/gtag/- Grand Theft Auto General

broke the class again edition

previous thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.38
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004482908

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60169/Pegassi-Infernus-Classic-Resurrection-Mode-Now-Available-in-GTA-Online
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60176/Grotti-Turismo-Classic-Now-Available-in-GTA-Online

Other urls found in this thread:

gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mplowrider2-in-sp
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Ill-Gotten_Gains_Part_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FREE HIGGUS

kys moa

xth for just wanted to play but now everythings fucked

goodnight

sounds neat

Let's play a game of guess that faggot.

>i like vans

wats ur favrit moter vehicul

i like helicopter

>when the cartridge tilt is just right

i lik tropy truk

me

The vehicle or the footwear?

>Playing against someone in Resurrection
>His team starts losing
>Turns on God Mode and wins

What's the fucking point? if you're a hacker you have infinite funds.

That is a mighty fine question

hello people, i get GTA V PC on last X-mas but i wanted meet some people to play

Someone can help me to get gud in game and race some races?

W-what do I do?

Why the fuck don't they add the new online mode vehicles to singleplayer

beacuse they want money lol

HERE COMES THE MONEEEEEEEEEY

They haven't added MP content to SP since they dropped support for dead gen a.k.a. Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2

mambo

HERE WE GO

That's wack as fuck I should have realized that before I bought this shit on PC a few months ago when I already had it on PS3

and about the next gen? they can put it easly, even on PC

I didnt mention console, its the same on all platforms no new MP content in SP since Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2

use this if you want MP vehicles in SP
gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mplowrider2-in-sp

>tfw no option for short window mamba but no front air dam
i just wanna look slick

MONEY TALK$$$$$$$$

when was Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2?

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Ill-Gotten_Gains_Part_2
it had the T20 in it

>gta.wikia.com/wiki/Ill-Gotten_Gains_Part_2

>2015

are you fucking kidding me, rockstar?

Never underestimate Rockstar's jewery

The prior Heists update was Rockstar's catalyst to let their jewery take over, it's very evident here.

>Source STANDARD range car off a barge
>AI Buzzards slip-space to your location and aimbot the car and you to oblivion with miniguns while facing the other way

Unless you got an associate to cover your back with a CEO Buzzard or an RPG from the side, that mission is hard as balls to solo.

Even if you safely land the car back to shore and get out of the Cargobob, you're likely to be chewed up by minigun fire from four waves of 2 AI Buzzards multiple times because more than half of the time you won't have cover to precision shoot the pilot/tail rotors, and that can waste you another 5-10 minutes.

Fastest way to deal with this is just to blow the fuck out of that car on the barge with a military heli/jet, and go back to the office to source the next car.

The PC port did profit J* far more than they could imagine. Once they savored the endless flow of mongoloid money from game purchases and microtransactions, they've become the worst that a AAA dev could get.

what the fuck cuckstar
do you even assticc

block

What happened with higgus? Why are you butthurt?

He didn't proclaim Kaz was forever our Queen

does the unarmed buzzard spawn anywhere? i miss her

it spawns in a menu

>ywn grind Violent Ducts over and over again just to scrape enough pocket lint so you can finally buy some new wheels

>flying a Besra at 575kph through the Los Santos skyline
pure comf

There is a new update on ps4, gta v version 1.23

Just search higgus in the archive and read the years and years worth of faggotry that he has spread across multiple generals. It's all right there for anyone to see and learn what a giant piece of shit he is.

>black
>BBC

what a cuck

They "fixed" the infernus classic

Faction still a shit

Doesn't cost 6 figures, so of course they still won't "fix" it.

>inviting literal Truniht to play GTA with you

It's you guys' own fault

iktf

>Doesn't cost 6 figures
>$915,000
what?

I'm talking about the regular Faction, dude.

my bad

just got an update on PC 98.8MB

tfw 708 mb(pc)

updated to 1.39 ima dig a bit with openIV

Its not enough for them.
Their greed knows no bounds.

On ps4 was like 100mb, just to fix the infernus

I can't wait for the duke o DEATH.
Hope its better then the Karuma.

couldnt find anything, most recent files are 14th of march, which was special stunt races

>implying it won't just fishtail wildly while having shit acceleration

>banal, mundane
>catalyst
holy shit. he's just a sperg trying to sound somewhat intelligent.

