/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Say something nice to them /svg/

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12678037
strawpoll.me/12678043
live.shadowlog.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>turn 4
>2 8/8 shadow reapers

Why is this allowed?

stop making early thread
also who is this artist?

Stop making threads, newfag.

First time NON-LEWD polls

strawpoll.me/12678037

strawpoll.me/12678043

I never knew that it was a girl in the far left until l now thought it was young quick blade

>which leader
>no rowen

umm??

How is that even possible?

Eris Onee-san hug vs Luna Imouto hug.
Hard Choice

Just for clarification but you do know the ambush is for only 1 turn?
I know its hard to see if its actually ambushed or not on the animated version

>draft twp prince catacombs ion arena
this shouldnt be allowed

Daily reminder that Prince Catacomb is totally fine and you suck if you cannot deal with a fucking Bone Chimera.

>deal with all that shit
>there's another 200
>phantom howl

Elder Spartoi Soldier in midrange. Yes or no?

>guy streaming the kys aggro blood has 14k wins on his profile

lol no

Owl cat

not as bad an idea as it sounds but you simply don't have the space for it most of the time

Where at? Openrec?

Hell no, Prince Catacomb is all the shadows generation you need.

Yeah the openrec player who's been streaming his blood deck for awhile now

Might as well put that desert rider if you really need that shadow.

Can someone help me with private match quest?
Thanks!

>vs aggro shadow
>put down a ward
>I'm leaving! Hmph!

No
There's no real point in him

He had losing streaks on the other day when every other matches was against Forest, though. Thank those forestfuckers for slacking in their job.

I opened 2 Sneks and I don't usually play Blood, can someone post a deck?

He's gotten 1st place in Master once and got 2nd last month and has been playing the game a lot since release. It's pretty much expected.

Will her story have a happy ending?

link?

live.shadowlog.com/

First stream

>it was young quick blade

c u t e
u
t
e

Have fun and good luck with it.

Just a warning though, D-Shift in general has an odd learning curve and it's one of those deck archetypes you can misplay with incredibly easily, to the point that I'd say it's harder to play efficiently than Aggro Roach pre-nerf(which I played a shitton of).

Just take things a bit slow and remember that if you're going to be playing multiple spells in a turn, prioritize the ones that draw you cards. ie: If you're going to Angelic Snipe/Wind Blast a dude, but you're also going to Sorcery Cache a D-Shift, do the Cache first.
Or if it's turn 3 and you have a 1cc spell you're going to play and a Freshman Lou, play the Freshman Lou first.
There might be a few exceptions and audible choices made with stuff like Fate's Hand, but generally you just want to prioritize cards that will get you new cards in hand over cards that get played and do nothing further.

This version also has some fun/wonky "win" turn math where you're reducing D-Shift cost with 0cc Enchanted Swords.
The tl;dr of it though is that the deck definitely has an actual learning curve and requires at least some effort.

Hmm

>monthly sleeve rewards
>shadow + blood
>haven + sword
>rune + dragon
>no forest class sleeve

The genocide is real. Hip hip horray!

They want mainstream success, so yes.

Forest has already had two sleeves.

I hope everyone get mindfucked by Eris' omnipotent dick.

>it's dragon can't ramp episode
>slug it up to turn 4 against nep until aeila decides to pop up and at turn 5
>draw ouro
>gets kawaii'd
>aw fuck this shit ouro drop
>even le dueling man of eternity can't do jackshit since heals and dmage wvery turn
>he even tech in sexton

Should have brought Odin, Luna

>dragoncucks
not even once

There is only despair in the shadow realm

>tfw winning with Hydracraft

>Look mom! I played a big taunt monster 2 turns early by ramping. I sure outplayed him!

Plz save me

>Dragoncunt keeps healing one single hit point out of lethal for 6 turns in a row until they Zell storm out Bahamut

This thread is too slow. Let's speed things up!

Liquefy the other 3 legendaries and you're on your way to making a competitive flute deck

it was a 2/2 though

balancedcraft

wait wait, so all the faggot sword players from RoB jumped to luna

no wonder "shadow" players have been so insufferable lately, they've been band-wagoned by you faggots

>imgur
reddit please leave

>aggroshitter

You're as much of a cancer.

It's from 2ch you stupid EOP.

i like the new card skins desu.

it's only a matter of time before kikegames starts monetizing it though

>competitive flute deck

has anyone tried belphagor in the old cblood deck with mary queen and tempting?

Yeah, I did manage to learn some from playing a normal version that just had Lous instead of Merlin. I ran into problems like:

Choosing to keep flame destroyer on mulligan or not. I usually didn't, but with cheaper wincons like this it should be easier to keep them.

Choosing to use a 0 cost fate's hand to boost even if you mill cards.

I know these problems aren't as simple as they look and only experience will answer them. Overall it seems easier to use so I'll look forward to practicing with it.

