/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Handed that thing over:
>1.32 regulation
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229394242499

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/W5fgNM1k
youtube.com/watch?v=a36V1qNga_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xbox one ng6 midir help needed at bonfire

pipi

Upcoming update; Whats better

Raw ASS or Raw Longsword?

The infusion nerfs were intentional
Miyazaki hates magic

Anyone on PC mind helping me mule a weapon? I have every weapon armor and ring if you need anything.

Still haven't played the dlc, how is it? Are bosses hard?

BRAP

i feel genuinely sorry for this poor cunt

dragons are cute!

Depends on your SL and specc.

Midir is basically impossible until you get his moveset, just like Kalameet.

rate my still in progress build

how do you fuck up this bad. how do you set out to do something and accidentally do the opposite thing

Are the new DLC's worth the money?

I'm thinking about pirating a version of DaS3, transfering my save file (somehow) and then pirating the DLC's.

Sure, just need a life ring +3 to complete my build

on ng+7 some of the bosses were a larger bullshit than tier 5 chalice dungeon bosses in BB, easily

So what is the egg exactly and why does she die just because you touch it?

Righteous, meet me at High Wall, pass dsg
My sign is down

>Ashes
No, it's the worst DLC to date
>Ringed
Yes

Reminder that the patch was confirmed broken by Kimmundi on Leddit and they're working on a fix to indeed buff the elemental infusions like they said.

Have a cute lamia in celebration.

lmao2bat was hard for me because I suck at handilng multiple enemies
The dragon seems impossible at first, but he's actually very easy
The last boss is a "dude with sword" boss, he's cool and has a lot of HP, but predictable and not very hard.

Didn't find them particularly hard, just bullet sponges for some reason.

original waifu coming through

Anybody up for helping with Midir? PS4, new game++

>want to make a Gowther build
>no glasses
fuck you too From

I'm trying a pure mage build for the first time, and it is rough. Are there any weapons with decent base damage that don't require high stats? Early game magic will only take you so far.

Special Snowflake Waifu Sliders

pastebin.com/W5fgNM1k

>Ashes
Really? I was looking foward to fight Ariandel and her papa.

Is this a better look for Chad? What greatshield and weapon should I use?

try again :^)

Ariandel is the giant bird man
The edgy nun's name is Friede

Help transfer valorheart xb1 or trade for extra of yours

>hyper mode build
>no morion blade

You had one job user.

>99 intelligence

So what sharp weapons did get buffed?

Do you actually use blood gems now or still hollow all the way?

>people whining about the DUGS
>gael's greatsword can true combo off a R1
really pigments my painting

you silly cunts

Female Vito Corleone

>Ariandel is a boy's name

I never knew it'd even be possible to stack into int that hard and be effective.
holy shit

this was back when the candlestick had a higher amp than moron blade

So what do I do now as a fai build? I had the minimum dex for a stylish Lothric Knight Sword and put it at sharp since it did ok AR, but thats out the window now that scaling is fucked. Lightning is somehow even more ass now, same with blessed. Do I just slap raw on it now? Dont even infuse it?

lmao2doors, it's the closest to american "football" you'll get.

What weapon for shitting on phantom armies?

Knowing Oceiros the dinner probably consists of dragon scale flakes or some bullshit like that.

Thanks lad

ringed knight paired greatswords

So i was testing other combinations with the banner glitch and i managed to freeze weapon models so that everything would appear as a snapshot of my current equips (bare handed here)
I warped back to shrine to see if it would be removed but instead i got an infinite loading screen, this is one funky bug for sure.
i'm not 100% sure how to replicate this but in theory you could have a SS with a UGS model or no model at all.

It's good but too short.

wow someone saved my other picture and uploaded it the exact second i did what the fuck

if you're gonna do hypermode replace the candlestick with morions blade.

DS3:
so what's the best light armor (under 30%) ? I've got 72 equip load and my weapon + shield are 10

... I uploaded an entirely different picture how did this happen

Banner glitch?

