/TFG/ Truckerfag thread

>Taco and burrito salad edition

>Brevious Bread: The past is the past, man

>7040 Stone
>34 recaps with loose wheel nuts
>Sign that lease and I'll kick your dog in it's fucking face
>CDL How Procure? Private Driving School, Community College or seek death and glory on The Fury Road
>Swift: Best and Class
>fukk elon musk, robots r gay lol

>Truckerfag got staked
>Bepis hates freedom, veterinarians, and specifically your mother's apple pie
>Freon uncertain if his landing gear is still attached
>Whiney's whereabouts unknown, considered armed and extremely otaku
>M&Ms could still be out there man, be careful
>Primefag hard as fuck criminal
>Primely is King Of The CB Radio
>Gundam is not kill, pissing into a wide mouth Gatorade bottle like God intended
>Oilfag still a devious, shifty Canadian
>EF thinks a 72" sleeper equipped Pete 389 is "small"
>Grainguy averaging 6300 miles a day
>Bandit busy preparing for FMCSA blitz week
>Balam may have been kidnapped by his new good buddy
>PTL taking 128 hour reset

Truckerfag needs to make his bumper match all along.

>"Buh, but muh empeegees!"
SMDHTBQHFAM

Who ready for national trucker appreciation day?

i got a hat last time. made me happy that somone thought enough about me to give me a hat. then angry that i was only worth a fucking hat.

>tfw no new ak pics

>AK pics
Wat.

Once I get a new hood, sure, but it hasn't fallen off yet.

I got a hat and a mug. Gave the mug to ZF and got the hat unwearably dirty in a week.

>Hood hasn't fallen off yet
Give it about three weeks.

I've already given it 4 years.

It shows.

Fucking grandpas stuck in a traffic jam bickering, one says if ooida scheduled a this winter, they could have the feds wrapped around their finger in a week, other grandpa says ooida are a bunch of sissies that aren't capable of shit and they know it.
Who's right?

2nd gramps

fpbp

I got a big assed bag of fruit I tore the fuck up. Lasted me a whole week, was good stuff in there too. I had oranges, tangerines, apples, a whole stalk of bananas and some mixed nuts. Some toiletries also. Was a good week, and all the receivers had something for us, one was a Nestle that gave everyone unlimited flavored bottled water take as much as you want

2nd gramps

>Be Primefag
>Tyson pickup in Monett
>Open appt but sales and FM keep asking for ETA
>"When I get there"
>get shower at the terminal, laundry done, some stuff for CVSA rape week
>get empty trailer
>they have new skirts but dumb asses at the trailer shop fresh out of high school or something put the same fucking skirt on both sides
>slide the tandem all the way forward
>CRUNCH
>sure enough, tires hit the skirts
>look around the yard there's like 15 other trailers like this
>crank handle holder missing
>fucking RightWeigh air line hanging and pissing air all over the place

Good thing I'm meticulous on my inspections

>head to Tyson
>sure enough stay until 2am
>am now halfway to 90 and weekend dispatch actually called to see if I would make the appointment time and I'm 330mi away with 12hr to make it

Inspection blitz should be fun at night, been starting my days around 1pm past few weeks

> Fruit
They're pushing the vitamins thing pretty hard with you, aren't they?

Bepis soon to be fishing with McNuggets

Asked in the last thread but didn't get anything. What should I expect for inspection blitz? Will all the scales and inspection stations be open and working hard 24/7 or should I expect to be randomly pulled over and given a roadside inspection? What are the chances of getting inspected and what can I do to reduce my chance of being inspected? My truck and logs are fine I just have bad anxiety and police can trigger a panic attack. It says this on my medical certificate.

FLASH YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS AT ME ONE MORE TIME WHEN I'M MERGING BACK INTO THE RIGHT LANE I FUCKING DARE YOU

If it's another trucker, they're letting you know your trailer has cleared their tractor, and you are clear to safely merge, fucksauce.

That's the thing I fucking know when I'm clear and safe fuck them

This. Very useful when setup as roadtrain as mirrors are deceiving over the long distance.

A pussy who drives an auto needs a gun.

Just because you are clear and safe doesn't mean the truck you passed is alright with you swerving your fat ass a few inches in front of their nose.

Not dead yet, just been all over the middle of BFE Indiana and Ohio
>tfw only poon available is a small landwhale

>What should I expect for inspection blitz?
Bears wall to wall.

