Northcraft TBA

Cata:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)

MoP:
TauriWoW (Evermoon) Horde 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
discord.gg/zNS4xE5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for still waiting for Meer and Dorner to return and make the super guild

so basically shaman, rogue or paladin?

I'd advise you to play either prot/ret paladin, rogue or enh shaman.

Gonna go Prot pala, and then switch to Ret if it crashes and burns. Thanks. Will hit you guys up when I have the client.

alright that's perfect.

even if you go prot you'd be using ret for over half of Firelands, prot paladins aren't usually the main tanks.

>mop is a good expansion

>mcdonalds is the best food in the world

That's fine, I don't mind gearing for two specs.

le aunt poisoner

According to that chart & logic; WotLK is the best iteration of the game.

>moplets can't interpret data
we went over this last thread >chart logic
no that's retarded MoPlet logic
you can clearly see the positive trend in vanilla/tbc and see it completely level off in wotlk.

I'm going to be starting a guild on Warmane's new TBC server when it comes out on the 11th.

This is going to be a North-American centered guild. I'm sick of being second class to eurofags and playing on servers which peak at 500 players and completely die once the eurofags go to sleep.

Who's with me?

That means wotlk is the pinnacle of wow though?
TBCretards btfo

But you're just assuming that the trend is caused by quality instead of thousands of other external factors. You have no evidence to assume it is based on quality other than forum polls that are subject to selection bias

Have fun with your dead guild

Have fun with your dead server

that's not how trends work, you can't just go to the top of it.

those same factors were present and possibly in greater numbers pre 2009. You have no evidence either so going from the only reliable source of data (player subs provided by blizzard) the game was made worse after wotlk.

its so cute that you actually call other peoples posts fallacious but actually don't know your own posts are just as fallacious

>oh shit i don't have anything substantial to reply with the post

You're still assuming that the trend is influenced by quality which you have 0 data to back up other than your personal thoughts of the game correlating with the graph.

>oh shit I can't defend myself from the truth

>player count isn't indicitive of quality
yeah people love playing shit games you're right.

>the truth
let me know when you can provide data to back up your claim, kind of hard to respond to a non argument like you posted (hint you're still a post behind)

wrath>tbc>vanilla>mop>cata>legion>wod

>excluding the two tbc guilds just to shill nuwow expansions
pretty sad

wow's on a downward trend
the market has more competition, as well as time working against the dated engine it runs on. nostalgia for old expansions and a randomly distributed loot system appeals to the lowest common denominator

>yeah people love playing shit games you're right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

>let me know when you can provide data to back up your claim

you first. The only true claim you can make from your chart is that more people played during wrath of the lich king than they did other expansions. That is it, anything more than that and YOU need to prove that popularity = quality (its not). I hope you're just trolling because me linking the growing popularity of mcdonalds vs high end restaurants does not mean that mcdonalds is better in quality or substance

dont respond to me if you're going to embarrass yourself again

>linking wikipedia to a fallacy I never used
here you might find this easy to digest en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

>makes claim in response to claim backed up with official wow sub numbers
>user where's your proof for any of this
>you first!

i don't know what's more embarrassing, losing the same argument two days in a row or playing MoP and thinking it's good when it's statistically proven to be one of the worst expansions.

what tbc guilds

there are literally no currently active wpsg guilds playing tbc.

You're literally saying that the population of the game is linked with quality. That is literally Argumentum ad populum

>if the guild leader is not part of the loot clique its not a wpsg guild XD
epic

since you're terrible at this ill lend you a hand. This is your argument: Mop sucks because less people played it

now prove it, that sub chart you linked does not do this. Everybody else in this thread is laughing at you, stop responding or provide evidence that higher subs = better game

Hellfire wwu
there are dozens of us

encountered a bug on tauri while leveling in hillsbrad.

i am now a tailor skinner AND herbalist??????

I randomly learned journeyman herbalism while grabbing mushrooms for a quest.

Atlantiss guild, can "Paints" get an invite?

Didn't have scroll of res available, turns out I used it on an instantly abandoned Warrior.

what loot clique?
jesus, this is getting more confusing everyday
first it was cores, then cliques, then gatekeepers, now there's a single loot clique

waiting on gummycraft

>healing in loot clique raid cuz 1 guy is missing
>get cucked on healing robe cuz mage wants it for transmog
>on last boss
>previously missing clique member arrives
>kicked from group
avoid at all costs
they'll lure you in with free gems enchants as seen in

EXPOSED, SORRY FOR SWEARING BUT HOLY CR*P!

>>be me
>>be in group "B"
>>be kill boss
>>be get drop
>>be drop go to alt not me

??????

Nigger what

>things that never happened: the post

Wow! Was going to roll on Tauri but not anymore!
I decided to join on Hellfire Alliance instead, amazing guild, dedicated people and 0% corruption loot council.

what classes does the hellfire guild need

You're very strong for coming out against your abusers guys, good on ya.

>implying
Your opinion matters shit, just like mine

Mists of Pandaria was better than BC
the fact that a couple million autists stopped playing because of various inane reasons like "I don't like pandas" or "casuals can get items with the same color as mine" doesn't make the content bad, that just makes you idiots cucking yourself from having a good time
the content was A+++
if you don't see that on your own you are beyond retarded this is not even an opinion, you either just missed it entirely or are dumb and don't know how this game works, and yes, SoO took too long, that's another topic

btw dead thread
stop playing on retarded private servers

@everyone
We are pleased to announce that the population limit for Hellfire II has been increased to 3,000 players! Server stability remains a priority and we are confident in opening up the realm to more players. Improvements to the core and server tuning is on-going although we expect the numbers of scheduled restarts to decrease over the coming weeks as the majority of crash scenarios are eliminated and uptime is improving.

