>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previously on /meg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2VcjLgGVZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Solas!

what did they mean by this?

Why couldn't HE be the gay alien option?

>Ryder did more at age 20 than Shepard! huurr

Yeah i guess if Shepard had an AI and hand-me-down title from dad they could have sped things up, too.

Silly user, this is the wrong thread for that!

Post Ryders

Maybe he will be.

VETRA IS NOW AND FOREVER WILL BE BEST WAIFU.

According to the OT codex, interspecies children is possible through genetic engineering. It just wasn't legal in Council or Alliance space.

Because he's the pussy destroyer user.

Accidentally image searched Jayde Rossi. God damn she's hot as fuck.

>Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
What does this mean? Romance opportunities are tied to priority ops, does this meam they won't be anymore ?

5 YEARS Still mad

I feel like people aren't being fair to the Ryder twins, they were kicked out of their jobs at a young age and only had a game, compared to the Shepard uniterupted military career and having a Trilogy worht of feats to pick from

I love her scars

I think it suits her really well.

You won't get banter between companions you haven't recruited yet while on the Tempest, emails won't reference Jaal if you haven't met him, etc

Could be just some of the scenes triggering at wrong times/not triggering properly at all

Maybe they will happen sooner? I don't get it because as far as I've seen, there is an advancement after every major story mission.

We will see

For the human sentinel, I was thinking about going 6/6/6/3/6, with focus on low cooldowns, priming and detonation, and support.

The 400% duration has that little symbol in the corner, am I to believe that it means it turns throw into a primer as well as a detonator? I know there's an ability for shield drain that does that as well.

Also, would my teammates be happier for the weapon buff or power buff on my barricade? Do people even know they can use it too?

This changes everything.

>Yeah i guess if Shepard had an AI

The AI just lets you switch profiles and [plot coupon] your way around stupid obstacles like doors, it does nothing else. Ryder became death on two legs leading a squad of six other people who were death on two legs on his own merits.

That makes sense. I think the datapad in the conference room already talks about Jaal when you firs get to the Tempest.

>male turianfags got Garrus
>femturian fags got Vetra
a bit sad

it opens the remnant vaults and converts everything into a dumb sudoku game

Plotwise SAM also helps you in combat with reflexes and stuff doesn't he? Which is why a rookie like Ryder can fight at a similar level to an N7.

Liking Garrus is the ultimate pleb detector.

I quote:

"ENGINEERING: Artificial hybridization of genes from compatible non-human species with human genetic code is illegal. Creation of designed life is broadly legal (and mainly used for terraforming and medical applications), but sentient creatures are heavily regulated, and creation of sapient life is outlawed by both the Systems Alliance and the Citadel Council."

>Vetra: Meeting PeeBee made me realize that we unleashed the genophage on the wrong species.
>Drack: [Laughs]

How did this piece of dialogue get past Mac?

post hideous interpretations of what hurians looks like

SAM doesn't enhance your reflexes or anything, just lets you switch profiles. Which is why Ryder fights literally the same way before he even gets SAM and after SAM is deactivated. Ryder was already a marine at that time and apparently had a lot of potential, so he had a solid base to build on. He just leveled up both in story and in gameplay. Like all the ME1 teammates except Wrex.

>GeForce GTX 690 does funny sounds when starting Andromeda
I think this semen slurping game isn't for me, rather going to try and get cracked Breath of the Wild running.

What is that was the true goal of the initiative? Before the benefactor?

I think you're overthinking it.

I think My FemShep would hate my Ryder for being a romantic, optimistic do gooder and my Ryder would hate my Femshep for being a genuine psychopath.

Who are your Shepard and Ryder characters?

I like him he looks sincere.

He looks like a very happy and succesful dad of 3 kids.

No it isn't. SAM tells you he basically makes you into a Super Soldier with enhanced everything. The profiles were just ways of switching the body to accompany those differences. One profiles gives better biotic control while another gives enhanced reflexes to snipe 3 Kett at 200yrd.

Guess Ryder's a little cheat.

This just seems like an explanation for the profile abilities (not to mention it specifically says it only does those things "in a crisis").

