give a shit about balance.
But I guess doing some jpgs is too much for the hearthstone team.

>Humans were stamina hunters!

I'm sick of this bullshit. It's literally false. Humans were ambush hunters in their earlier days. They would track the animals down, scare it towards a trap or other hunters and ambush the shit out of it when it was running away from whoever scared it.

Humans are too slow and tire too easily to be stamina hunters. They compensated for their relative frailty with intellect and cooperation.

Why do you play this game? What are your favorite decks/playstyles? Do you not remember farming all the shitters trying to play patron and miserably failing? It's like you only play Blood Warriors Garrosh or something

But humans are literally the best stamina runners in nature. No other animal comes close.

DK and or Monk are the last resort for when the game really starts dying.

Ignore the /hsg/ memes and the GOOGLE GRAFFS because they don't mean shit. Hearthstone is still making them a ton of money so there is no reason to do it.

DK or Monk are going to be what they do to bring back everyone who even has a chance of coming back. I guarantee you that something like DK will have a long period of build up and hype, and it'll be released free*.

That is the plan, and it's obvious from the beginning. It's the same with WoW and classic servers. Do you think they're never going to do it? They will when they feel as if WoW is about to finally die so they can squeeze a bit more money out of it.

*Basic cards will be free, you will have to buy packs or craft the rest of the cards

i can attest to that i run 20 km a week ago to prep for a marathon and i could have kept going

Would you swoop down to save her?

no i would watch the raptors have their way with her

repeatedly

Yeah, he's wrong. Though he was right about the ambush hunting.

Humans were so successful as a species because they employed a wide variety of hunting strategies depending on the circumstance.

They could persistence hunt
They could ambush hunt
They could hunt with projectiles and tools

Humans survived and evolved because they were flexible and could use many hunting strategies.

Only three raptors? Bitch, when I was leveling in Un'goro, their panic scream would attract at least 4.

Go run ST for better gear if you're stressing that much.

Razorpetals send their regards.

>gatekeeping an NPC in a hearthstone card art

I would put down an armorsmith to guarantee her suffering is not in vain

byron is playing ungror

Razorpetals cost 1 mana and don't give a mana to spend on other spells.

It's okay, but not nearly as good as Coins attached to decent bodies.

Why? She is a 2/6. She can beat the shit out of 3 1/1 raptors. She'll be fine.

no man i'd hightail it while she's fighting 3 raptors
besides, if she could tangle with a fully grown bloodfen raptor, I'm sure she can handle 2 babbies

will aggro paladin be good?

1 mana 2/1 into 2 mana 3/4 that gives +1/+1 into Warleader into Megasaur seems strong as fuck

Hydrologist is great too

>ywn save her from these raptors take her to your home and make her completly yours

Razorpetals are one of the worst things ever and I don't know why blizzard made them

>Spend 2 mana to get two cards that cost 1 mana and deal 1 damage

lol wtf

The Razorpetals are an insult of card design.