Why aren't you playing Hellfire?

lmao the peak won't even be 1.3k by next week.
500 peak when hellground comes back lol

upload your background
thx

im waiting for hellground

>struggles to hit level cap
>fucks around playing other mmos while level capped guildies begin to find other people for raids / 5 mans

Truly a glorious leader

>officers and gm are still "leveling"
when will senna step down and promote chips to gm?

i honestly have no idea why senna is even gm even though he has said he has no "desire" to raid lead. Is it a power issue? He has to be GM regardless of how little he cares about the guild/progression? I would drop sennacore the second another wpsg guild came up, but they're the only guild on the server right now

there's only one officer and he's level 85???

chips please.

>transmogs
>lfg
>lfr
>+ modes
>casual as fuck content from beginning to end
>no merit towards anything except a fashion show
>dumbed down abilities so people like (you) can understand

i suggest necking yourself instead of playing on pwow servers.

I'm willing to raid lead if no one else wants to. I usually end up raid leading over the actual raid lead if I don't like how he is leading so I have experience.
t. Not Senna

Stop baiting people into wasting their time haha! you desperate sect of tbc players will roll on a std infested stripper if she says she's patch 2.4, all of you cucks will go to hellground when it launches.

mirido is raidleading

The GM and the RL don't need to be the same person, personally I think this is for the best since Senna is good at managing retards and Mirido will certainly be a better raid leader

T. Mirido

spoken like a true casual :)

waiting for gummy's server instead

>transmogs
cata
>lfg
wotlk
>lfr
end of cata but this one is valid for mop
>casual as fuck content from beginning to end
how about you get out of normals?
>no merit towards anything except a fashion show
i do not fully understand what's that about, assuming you're talking about all asian-themed
>dumbed down abilities so people like (you) can understand
Because your pinnacle of hardcore expansion had banners, totems that provide short and strong damage increase, symbiosis...
How about you tell me what was pruned? I can only think of downranking.

le aunt poisoner

There is an alliance wpsg guild on hellfire named that should be included in the OP.

It's pretty dead since there are only like 10-15 active members but it exists.

Why would people want to join a shit realm and burn themselves out when many good tbc servers are on their way...?

how do i survive on the streets

im 22 and havent been outside since i was 18 help

mop realm has tons of bugs

cant wait for mop shit to be released and entire guild crashing and burning >again

and then we all roll sunwell and live in happiness while raiding ulduar

Wear normal shoes and be yourself

Oh I remember in 2012 when Corecraft was just around the corner.

kys cunny

cant wait desu

What is the kronos population like about now? elysium is shitting the bed

>playing vanilla
kys

>playin on hellfire
>running through tanaris
>see a dwarf warrior about to die
>go into bear and pull all the mobs off him

who else /niceboy/?

most people on hellfire would pull extra mobs to him. full of pricks

It got super popular during the elysium drama and the server merge, then everyone remembered kronos is a meme server and the drama didn't matter and they all went back to elysium.

SoonTM

No idea how many people are there in general though.

One minute after i made this post some priest fag pulled a big mob over to me while i was low health. He's even on my faction.

if tbc had a stable core like vanilla would it be as popular as vanilla?
so far tbc just has serious qol improvements while still retaining what made wow great
is it cause people hated flying or the raids in tbc or is it just nostalgiagoggles?

Tons and tons of people want TBC servers. Probably half or more of people on vanilla servers would rather play BC.

Probably not, TBC is significantly less forgiving than vanilla.
Not saying its super hard only for the most hardcore best players but heroics and raids really punish you for fucking up where in vanilla only like half your group needs to not fuck up and you'll do fine.

That's irrelevant. There is a guild there and it should be included in the OP, end of story.

>warlock does half of my health bar through his fear without it breaking
>server crashes as i'm walking back to body

hellfire is pretty ass i gotta say

There's 10 neets there who are trying to bait other people into wasting their time. You aren't a guild. Shut your mouth and wait for hellground

>bug ridden polish containment server with shitty faction balance
nty

What's your problem? There is a guild there whether you like it or not and since it's there it should be included in the fucking OP.

t. Hellground sunk cost falacy shill

Desperation is a smell cologne.

Stop trying to bait people into wasting their time. Hellfire is a pit of garbage with less than 15 wpsg members who will never even see a 10 man. Just stop. Wait for a better server.

abuse free discord >>discord.gg/zNS4xE5

you mean like hellground is/always has been?

honestly with all the pandashun/gd/tod shitservers this general has embraced in the past not sure what the hellfire hatememe is about

fuck off autistic faggot. You and your virgin buttbudies ain't getting in the OP. this general is tired of TBC and your shit server wont be added to it so stop crying now. The only REAL guilds are on cata and mop. wotlk and tbc have NO guilds so play with us on cata/mop or go to wowg.

Fuck off Pickles. Not trying to bait anyone.

Is there a wpsg guild there? Yes.
Should all wpsg guilds be in the OP? Yes.

Again, what's your problem with that?

>mfw I falseflag as pickrel and mopbabs at the same time

>mfw people other than me are posting discord links to the official wpsg discord
>mfw people think its me

are you guys still actively playing on Tauri?

why are you pretending to be me? dumb redditor

No

21 members online right now so id say yeah

If I'm a NEET, how long is the journey from 1-85 in cata? I remember it can be fast as fuck with LFG, but are people even queing for those low level on Atlantiss?