Jien Garson's little dream

the horror

it means that in a crisis state he can do those things faster than humanly possible. Stop trying to play it off.

My Shepard probably wouldn't think of Ryder at all, honestly, and neither would my Ryder

I want this in real life.

ELOOOOOOOON

do you guys think SAM actually turned itself off when cora asked? pervy AI was probably soaking up all that sensory info when scott and her did the fug

He says he learns about everything through Ryder, including love and sex, so yeah he probably didn't turn off.

wow user, make me feel sad why don't you.

it doesn't really matter if he turned himself off though, nothing's stopping him from just reading your memories later

Jesus

But wait, there's more!

They'd probably bro up and save the universe, and Shepard would be jealous that Ryder was 10x more skilled because of his sweet AI

You are wrong get over it, it's written plain in the codex. SAM stopped Ryders heart for fucks sake.

Its the truth though

Shepard doesn't really keep up with people unless they're immediately available or came close to dying with them. On the other hand my Ryder is logical/professional and never worked with Shep so the most likely scenario is that they would never even bother with each other if they met

Does Cora even have the authorization to turn off SAM's records in the Pathfinder's room?

>walking into fire just to hear Sara's delicious screams

Jesus Fucking Christ

Why do people think Garrus and Shep's reactions to creating this thing would be anything besides putting it out of its misery?

kind of looks like a klingon, now that I think of it, there isn't really any race mixing in mass effect universe yet, asari's don't count

>glance at OP's image
>realize a few of those are mine

youtube.com/watch?v=V2VcjLgGVZo

A few years from now, some normie is going to pick up ME:A for 5 bucks on origin, and wonder why everybody complained so much.
Fuck you Bioware. You're welcome for the alpha testing.

literally the allahu ackbars of the ME universe

Shepard Bombed the bombers

>you will never have burnt raptor cooked steaks

Assuming that was the case then why would anyone like those ugly retards anyway?

Based.

>aaaah! AAAAAAHHHH!!!! AARRRRHHHH!!!

>nobody played bring down the sky

Hokay there.

>ywn play as an alliance military strike team who's sole purpose is counter- Batarian terrorism Operations and covert infiltration

I love your canon
>they would never even bother with each other if they met
better than my outcome, i love it.

And then you remember the voice looks like this, and you immediately go soft.

BRB, going to /v/ and /b/ draw threads for a few of those requests

>ywn torture batarian prisoners to uncover the evil plans of batarian ISIS

For fuck sake
A Human-Turian would probably be either a Human with 3 fingers, or a Turian with 5 fingers.

NOT THIS HELL

I like yours too user

>ywn lead raids and conduct drone strikes on civilian occupied towns racking up massive collateral damage to ferret out Batarian Jihadists.

>"Listen, four eyes, you think you are a real tough guy, huh? Stomached everything that stone-faced turian threw at you, think you can take on anything, hmm? Well, I'm gonna make you sing with nothing but a towel and a few gallons of water"

you're a darling.

Chins are overrated

Leafy please leave

Is there anything better than meeting new and interesting sentient species, and waterboarding them?

>Batarian civilians
>Collateral
In the Alliance Navy, we call those "bonus points"

He looks like a real person. That's a compliment he doesn't look like an 18 year old magazine model. I really like him.

>In the Alliance Navy, we call those "bonus points"

Looks like a dad who took the wrong turn while taking his family to Disneyland and ended up in some sort of space opera.

He looks stern. Ready for action. Cool.

Raising gaybies with Gil

Dr. Peebee, I'm Ryder.

Thanks. I spent way too fucking long trying to work with some of the other presets and finally decided to go for something simple. His eye colour is wonky but fuck going through the intro again.

The 15% extra credits for APEX missions cryo upgrade, how exactly does that work? Does it just change the 15% extra credits for APEX missions into 35%? As someone who plays alot of multiplayer, can I farm apex missions for the bonus credits and hit the jackpot?

He's a looker.

It works. He looks great in my opinion.

Looks like a Batarian

He looks so young and ready to be corrupted by Cora

Probably the only good looking maleRyder in this thread, and trust me - with wonkyness and limits of that face editor it's really hard to achieve.
His head looks too long, but still, you can't do anything to fix it.