/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Did not come out as intended:
>1.32 regulation
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229394242499

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mpql.net/tools/dark-souls-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder why from never took from us the small tree skip in the firelink shrine.

THEY FUCKED MY ASS
HOW COULD THEY DO THIS
MY RAW ASS IS FUCKED

Is it ok to be lv122? what is the level range in DS3 for invading & PvP I heard -/+3

>someone invades me in the grand archives
>hollowslayer gs user
>he barely hurts me
>mfw my Club nukes him in two hits

Why do they even bother?

Its 10 + 10%

How much stamina should you have in 3

SL134 can invade SL120.

Enough.

Have you been reading fextralife?

mpql.net/tools/dark-souls-3/

FAITH AND INT BUILDS ARE RUINED

Because it's not very important.

>oh no you get a ring and a shard so much game breaking!

Just beat Soul Of Cinder. This game was a lot of fun.

-A Team bows to Tanimurov
-In contact with the maths god of the universe
-Possesses tumble-less buff abilities
-Controls infusions with an iron but balanced fist
-Owns titanite reserves all over the world
-Direct descendants of the ancient Armored Core dev team
-Will bankroll the first Z scaling weapons (Tanimurakumov will be be the first Z scaling weapon (Quality))
-Owns 99% of Estoc editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer Estoc/Katana hybrids will in all likelihood be Tanimurov creations
-Said to be outside of Max Soul Level, such stat distribution on Earth has only existed deep in Nintendo EAD's shadowy Mario Club ninjas
-Ancient mongolian yurt shadow puppet plays tell of an angel who fell from grace at the hands of one Shibuya who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of DEX and unprecedented R1's with him
-Owns feasting bug labs around the world
-You likely have Tanimuruggs inside you right now
-Nation states entrust their balanced patches with him. There’s no B Team in Ft. Fromsoft, only Team Tanimurov
-Is about 384 NG+ cycles old, from the space-time reference point of the base dregs currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being patching balance in all points of time and space. He set the scaling power for the Big Bang. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope his patch's leave our longswords safe

good, they should stick to casting instead of trying to be melee

Miyazaki has said he doesn't want to patch things like that, and that he enjoys when players find skips like that.

Does covenant progress continue into NG+? I've given yorshka 10 ears already in NG, would I need to give her an additional 30 ears to get darkmoon blade if I go into NG+?

>Old bearded man
>Golden armour
>greatsword
>surprisingly agile for his age
>has ranged and pyromancy attacks

Gael is actually Giant dad.

Two bombs weren't enough.

Whats the new AR for the Raw ASS?

>From says they buff useless weapon infusions
>actually nerfs them to be even more useless

am i a retard or is this all that happened

repost from wrong thread

ye

>the bogposters have become so cancerous that they've even infested /dsg/
your forced meme was dead a month or two ago

>he isn't invading boss fights RIGHT NOW

easiest hate mail of my life

That's what I figured, so I wasn't too worried about it. I just thought that 134 would be a bit high to get to most people going through the DLC. I know some shitters will use their end-game characters but both my str and dex runs so far I started the DLC around 70 and there's no way I'll invade that low
That's still fucking possible? I thought for the longest time that it was patched. I've been wasting 20k souls this entire time fuck me.

Does anyone actually play at high lvls like 140SL? Better than 120SL?

Are you talking about pure int/fai with minimal stats for raw weapon build? Yeah, they suck now.
Str/fai or dex/fai are still good.

Leave boss invasions to me.

Okay, just spent the last hour and a half or so grinding that stair with the Haralds to get enough levels to put myself at 60 Dex with Hunter's + Milkring. Now to wait and see just how worthless the Sharp buff is going to be.

Still have three respecs available and only SoC to beat before NG+2, so I can just revert to a quality build if I need to.

then proceeded to fix the ToD glitch and quills exploit

what's the new method for boss invasions?

How bad was the heavy infusion nerf? Did it hurt my greataxe or greatmace builds? How good was the sharp infusion buff?

Those rely on glitches, not just exploiting the level geometry.

I saw a recent video of someone using the quakestone hammer and he was able to free-aim the weaponart. Did they improve the tracking or made it easier to adjust mid-animation or am I just tripping?

I tried but I currently don't have any characters doing such a thing. I think I might try it on my SL35 farron keep bow hunter. That build is absolutely fucking nasty even without the boss invade glitch. I'll just have to find a way to put Force on him.

You need homeward bones, a shitty miracle like force or heal aid, and throwing knives

>invade as meme maker
>when bone becomes unusable, use it
>heal aid/force
>throwing knife
>???
>profit

Try using seed and finger near first ringed city bonfire and include some millwood bow action.

1. Begin searching for your invasion
2. Buttscratch your Darksign/Coiled Sword Fragment
3. Switch item to Throwing Knife
4. When notified that you're going to invade, cast Force
5. Immediately toss Throwing Knife

>heavy infusion nerf
Why you read /v/ instead of patch notes?

Seek STR. The rest will follow

meant for
you can use heal aid instead of force, lower faith requirement too

heal aid can be used to? Sick, that only required 8 faith instead of 12.

>should i choose the name that sounds better or the name that wouldn't sounds weird if i changed my build around later

sorry but please respond

You can use a priestess ring if you want to min max harder. What's the lowest FP cost?

So how badly did they nerf sharp?

change name with CE when needed

just name yourself Emerald Harold and be done with it

how the fuck do people figure this shit out

Thank you friends!

what names?