>Will all the scales and inspection stations be open and working hard 24/7 or should I expect to be randomly pulled over and given a roadside inspection?
Some states run out of inspection stations and convert rest areas into scales with portables ands 1-12 officers. They're just as happy to do random roadside inspections for infractions like cracked windshields, torn mudflaps, non-functioning lights, crossing the fog line, etc

>What are the chances of getting inspected and what can I do to reduce my chance of being inspected?
They're doing an inspection every few seconds nation-wide this week. If they got that number down to one per second they still wouldnt inspect 1,000,000 trucks, so your odds are under 20%. Recent stickers from clean level I inspections will help get you a wave through at a scale, but the best way to avoid an inspection is to stay off the road.

>My truck and logs are fine I just have bad anxiety and police can trigger a panic attack. It says this on my medical certificate.
The CVSA officers throwing on a badge for the week might take sympathy on a special snowflake with a doctor's note, but the highway patrol and DOT aren't going to let that shit slide. Expect a cab search and pat-down on top of your level I.

Steering wheel holders flash their high beams. Truckers dim their low beams.

>BFE
>Indiana and Ohio
Bruh, you can't go 30 miles without hitting a town in those states. You're abusing BFE and deserve a mouthful of rancid whale pissflaps for it.

Just want to say, thanks for everything you guys do. I couldn't do it, and you guys are the reason why the Western world functions. God bless, you dirty, greasy weirdos.

I wanna know where you've been in these states because I get sent out to the middle of nowhere to a bridge crossing a 3 inch deep creek, that just happens to be 5 hours away from the shop.

>6 hours from receiver
>doesn't deliver until Monday afternoon
>North ft worth, only place to place to park is the forever full pilot since truckers path ruined Cabelas or like 90 miles away in Terrell
Uggghh i guess I'll go finger fuck some guns until cabelas kicks me out

So what are the most bullshit aspects of the job?

Not sure if I should keep on keeping on in welding/fabrication or if I should stack up some money to go to trucking school. I feel like my personality might be suited to trucking more but I'm not sure at all.

keep on welding,like plumbing its a skill that cant be properly replaced, and if you want to branch out look into diesel mechanic work. youll get all the fun of driving trucks and better pay.

>Steering wheel holders flash their high beams. Truckers dim their low beams
Only in dumbistan where you have 4 ways going when ascending/descending a range. That is the dumbest thing ever.

Welding is already done much better by robots. SAW welding is a classic example.

It's a requirement in many states if you're more than 10 mph slower than the speed limit. Not surprised the steering wheel holder and fendirror user didn't know that.

Yeah. Only in dumbistan. Not surprised that dumbistanians are far too retarded to know how to drive properly and identify potential hazards.

Tell me more about your dumbistan fendirrors.

You just be a good set of pants now and be quiet.

Guy at the Petro gave me a free 32oz Diet Coke last night

>cab search and pat-down
For real? Fuck that shit. I'll always take off cvsa as long as I drive.

Imagine being so insecure that you have to constantly try to belittle other people.
What a pathetic life, being driven purely by the hatred of a country who's so superior to you that they forget you even exist.

You'll get yours, traitor.

>le robot meme
Only good in some very precise contexts where the job is always the same.
In the vast majority of fabrication situations robots are essentially useless, even SAW

>robots
Read the OP post. Robots are gay.

Robots reproduce asexually, jackass

What was she thinking when she decided to quit her job at Jim Palmer trucking and pursue a YouTube career making shitty videos of herself and her boyfriend traveling the country via some shitty RV? Given the amount of time she has been there and some of the behind-the-scenes promotions she has done for that trucking company, I imagine her pay was half decent and she would have been financially comfortable moving forward. Not to mention all the side work she has done for those driverless/automated trucking research firms

You're a sexual jackass.

she was thinking i want to be paid for talking and fucking around with my boyfriend instead of sitting in a truck for 14 hours a day driving and shilling for a company who has no interest in me outside of promos.

I should have taken off since I get paid vacation now. Starting next year I'll start taking off every cvsa week for my vacation, now is the perfect time of year to travel around in my new four wheeler too.

>country who's so superior
LMAO!

youre a laughing stock

Good luck with that. They're pushing for 4 a year now.

A laughing stock with the world's largest economy, the world's most significant influence, and the world's most powerful military.
Your country is a nothing and you'll probably be speaking Arabic in ten years.

>have a dream
>work hard
>achieve dream
I rolled my eyes at Allie as much has everyone else, but she set a goal and accomplished it while managing to convince a bunch of weirdos to semi fund it. 10/10 if you ask me.

