/tesog/ The Elder Scrolls Online General

Cake Edition

>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/22/watch-the-return-to-morrowind-gameplay-trailer
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/21/homestead-is-now-live-on-xbox-one-and-playstationr4

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/124986015

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guiide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
probably

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/04/05/eso-morrowind-closed-beta-details
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd for netches

This thread now belongs to the EP

haha, skyrim is my favourite game too :)

Any tips for playing magDK? Currently champ 80 and my sustain is horrible, not to mention the damage. It just feels even squishier than a mage.

Git gud

only provisioning writs giving event stuff am i right lads

Jorunn doesn't have time to moderate this thread between all the drinking and pig fucking.

your sustain with a magdk will always be terrible if you're not running in an optimized group. i guess a tip would be to do a heavy attack build if you don't want to deal with the sustain issues

What the fuck did you just say

Be sure to focus all the green cp points in magician first.

That's what I was afraid of, I'll try with another set of skills. Deltia's builds are weaker than I thought.

I already do, but thanks!

Kill yourself, roody-poo candy ass.

>Banana Surprise
>ingredients: One Banana
w-what's the surprise

Are tanks any fun to play as in this game? Both in solo and group play

>Kill yourself, roody-poo candy ass.
You win.

Banana in butt

Depends on what kind of gameplay you enjoy.

Tank is outside of a few buff pure reactionary gameplay, positioning is important.

Damagedealers are expected to enter zen in order to keep their rotation in pure perfection.

Healers are somewhat in between, you have your a rotation of buffs, debuffs and damage up and running while making sure you're not over-expending your resources so that you're already ready to help out when everything goes to shit. You can view healers as DD with extra responsibilities.

Be sure to use elemental drain for better sustain and harness magicka if you still feel squishy. Harness is a great shield and restores magicka based on damage abdorbed.

Thanks™ AMD® Radeon©Grafixx▲
▲▲

Thanks, I'll give it one more try.

Also slot inner light from mages guild.
Increases magicka and spell crit just by having it slotted. And don't forget the 4th mages guild passive as it adds even more magicka for each mages guild skill slotted so if you have shooting star, magicka goes up even more.
I you feel like having too less health use buff food, slot structured entropy (which also gives major sorcery buff and magicka because of mages guild passive) as it gives ~5% more health and use at least one heavy armor piece (preferably chest for most armor but head or shoulder is fine too) and make sure to put points into the juggernaut passive, another 2% extra health.

i bet this is pc na

I saw this (or something close to it) on pc eu multiple times in stonefalls

>Deltia's builds
Come up with your own builds, nerd.

a new player isn't going to have enough currency to make his own build, fuck face

gee, if only we had some kind of new player's guide in the OP

here's a build for a new player:
one skill each from your class lines on both bars, one skill each for your main and backup weapon, put whatever tickles your fancy as slot 5 and ultimate. wear 5/1/1 armor with favored attribute. boom, there's your new player build.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

>tfw you take out that gankblade thats been harassing your team

Months ago I played this game like mad, completed main quest and reached champion 300 as DK. I had a really great time for some reason.

I was active in dungeons but over the days I have started playing less and less.

I can't put my finger on it but it feels like loot isn't that special, that you only get gear but they aren't any use to you when you are BiS. Rewards get stale.

How do I get into the game again??

Try a new character of a different class and role. You'll have the champ points to use right off the bat which will make leveling easier. There is also a double xp event going on now, so you can expect good gains.

pvp

trials, vma and pvp

>AD has all enemy scrolls
>DC still decides to hit Bleaks/Chal

Every god damn time

Sounds about right.

Short qt Bosmer girls

>Get blacksmithing writ
>Armor master gauntlets
>Need to go into imperial city to reach the crafting station
>Crafter has almost no combat skills

>not having your crafter in sneak gear

Find someone or a guild that has crafting stations attuned to those sets. I have a guild that has all the DLC sets available in the guild house.

Get some invisibility potions. I sneak in to make sets all the time without fighting.

Shit, I do that on my magdk in dungeons all the time to fight bosses and avoid trash mobs. Why can't I remember these things.

>haderus

Already did that, thanks!

This user is right, it was the EU cluster, sadly.

Sure, why not, but it's nice to learn something from more experienced players first. Also, I've read the OP.

Im tempted to buy this game from cdkeys. Would you recommend buying unlimited or gold? Are the DLC pretty useful to have?

That was azura.

>sorc
>spend stam to heal magicka and health

oof

I love these ones. Are there Altmer guars?

I don't know what I expected

If you have a sustain set that increases your stam recovery or are high cp go Mystic but if you're just starting go Stalwart but Mystic is optimal

Main dk tank and want to pvp for warhorn, how do I go about doing that? I just hit cp130, so not sure what sets I should be using. Ive heard tell f going to imperial city and farming stones for pvp sets? Is that the best way to get my pvp ranks, with those sets?