>nerf
You fucking retard, it's getting buffed.

Why did from think the Spear fight was a good idea, anyway? You're just pairing up shitty minmaxed tryhards along with two very annoying and buffed mobs with every innocent player and forcing them to somehow win to get to the final boss. Even people running around without phantoms have to suffer.

t. Ganker

>ran out of Sharp Gems
Welp, guess I'm gonna be taking a trip to Carthus once this patch hits.

It says it's being buffed. That means it's getting nerfed.

>Delicious Old Monk tears all over again
Go offline if you can't handle it.

You have the advantage still, they can't heal.

In the souls game most hostile to pure casters?

You can revive the boss and camp it with phantoms if you want to counter gank.

Why is raw so shit? It gets surpassed by default state on a lot of weapons just by having base stats

Why would you EVER infuse?

Most times weapons actually get worse.

>he can't into pvp
you know the line, I don't even have to say it
alternatively you can go in offline mode and not have to fight real people

they are buffin infusions next patch

It supposedly just got buffed, but it also got nerfed a bunch, like the Astora SS, don't know how much though.

>the RAW ASS meme is over
This is like one of the few good DaS3 "jokes", how could they.

Just don't get wombo-combod to death or let them camp the npc for heals and you'll win the battle of attrition no matter how bad you are, almost.
NPCs are summoned at health percentages so kill one before damaging the spear much more to only deal with one at a time.

You shouldn't have to turn off game functionality, user.

Heals are meaningless when you have a painting guardian and a player up your ass.

is the patch out on pc yet?

Infusions are pretty much always better than uninfused.

Any PS4 fag here who can check the preacher arm?

I wanna see how the nerf looks like.

>You're just pairing up shitty minmaxed tryhards
implying
lost two fights, won all my other fights. Divine spear fragment is pretty good

It's so you can use a basic weapon effectively if your build is putting a lot of points into a magic stat. It was passable before 1.32, but then they nerfed it by increasing the physical scaling of elemental infused weapons and reducing the elemental scaling, which makes no sense because casters aren't investing in a lot of STR/DEX for a reason.

Honestly, this has to be a mistake.

Pls respond

People want to be the boss because they can't handle pvp without having the upperhand, let alone invasions.

Does this newest patch make Friede's better or worse?

Friede's Scythe was untouched. Scaling elemental infusions (Chaos, Dark, Crystal, Lightning, etc.) got fucked.

I know why they want to do it, I'm wondering why From thought it was a good idea.

>Faith and Int builds are getting their asses reamed in the new DLC, lets """buff""" infusions by giving them better Str and Dex scaling!

Absolutely disgusting. I hope this was just a mistake or i'm missing something.

Two hours.

Is Friede's infusable?

>the Sun's Firstborn is in the game
>the miracle that was directly tied to him is not
>you can use it
>but only on a specific weapon
Gwyn FUCKING DAMMIT. NK's soul should make the swordspear, lightning storm and sunlight blade. If you have to include something for the stormdrake, say that NK's power combined with the king of the storm's into lightning storm. Or alternatively, have us find it in anor londo or lothric castle somewhere.

Maybe they'll have to quick patch it within a day or two and they'll take out boss invading at the same time.

Did From nerf the way Frayed Blade applies Bleed with its weapon art? I know it wasn't in the patch notes, but I was wondering because they were changing how Splitleaf GS applied statuses with its weapon art and maybe they stealth nerfed this too. I can't play at the moment so I can't check. Can any of you do for me? Thanks you in advance.

>and they'll take out boss invading at the same time

why the fuck can't they just make mound makers a functional covenant?

>nerfs STR
>nerfs FAI
>nerfs INT
>nerfs INT/FAI
>nerfs hammers and axes, things people hardly anyone uses
>nerfs Spears
>nerfs BLESSED and SIMPLE, seriously

This is WORSE than the golfswing patch

I don't really care, boss invaders are scum.

Nig, I feel the opposite way, it's more like that 1v1 spear is fucked: no sippies, normal hp and resists.
I've been wrecking spears for 4 hours and lost only once to that horizontal spear barrage (it does surprisingly high damage if you fail to dodge).
Dunno about much it scales with 1v2 v3 and so on, but when I got summoned in 1v3 scenario some attacks that normally stagger me didn't. Maybe it's actually better case for a spear to be in 1v2 or more.

t. fucked by boss invader

You're not an 'innocent player', user. I'm talking about a normal person, not some /dsg/ power who dedicates half their life to Dark Souls meta.

>nerfs hammers and axes
>nerfs Spears

???

Nah I turned online off as soon as I saw this shit.

Stop pretending your cheating is fair, regardless. It doesn't even just effect people with phantoms.

did they nerf the HP/FP rates of those infusions?

Solutions:
Go in unembered
Don't summon to stay low priority
Use BSC before entering the fight
Get gud

Seems like /dsg/ overreacting like always.
Only RAW builds are fucked. But who in sane mind use raw builds right now? Duel Charm GG.

Elemental infusions? Honestly I don't know who use them. You can't infuse top tier mage/pyro/fth weapons other ones lost 15AR. Big deal. You don't use anything except lighting/crystal/dark SS and Estoc anyway.

git gud

>Crippling yourself because of an unintended cheat.
>git gud when he's the cheating one

Spears of the church numbnuts

No, the damage and scaling.

/v/tard pls