1 car 4 ever

Pick one car that you would drive year-round for the rest of your life.
>Hard mode: 1 car for your whole household

Pic related:
-looks better than that year's ctsv coupe
-corvette engine is reliable and easy to tune
-can easily handle Canadian winters
-all dat cargo room for road trips
-Automatic so the wife doesn't burn up the clutch in rush hour
-Would replace the mag-ride suspension though because fuck fixing that out of warranty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvThQHE_vDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a pretty subtle Cadillac ad. You shills are getting smarter.

No question

Its an ad for a car that's no longer in production?

>Liking a car that was only made for 1 generation, barely anyone bought and was discontinued.
>Caddy shill
Wut

You're definitely barking up the correct tree, budday. If you hadn't posted it I would've, but since you did I'm going with my backup, E63 AMG Estate

+power
+sophistication
+jumper seats in the back

-expensive to maintain
-lmao traction
-too large for cities

But I still want one very badly

>Half the car's ass is hanging behind the wheels

Lmao what shitty aesthetic design

Civic

hello yes i would like to go bankrupt

Fuck being logical and shit

Does it need explanation?

530d Touring, but since dad already has that (think it's an F11) I'll post what I want.

Twincharged, Chinese, and comfy

Does it magically not rust and deteriorate? Because I don't see how I'd be able to drive it year round for the rest of my life otherwise.

Good choice user

I like these wagons m/o/rons. Excellent taste

hell yeah, man.

>that sound

i wouldn't even care that it's an smg3 only car.

>ten cylinders
>two turbochargers
>four permanently driven wheels
>all the room in the world
Fuel and maintenance costs would bankrupt me, but who gives a shit about that anyway?

I looked a bit at an RS6 but holy fuck the insurance rates are fucking insane (sweden)

Not surprised. I think I remember reading somewhere that they're the most expensive cars to insure in the world.

Agreed. Wish we got that stateside, too

can't be more expensive than a veyron or something

Probably a snek or pic related

RS6's gets jacked way more often, that might be why its so high, its a big thing here in swecuckistan, especially in the bigger cities.

y'all finna be cryin' in 30 years when a gall'n'a gas costs $80.00

>80$
When we calculate in the inflation, gas will always stay under like 5$ on average since we can substitute it with biofuels, wich aren´t that expensive.

>tfw you will never move into the countryside and keep an outlaw race car running on ethanol after ICE cars have been banned

Probably a late-80s Lincoln Town Car.

It's comfortable, durable and can seat as many people as I would ever really need.

2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport

>implying they won´t ban them anyway and tax the shit out of ethanol before babanning them

The point is you can produce your own bioethanol.

I knew that.
Moonshiners do that since basicly forever.

cant turn

LOL

>easily handle winters
I love those wagons, but no

Anything with snow tires will be fine

Does it have to be a car? Trucks are way the fuck more practical than even a wagon.

How practical is a huge pickup truck with a short bed?

Not as fun imo, but yea I'm sure op meant one vehicle

Just a random pic but yeah fuck short beds. You can still drop the tailgate and put dirt bikes in the back which isn't happening in a car and trailers are a pain in the ass.
ehh. Cars are fun on just pavement. When you're surrounded by millions of miles of gravel roads, logging roads and off road trails you feel held back by a car. Bombing back roads at almost rally speeds in a truck is plenty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvThQHE_vDY

Idk I'd bet some cars are fun as hell especially off pavement, and way quicker. But yea, trucks got utility.

Might as well.

You're gonna be crying when your battery holds less than 30% of it's original capacity and you can't get a new one

>4 ever

This is how we know you're a summerfag.

That is because cuck nation Sweeden can't get enough of the dirty african Somolian cock to rape their women and infrastructure. Now they act worse than american niggers, and have zero fear of getting shot by Cletus with his CCW Glock 10mm.

bmw x6

one day I'm gonna have kids so I need a big car

This car looks like a fucking hermit crab.