/pg/ - Persona General

LOVERS edition

Previous thread : (Cross-thread)

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anal with Makoto!

I don't care what anyone says, I will continue to openly ship Ryuji Sakamoto and Ann Takamaki together.

I don not care if it goes against the narrative. I don't care that in the game Ryuji and Ann have a simple friendship that has very little, if any, romantic undertones. I have been fucking shipping these two together for months now and I will continue to do so and you can mock me all you want. I have a goddamn album of Ryuji X Ann material and will post that shit every /pg/ thread from here till the end of time!

Does this mean Ann is a slut or a bitch?

That's fine, but it's Anne.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

i bought the crt tv how do i play and buy games?

Right now all you can do is watch DVDs. You'll be able to buy a game console from that old guy you got the TV from later.

Anything neat to be found in the real word with the highlight vision thing, or does it just point out shops and SLs and stuff?

wait i thought they were a couple? didn't early promotional stuff make it seem that way? I'm early still so i guess idk

Is this the best jrpg after FF? What game should I play first?

People seem to love Persona so... let me love the games also?

I thought people were memeing when they said that Yusuke has no personality outside of art but I guess not

Should I do mementos quests as soon as they appear or wait and do a bunch at once? What's the deal?
Are they time limited?

>tfw Ann strips for me

>mfw I'm helping an elderly couple move and they ask me to move their ancient and massive CRT TV.

Jesus Christ, I'd rather move a grand piano. The crt tvs are so awkwardly shaped and strangely weighted to carry, even if you have someone helping you.

Damn the art direction in dungeons is stellar. The ceiling of the 'throne room' in Kamoshida's Palace is in the shape of a girl bending over, with tits drooping down from the ceiling

Yukari was worst Lover by far.

None of them are time limited. I'd recommend making one trip per dungeon period and clearing them all then. Make exceptions to this if the confidant benefits are worth it as you see fit.

Ann and Morgana are much closer to people with actual chemistry

Persona 4 > Persona 3

Nigga Ann-e literally makes her friend attempt suicide just so she doesn't have to have sex

She's frigid af

Fucking futaba is wearing short shorts in late November nice game.

Woah buddy don't talk about the game beyond 7/7

How important is Knowledge early/mid ish game in this?

Mc gets shot in the head by aketchup, but its not real mc its cognitive mc

Actual smal tips that you may rather discover yourself, hence spoilers:
If you're planning to max all coops, you must use extra activities like games or DVDs or books or fishing or batting as least as possible and optimize your stat leveling. Like with some coop events, the 5k drink stand every sunday, taking care of your plant with the best product, etc.

There's no downside whatsoever to clearing dungeons fast. In fact when you have only a few days left in the deadline party members won't let you do coop events with them and tell you to go in the Palace instead.
The night before a raid, you can use the kitchen and the workshop so use this time to make keypicks
If you want to be time efficient, the best way is to wait until you have a lot to do them allEvery coop has a mission at around rank 7-8.

Thieves should be arrested.

Hi Goro

>Try to recruit Kelpie on hard mode.
>Fail.
>CHOO-CHOO motherfucker here comes the Kelpie train.

I won't be making that mistake twice.

why was there no streaming ban for japanese copies?

why do the jewish overlords care about a game being spoiled a year late?

>as least as possible

>Makotos awakening scene

well time to put Ryuji away and never use him again.

lol a streamer missed Kamoshida's deadline by a day and got pissed that the huge "DAYS TO EXPELLED" wasn't enough of a warning
get rekt

Sounds fun. I want to see the replay.

RetroGaijin on twitch, best part is he put off levelling to the last week so now he's boned

But seriously it's not clear if you mean as much or as little

Literally all the confidants I like are non-party members :(

i was watching as well, he was so salty about the whole atlus fiasco as well. rip stream

Can I ask what the sophia theory was again regarding Persona 5? Who is sophia?

You're going to bed and you're going to like it

Epic! Well memed friend ;)

he didnt play it in japanese? he cant read japanese with that name?

Does anyone have the full ost with song names?

he can but he wants to cater to his viewers as well as lurkers who cant read moon.

>Played Persona 4
>Got super depressed for some reason that took me months to get over

>Playing Persona 5
>Starting to get depressed again

Am I like autistic or something. Why does this fucking game series affect me so much?

like, the Atlus fiasco is stupid 'cause they never went that hard during JP release, and the announcement by Atlus US basically shifted the blame to the JP office
but if the dude read the announcement he'd have seen, quote:
>*deep breath* MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR CALENDAR AND NOT WAIT UNTIL THE VERY LAST DAY TO STEAL SOMEONE’S TREASURE. REMEMBER TO SEND OUT A CALLING CARD BEFOREHAND OR ELSE ONLY PROFOUND SADNESS AWAITS. Oh, and save often.
which he didn't do; granted, the game itself SHOULD point it out earlier, since neither P3 nor P4 had that mechanic, you could've technically done the entire dungeon last moment - here you need a day to get to the treasure, a day for the card and a day for the boss and the game doesn't signal 'hey, your effective deadline is 3 days until expulsion'

he's an English teacher in JP lol, guess he hadn't

As little.