Thanks to you as well for the ring

I genuinely feel bad for Oceiros. Dude went mad and deformed himself, blind in his belief of creating a worthy heir to the fire.

use the armor optimizer, but it's probably going to be shadowset with thrall hood or masters set.

PLEASE!

weapon in main hand's trait's can be transferred too banner two handed in off hand.
like hp on hit from butchers knife becomes 2 regen per half second for whatever reason

thank you my good man

It's a glitch that occurs when you upload an image at the exact same time as someone else

the dlc is hurting my feelings.
the only enemy i had fun fighting was Dragon Slayer Armor again. the Angels were also fun to dodge.

first boss was more Sif Crotch Camera Fuckery. with a 2nd phase that was either horse shit fire everywhere or easy.

now at midir and its Huge Sif Crotch Camera Fuckery x20, playing Wackamole with a head that is constantly moving and blowing shit up.

....i suspect im not going to have any fun unless I overlevel. cheesy movesets doing to much damage abusing Terrible cameras. No fun.

Fucking hell

You're better off on your own, summons make him unpredictable and much stronger.

It's a glitch. My 2nd time seeing it.

So, this was supposed to be the ringed city all along?

Bringing this here because I posted after the thread moved.

What's a good class to start with for a primarily faith build? I basically want just enough strengh/dex to wield some okay shields and weapons (to make lighting), just enough vitality to dress like a knight, and put the rest into caster stats and vigor.

Cleric seems like it should be ideal but its high starting luck, low dex, and low vit make me doubt it. Herald and knight seem like the options to go with. Advice?

horse

>not enjoying spending time under midirs crotch

Pfff

Looks like Dreg Heap.

>the Angels were also fun to dodge

Pretty sure both DLCs are made from cut content of the main game. There were NPC files for a "Lord Yupa" since the beginning.
Yupa is Gaels developer code name.

That's early concept of the Dreg Heap

Just started a new character in DS3 but I can't into CE, any kind user willing to drop me a bunch of souls to get me to about SL 100?

I only wanted a tank when I pour the mercury... got him down to a slither of healt with a random tank just now. Fuck

Herald would probably be a better starting point for early game so you get fucked in the ass trying to cast shit

am i alone in thinking that the dragonslayer armor looks a good bit like guts's berserker armor? I'm using it along with ringed gloves&legs, which match really well, at least under the lightings I've seen so far

>Preacher's arm crystal baff still works

It was fun until the roots where there's no cover

Dark gloves and leggings fit a lot better actually.
Ringed knight stuff is a bit blacker than iron dragonslayer.

I love lothrics expression.

Raw broadsword.

Not him but the Angels were fine, not sure why people had such a problem with them.

The only bad thing about them was when they forced you to abandon all logic and run directly into the line of fire of one of them to advance. There really should have been a developer message at the base of that branch you have to run out on.

I love invading here

>modern souls adience
And those shitters use lock on in Midir.
Absolutely distasting.
They're helpless when circling around mob doesn't works

>"Here we go again."
>"Mfw another dogged contentder"
>"I just want to snuggle with my brother"

zigzagging is hard user, its way easier to just nerf the angels

someone please edit this into an ahegao

Lockon is fine for Midir most of the time

We were probably meant to see a grand set piece moment of lothric being destroyed and converging into the dreg heap, but probably got cut due to budget restraints.

Fuck it, I'll help you.

Pass and place?

Thanks. And stupid question, but you can buff raw weapons, right?

HEY GUYS REMEMBER SHIN GODZILLA!?!
WASN'T THAT A GREAT MOVIE?
youtube.com/watch?v=a36V1qNga_w

why the hell couldn't we transpose his soul into a fifth dragonstone that gave us LASER BREATH?

Only if you're gonna use your brain and stand in front of him, which most people don't do.

And at that point you don't really need to lock on, he's massive and right in front of you.

Does the broadsword have shorter range than the ASS?

i gave up with my piece of shit 40 faith 40 int build. what's the easiest weapon to beat gael with at 40/40 str dex?