Camilla is love

LU

Vote Palla

SHIT

10 different Siegberts from Xander

CAMILLA WINS!

(You) LOSE!

SU BA KI

But Xander is either a Siscon, a Lolicon or a flamboyant homo.

Who /onlyforfeathers/ here?

kanpeki

is that chapter 4 or chapter 5? Also how the hell did it happen?

camilla wins
i win

I love Cherche!

He's all 3 of these things. Just like Ephraim minus the homo

those we couldn't save

STOP SEXUALISING MY DAUGHTER RUKINA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Delete this

Why do all of Magvel's royals except L'Arachel and Joshua want to fuck Eirika

Kiran can save everyone

Berkut gets butthurt that Rudolf basically made Alm the new King, so he prays to Doma for more power

Doma gives him more power, but only tells him after the fact that the cost is his waifu

fucking genius

If some random post some guy made before is to be believed, he makes a deal with Doma and the price for power is his waifu

>canon
>Cordelia x Chrom is canon in it

What FE characters does this fit best?

No one deserves Chrom more than Cordelia.

C O R D E L I A

dick move Doma

L'el wants to fuck Ephrarim and Eirika by extension

Tired of rerolling for lucina
when is her next focus ?

I love my best friend/wife!

>Echoes has the balls to make a girl this cute and then kill her off

I kind of like it.

Any MaMU that marries Tharja.

>rerolling for inferior Ryoma
(lol

1. Mark
2. Hardin
3. Sigurd
4. Flora (Femui edition)
5. Cordelia
6. Finn
7. Titania
8. Tobin
9. Catria
10. Linde

Top 10 cucks in Fire Emblem

Is Berkut a Camus?

2ch spoiler

シルク「私、エフィさんと仲良くなりたいんです。 アルムさんの軍は女性が少ないじゃないですか 女同士じゃないと出来ない話とかあるでしょう?」
エフィ「うーん 私、要らない」
シルク「えっ」
エフィ「女同士でしか出来ない話をするくらいならアルムと一緒にいるもの じゃあね」

Kind of

Why is Saizou there again

somewhat

That support convo is translated already you retard.

>/feg/ literally team beruka

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who is behind this

He's Mario.

Leave Faye to me.

Sort of.

He's undoubtedly flawed and kind of a dick but the game never paints him as anything but.

It's hard not to feel bad for him though, jealousy is a natural human emotion and if you can't control it it can destroy you, like it did to him and his wife. I mean he was against Alm rising to power for somewhat valid reasons (at least at first) to boot.

When he's below half health, he blows himself up with fire

Oh neat. I was thinking of sticking with Brave Axe. Should I give him Darting Blow or stick with Defiant Def? Also, any advice on which B skill to give him?

he almost allah akbar'd himself before kaze stopped him

Is there a way to see how each round in the heroes gauntlet is doing?

>Linde

What? Was she ever even interested in anybody? All she wanted was to kill Gharnef from what I recall.

>Ded frenchquck

lmao

>perfect match probably without kanpeki

>Hector last round vs Minerva
Y-Yeah

What kind of faggot wouldn't fuck Linde

Faye crazy…

So it seems that base conversations in Echoes are small monologues from units about their life?

She was interested in Merric but decided not to pursue it when it was clear he was into some else.

it's alright, /ourguy/ dicks her in the end anyways

>Hector last round vs. Minerva
What a shocking development.

>FE4 Echoes lets you trade weapons
>Giving Larcei the Balmung without the pawn shop bug
Nice

for an anti-social asshole, Kliff did alright

>Taking Balmung away from the original OUGI
Are you stupid?

Is there any pattern to when Japan releases certain characters? Katarina and Charlotte have been my favorites and neither are in the game yet. I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time saving orbs for when they finally come out or they're not important enough.

i would argue that Erk should take the prize as he got cucked by both Pent and Sera and the game.

A faggot who was into girl Marth

>mfw im in the top 2k for subaki
>havent even used that many flags

well, I guess i shouldn't be complaining for the free feathers.

Years away, literal who's are a long way from being released

Palla = 130 mil
Minerva = 200 mil

Honestly, when the matching was announced, I didn't think it'd be this close! FELLOW PALLA PALS, LET'S GIVE IT WHAT WE'VE GOT!!!

Statistically, the best general idea for flag spending (on teams that are probably going to lose) is about 300-500. Then spend 400+ on the final round with whichever side. Picking the "winning" team only nets you 1500 feathers IF you picked it from the very start and you can gain those feathers just as well by placing highly on the losing teams. Ultimately, where you spend your feathers is mostly irrelevant. Just spend evenly between rounds and play ever 30 minutes to raise your Total rank.

TEAM PALLA

And, btw, anyone else fucking sick to death of seeing Vantage Takumis and Raven tomes trying to kill the Vantage Takumis??? Fuck. It's been like 4 hours and that's on EVERY team.

>nino better dick

Maybe Lakche will actually be useful now.

Jesus christ, has there ever been a remotely good Fire Emblem game? They're all fucking garbage. No tactics, no thought, just fucking garbage where 1-2 units are usable and the rest are absolutely terrible.

Do Fernand and Berkut die?

>1-2 units are usable and the rest are absolutely terrible
Are you sure it's not you that's garbage, because that's not the case in any of the games

>lel doesn't want to fuck Eirika
But she does, though. She's totes down for a threesome.

Erk at least has the option to successfully score with Priscilla. To make it to the top 10 you have to be forever alone at the minimum, with only a few exceptions (Mainly Cordelia and Sigurd).

yeah, you kill fight Fernand in Chapter 3 and kill him in 4. You fight Berkut in 3,4, and 5, and kill him in 5

I want Marth to look at me the way Katarina looks at me

A significant portion of his OUGI actually comes from the almighty Balmung. Holyn!Lercei/Uster are better than him when they reach level parity.

No, because I just dusted off my 3 star level 1 Palla and let my friends hard carry.
System's stupid broke.

I like flawed characters like that, Berkut seems to be pretty good, also his Prf weapon looks sick

Fuck off Chris

>I didn't think it'd be this close!
>70 million
>close
I expected Palla to be maybe 20 million behind not getting fucking destroyed

Yes, I'm seeing plenty of Takumis on Minerva's team, so I had to switch Palla to a better unit.

whose dick do i gotta suck to get subaki to beat minerva?

I mean, she's canonically the most beautiful woman to exist in not just Magvel, but the entire world from any age.

Conrad, Atlas,Mathilda and Clive, all my beautiful Gold Knights.
And then there's Tobin the Paladin who can't kill anything.

Well, RIP. Gotta hand it to them that they didn't pussy out and make them live, considering Awakening and Revelation and hell, even New Mystery at times.

>Camilla has more than all the other gauntlet participants combined and then some, the difference is even greater than with Lucina
>But there aren't scores of role shitting all over Camilla and rooting for the underdog like people did with Lucina
>It's okay when Camilla ruins the gauntlet
>Top reddit posts are all in favor of Camilla when they were shitting all over Lucina during her gauntlet
Huh, really makes you think doesn't it.
Proof that anti-Lucinafags are mostly Camillafags and that Camillafags belong on reddit.

You're going to join the Whitewings (the name of Minverva's squad, Palla just happens to be a Whitewing) once you lose, right Pallanon?

It's okay when Tits.

M I N E R V A
Putting them against each other is cruel, but not as cruel as Camilla destroying Honkers.