Be careful of who you bully in school.

>2ch doesnt even have an OP like we do
Huh

I like this new liquefy mode. Liquefying all of my trash silvers/golds actually nets me enough vials to build ramp dragon.

I would if I had vials to waste.

cblood is ded because dragon and no support (sneks are midrange)

a few people tried baphomet in midrange blood with tempting

mary can't be pulled by baphomet but she is run in some soul dealer + baphomet decks

In my experience, the Enchanted Sword version is much more likely to brick with almost a fourth of the deck being combo pieces. The addition of Sword also makes the combo just a little bit more cerebral. The absence of Merlin makes the deck feel less consistent, especially when the spells you get from Lou+Library can be non-spellboost, and Lou+Library themselves don't spellboost your hand.

Yes, Blood is overpowered. You can do anything with it.

Can someone show me a Mid Shadow deck? I just need to see what it looks like so I understand the basis for it.

>hentai game storyboard

bullying dragoncucks is 100% justified

Then what about just the normal version but with Lou instead of Merlin?

>dumb metawhore ungabunga goes face ignoring my urd + attendant combo
>i do it second time and outdamage his face
God you are pathetic. Midrange is real tier1, it even has higher winrate.

Just swapping out Merlin for Lou actually makes it weaker, since Merlin can find specifically spells (higher chance of finding dshift), clears the board more efficiently and also spellboosts your hand

Did Rune get any must have cards besides some new dirt support?

what's better for midrange, last word synergy or full token synergy?

Is Urd + Attendant better than Goblin Princess + Necroassassin

Trying to figure out which to run

dick please

Mary is my favorite card!

>would need an additional 20k minimum to build ramp Dragon
>don't even know if I could possibly generate that kind of value if I combed through my entire collection nuking all of the shit cards, even with the 16k vials I have
>have no more animateds to possibly nuke

Hey guys you know how to nerf dragon? Just give Durandal indestructible effect similiar to aegis. Just this one change would make control/commander/cannon sword into a good tier while limiting what dragon can do about it, effectively improving balance and increasing amount of viable decks.
How cycucks haven't thought about it? Wouldn't making 2 whale decks viable increase their income while decreasing amount of whining about dragon?

Just wait until they add seers orbs and the game really becomes p2w

Just dump an entire craft

alright, which one of these shitty legendaries am I liquefying? i'm guessing alexander and maybe crystalia?

I haven't tried something like that yet. Though she costs 2, she looks inferior to Trail of Light (does not spellboost), and she's less likely to grab D-Shift than Merlin, which you need more in the original build. Also, Merlin is a pseudo ward that trades better than Lou.

Any anons who knows how nicovideo operates? Is there any way to watch a past broadcast or you need to pay for that?

What are those?

I don't want to do that, because I'd dump elf, and knowing my luck they'd figure out some super secret S+++ tier meta in a week for it, or next expack would be all elf all the time using all the cards I'd nuked.

Gabriel, Lord of the Flies, Alexander

Lord of the Flies

While its not a bad card, Shadow has been given progressively more broken 7 drops since Flies was printed.

oh thats parachan

Burn Rune is objectively the most fun rune archetype

Yeah, you have to really hate a craft to be able to justify doing it. I personally hate Forest enough to do it though, I feel like a complete ass for playing such a garbage craft.

Bahamut should not destroy amulets, especially when the vast majority of non-Haven amulets are already garbage. Funny how Haven amulets aren't even hurt by Bahamut.

Why would you run soul hunt when zombie party exists?

Dirt Burn or something else?

>15 packs of standard
>only 4 golds
Bull fucking shit.

It's definitely more likely to brick, but it feels like the increase in clock speed is required right now. And really I've only bricked maybe 10-15% of the time. It's nowhere near as bad as Daria in terms of bricking.

And, generally, I actually prefer Library to pull non-spell boost cards, since they'll just further the combo along.

I also think part of the problem with "classic" D-Shift is that it runs so much removal. It made sense pre-TotG since you'd almost always have things to remove every single turn, but now there are too many decks being played where they won't have anything you can actually use it all on.

And if you want more consistency from Lou you can do something like drop Wind Blast/Fire Chain for Summon Iceform/Petrification/Witchbolt/Rite of Exorcism/More Kaleidoscopic Glow, which restricts her to pull either Fate's Hand or a combo piece.

>playing rune in unranked

I'm here to have fun, go fuck yourselves.

Lord of the Flies, Alexander, Imperial Dragoon, and Maelstrom Serpent

>35 packs of Gods
>no Legends, 8 Golds

Do you prefer the little sister or the big sister?

I kinda lost insterest in Urd now that I do not run Mord anymore. Attendant + Urd combo isn't consistent enough an she is underwhelming for anything else. Is she really worth it for you?

post a sample deck.

i have one but i'm pretty sure it's shit because i don't have any legendaries for it

Bestiality is a sin user.