A lot of crazy people will sound very sharp. Whenever someone is really eloquent and feels off, you should have some red flags coming up.

Fashion update when?
>tons of new clothes
>new hairstyles
>new makeup
>different body types

>Sourcing T20
>Car spawns with no door.
>Taxed 3k for something I had nothing to do with.
Thanks Cockstar.

>sourcing roosevelt from ez pz photoshoot
>suddenly invincible cops chasing me in invincible convertibles, calling lester does nothing

how the fuck is doing this fun. how are these cocksuckers not instantly banned? why is there no option to go 'cockstar someone in this session at the time of this report is hacking openly and notably'

>Fashion update with mansions and pets
Never

That would be nice but it'd need to come with more outfit slots

>why is there no option to go 'cockstar someone in this session at the time of this report is hacking openly and notably'
Because their response would be to ban everyone, let's face it

How would you introduce this car into the game?
Name
Class
Performance
Handling
LS Customisation
Liveries (not mandatory)
Bennys Custom version (not mandatory)
Unique features and parts
Prices

it's not that he sounds 'sharp', it's the exact opposite. He's just injecting meaningless vocabulary in an attempt to seem intellectual.

GTA VI: Vice City when?

Hopefully never because VC belongs to the 80ies.
Unless they go to that period again, which would make me extremely moist

Jester Classic
Sports

Well, the Infernus is "fixed". It's very weightless now. It might also be faster.

What if they explore an alternate reality in which the pop culture and aesthetics of the 80s never died but we have all the technological advancements of the current age?

>Jester Classic
>Not based on Toyota Supra

Shittus Maximus
Supers
Like the RE7B, but about 10 times slower
Understeers like crazy, fishtails wildy, oversteers like hell
2 bumper options, the stock being a gigantic chin, with the second option being the chin being bigger, but also carbon. 5 spoilers, no spoiler, and 4 gigantic carbon spoilers
is stuck with a permanent bugstars livery
bennys custom version makes it an offroading raised car
unique stock tyres are dollar sign wheels with preinstalled whitewalls
10 mil, you have to do a specific mission for it which requires 10 players and if one dies everyone fails to unlock it. can be reduced to 9,5 mil if you win 20 consecutive rounds of deathmatch

new nsx = jester
old nsx = jester

>Understeers like crazy
>oversteers like hell
Literally pick one

Also, the Pigalle has been massively altered. It's pretty much one with the floor now.

It'll probably be a mixed abomination like rockstar loves to do nowadays

It would make no sense for the normie, and normies have the $ rockstar desires, so I'm afraid we'll face another modern setting because m-muh social media and muh modern commentary on popular things

Probably also because literally everyone is sick of neo-80's garbage.

Where were you a few years ago when that was all that any developer would shit out?

Do we have a hugbox session running? Gonna need one soon

Guys
Does the custom tires do anything at all?
Looking online gives no proper answers

Regular show

yes but not in the way you would expect

> Where were you a few years ago when that was all that any developer would shit out?

The only game I remember that cashed in on the neo-80s trend was Far Cry: Blood Dragon.

Hotline Miamis

>An expansion for a game and 2 indie games.
You appear to be projecting your autism.

Yeah and another warm/exotic setting with palm trees after Los Santos would seem a bit too much of the same shit. Maybe an entire new city for a change would be good and hopefully we get something period-based again, like a city based on Chicago in the early 90s with the whole techno/house setting, red brick factories and neon. But then people would be reminded too much of Liberty City, so desu I have no clue.

I don't think you know what either of those words mean

best car

changing sessions is faster

Is your right arm a prosthetic?

I've solo'd the mission without taking any damage before, all you have to do is fly really, really high after you attach the car. You don't have to worry about flying over the mountains or hills, you can just fly full speed from the barge to the warehouse without slowing down enough for the buzzards to catch up. The only brendan fraiser tier cargobob source is the Humane Labs one, considering you can't kill any of the guards without flying down and landing right next to them.

Noted.

ded?

I got a very similar approach on mine. Good taste user