I run kagregnags hope and necropotence set (both 5 set bonuses), so I need 1 pet slotted all the time to get that extra 4k magicka. What should i do?

God dammit the devs are cheating.
This eye color doesn't exist in the character creator for altmer

Not rely on a shit fotm build/set that will likely get nerfed to fuck.

People are already afk farming mazzatun and maw bosses for gear with sorc pets, only a matter of time before the whole playstyle is fucked hard by poz dick.

if you're not going darkest skin/bright orange eyes then you may as well be a nord anyways

well i like her
going for smug
am i doing good?

>tfw didnt put golden skin on my fem altmer
>she has pleb tear bright yellow skin
>Only 1000 crowns to fix this little error goy:^}
Shame golden skin is qt

I dont understand what you're talking about

beautiful user
envy of the ayleidoon

here's a darker version as would like it
which version is better?

hair one lighter maybe
to retain a balance of course

its ok bebeh, just let it happen

i wont hurt you like the others

Skyrim, or morrowind. They're both EP fucker

Good looking armor/skin/costume for a tall and thicc female?

I like the covenant scout costume. Looks like breton armor, looks like a realistic set of medium armor over a tight, form fitting pair of tights and a shirt.

for an MMO vetaran who wants to focus on melee, be it dps or tanking, which class would be the most fun - as in most tools for that role?

Just get regular one, you get DLCs with the sub, and you want the sub because craft bag
>inb4 3 hours ago

plz respond

stamina templar or stamina nightblade are fun

What the hell are those?
in slav suits?
at Chernobyl or what?

what in the heck

stamina sorcerer dual wielding lightning enchanted hammers. absolutely OP compared to . nb in particular is squishy as fuck as the class heal only kicks in when a marked enemy dies.

Thanks for the tip!
Got also a suggestion for a magicka character?

+nyz

If you don't mind the extra cash, I feel good is great. Access to all dlc even if you don't/stop subbing, apart from the hist dlc, and a horse at the start.

>ZOS face when

dragon knights are bad?

Not at all, just different. Many of their best dps skills are magicka based, and a lot of their skills are good for tanking and crowd control.

>kill your old enemy, good player 1v1
>later kill 2 guys at once
good feel. I'm starting to get a hold of mag dk.

as a magplar healer, what should I have on my second bar?

I'm thinking of two handed or dual wield because It seems to give me the highest spell damage, even though they are supposed to be stamina weapons

update to 17.4.1

Is resto and destro the only weapons i need for magblade?
I don't want to realize that i suddenly need DW as i did with my magplar when i reached cp again

Dw sword increase your spell damage and give you 5% damage bonus. I still prefer lightning staff with shock glyph and charged trait to apply Minor Vulnerability and help my group.

Or use a bow to light attack and wear heavy armor, one more retarded healer in ESO doesn't make any difference anyway.

on second bar you should have a shock staff with the destro ground aoe to proc concussion which boosts damage on these enemies by 10%

>get stuck riding my mount
>can't interact with anything
>try reloadui
>get booted from game
>go to log back in goes back to log in
>log in and immediately goes to black screen with character select
>load character to a black screen with 4 exclaimation points
>finally screen resets
>can't unmount or open doors
FUG. thanks for reading.

That sounds terrible, fellow Elder Scrolls™. Thankfully, I heard there is a fix for this. I hear if you pre-order Elder Scrolls™ Online: Morrowind the bug will vanish. Try it out, and tell me if it works!

>At nikel, find ad nb
>Absolutely can't burst down me or other DC
>Rolls around leaving that green stun shit
>Keeps rolling around like a retard
>Eventually dies
Is this what all stamblades are like now?

implying zos isn't worse than bgs
got me laffin here

>they want to duel now
>tfw stressed

Level DW and 1H/S on your back bar, you never know when you might need them.

is magdk fun? was thinkin of lvlin 1 for pvp

Anyone else on PC EU who cant get in?

Yes
Also
>Duel another mag DK
>He hits you with fossilise and meteor at level 24 while you still at Earthen Heart 29

>queue to vCoAII
>everyone above 600CP
>good tank, healer and dps
>get heavy divines at the end

I love pugs.

>closed beta for ESO: Morrowind. While everyone will be able to help test the base game content on the PTS, any content included in ESO: Morrowind will be invite-only. In addition, everyone logging onto the PTS will be required to agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) upon login

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/04/05/eso-morrowind-closed-beta-details

:(

Makes sense that they don't want people spoiling Morrowind before release. I know I'll be cutting myself off the internet for a week after it's out at least.