So is there going to be another adult fanfiction craze like BadBadBathouse for Persona 5?

because your life is broing and you have no friends

badbadbathhouse and Shirakawa Blvd. died long before P5's first trailer was released, so I doubt

twitch /videos/133553726, 5h46m for the bigger context, 6h02m for meltdown

hey guys my fedex delivery of the steelbox p5 was finally found!

it was delivered yesterday but wasn't here

my neighbor found it in the ROAD it had been run over multiple times

don't you love fedex

I'm a salty fucker

>the lovers arcana is always a whore
>moon is always a fucking pussy
I wish these memes would stop fatlus

PRETTY SURE it's not supposed to bend this way

That's pretty funny.

Amazon? Did the same thing with the Take Your Heart edition for me. Box all dented to fucking hell. Email them and tell them that you'll stop buying from them. They will suck you off.

Kek

Anne is not some cheap girl you can just toy around with

I wish it was Amazon user. I went with Walmart cause employee discount guess I learned my lesson.

>Start the game
>Get thrown in the cell
>Prosecutor lady comes in
>"We can only give you a short time, he might be dangerous. Make your interrogation quick."
>Proceeds to interview Joker for 50 hours without rest

What?

>Enter Maradame's palace, because he's allegedly plagiarizing his students and treating them like shit
> Find portraits of artists everywhere, including Yusuke and the other bullied guy
>JUST WHAT DOES IT MEAN? We better investigate more!

It's like I'm really playing Persona 4

As far as we know, only the brief flashforward scenes are the interview. I doubt that together they comprise more than a few minutes.

Why would you do that and not just buy it at the store?

He's probably just giving her a very short summary of the story. She doesn't need the whole story of how you met and fucked Tae

That is the most important part of the story which requires all of the details.

does makoto ever get a real element or is she only nuclear?

>And then you met the doctor, right?
>... She let me fuck her in the ass.

Are you joking I can't tell

Remember to knock down Agathion's and ask them for items if you're trying to do the first dungeon in a single day! They have a decent chance to give Soul Drops.

We weren't selling the steelbook.

Huh, I went to walmart here and they had both copies. I guess it's just random how y'all get shit at walmart.

So how long does Persona 5 go on, like in terms of date, like 12/4, or 1/8

12/24 is the last normal day. The story continues a little past there, but that's when you lose day to day control.

Thanks user, much appreciated

Well what does it mean

do tae's sp accessories ever become not worth using anymore or should I have 4 of them on the entire game?

>you will never button-mash Morgana

I'm midway through May and I haven't visited the doctor much, should I prioritise her for these trinkets?

you get 7 sp at the start of every turn and lets morgana spam group heal forever

>The JP vo is good. But, I wonder how X sounds In English.
>Hit config
>Can't swap

What.

>Soundtrack doesn't play the songs properly
>Can't mute the music and play the OST off youtube
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Soundtrack doesn't play the songs properly
What

Hm

So is the best way to increase knowledge to study in the family diner with the steak, or in the school library?

Also for Charm I assume its the bath house Mon-Thur and Perception the Batting Cage or the Ramen Place?

>They give you no heads up!
I know he means the calling card stuff taking an extra two days, but it's still funny how salty he was.

>I am your English teacher
>Now, answer this question about German
Come on Atlus USA

Naoto/Goro hatefuck fanfiction when?

So it it worth studying for mid-terms or is it fucking nothing like p4?

>forgetting the bizarro questions that the teachers in 3 and 4 would ask

my favourite was the woman who just kept bitching about how poor she was.

do the teachers get better? just started Kamoshida's castle proper and so far the only ones I've seen are a pretty normal dude and the cutie confidant. there had better be at least one cosplayer.

SETSUMEISHIYO

the smug biology guy is pretty sweet

Oh.

That's dumb.

have you never played a game with dual audio before?

>Ai and Minazuki
>pussies

FOCUS
I HAVE SOMETHING
I CAN SEE IT
I CAN FEEL IT

Getting sick of these memes honestly.

Don't Translators have any kind of ethics of basic common sense to preserve the original text? 5 years from now these memes will be shitty and outdated while i assume the JP will still be perfectly fine.

But it's okay because you got to sneak in your little Veeky Forums memes and highfive your buddies.

Any piratefag can help transfering my japanese save to the EU version on ps3 cfw?