Gives me hope that I can avoid turning into a crusty thems was the days supertrucker fuck.

The sooner you accept that you'll never anime to anything, the better. Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping.

>you'll never anime to anything

lol what dream was that? Affording a $250k rv at the age of 40?

Califonia has the economy. The rest of you are welfare dependant.

>TFW you'll never get to ride an armored, tankbuster equipped monobike on the surface of Venus

I wish I could anime to something.

WHITE POWER!

Checked, quads don't lie.

Lawl, stay fucked paycheck to paycheck fags

Now that's some projection. Whoever said anything about living paycheck to paycheck? I'm saving up and I'm retiring early. Call us in 30 years when you finally give up on your impossible dreams but realized it too late and no longer have time to enjoy life because you wasted it on trying to do the impossible. I'll have all day to listen while I drink tea on the porch of my house in the country.

>his dream is to work for 20 years to afford a second hand motorhome

kek

Four days of vacation a year? I think I get a week now and if I stay another year or two it goes to two weeks. I'll have to check.

> Motorhome
Worst of both worlds between hotel and camping.

> Clean your own room
> Carry everything everywhere
> Can't enjoy the drive
> Need to drag another vehicle or run an uneconomical pigfat SUV to tow your room
> Have to clean your own toilet
> Have to empty your own toilet
> Can't just park anywhere
> See the country, 55MPH all the way, fuel stop by fuel stop.
> Insulated away from the experiences you're there to experience

I'll just stick with taking holiday time from my job and going on road trips between booked hotel rooms.

>Four days of vacation a year
>if I stay another year or two it goes to two weeks
Jesus fuck. I get four weeks a year by law, with an additional two weeks if I work public holidays to get overtime and a day's holiday back.

What's weaker, your labour laws or your beer?

The american dream is to work 2 jobs just to stay above the poverty line

You're gonna get cancer and die from it.

>tfw clients transfer hose is a leaky sonofabitch

I'm just gonna go back into the cab and use the rear camera to monitor the transfer.

What liquid

All the more reason to enjoy life as it is and live in the moment. Why bother wasting time and exhausting effort chasing your "dreams" if you could get cancer tomorrow and be dead in a week? You could die in a car wreck tonight. Jesus could come back in 5 minutes, so why do anything?

Asphalt/Bitumen 380f/193°c

Was hauling rock to a plant last month, i have yet to meet people as big as faggots as asphalt workers but to be fair that is a super shit job

Yeah the plant operators and crews are buttfuck backwards and retarded. It might be a worldwide phenomenon.

Its an easy job hauling the liquid into plants and out to sprayers, just can get messy if your aren't careful.

>Jesus could come back in 5 minutes
I think the world getting hit by another extinction evet sized meteor is far more likely.

Not in the next 5 minutes. They can predict that shit coming months or years in advance. Can't see Jesus from the Hubble

Says the faggot who likes jerking off their vehicle.

Sorry we're not cock hungry like you.

>autofags are this insecure and threatened by a manual

Thus proves jesus isnt real.

Oh, looks like somebody's in their first semester of college.
A lot of people go through that phase, it's part of being a rebellious young adult. You'll understand when you're older.

K

Better not upset the invisible sky wizard who wants no harm to come to his creations.

Allah Ackbar

>b-but what if I live a wholesome and fulfilling life while bettering myself and the people around me for nothing!?

I suck dicks

t. Christian terrorist spreading fear and loathing

Eternal suffering for you will be sex with women forever.

Should I clean my truck for inspection week. My cab is an absolute mess.

You find the best pics

>when Mohammad molests you for the 5th time today

No. Leave piss bottles, shitbags and cumrags in plain view or in a place where they would need to handle them to do proper cab inspection.

So they really look in your cab?

>tfw had 4 DAYS OFF in a row
>finally have to go back to work tomorrow
>still up at 12:05am, just made dinner
>gonna get 3hrs of sleep

Bring it fggt

They have every right to and can do without a warrant.

You don't smoke your own product, dude.
You know what I'm sayin.

It's an immediate indication of a large difference in speed for people who may not be paying complete attention. Someone smacking into the back of your truck means your load is late.

>Being all up on that fat old fuck Coca Cola's dick this much

It's like you don't even want to be a part of Generation Next.

You gotta be very retarded to not know that trucks are slow on inclines and declines. They deserve to run into the back of a truck.

>But when I G.O.A.L, I can't find them.

But the truck doesn't deserve to be run into, bus rider

Dumb Americans need ro run into trucks, maybe they will learn to drive properly then. Steering wheel attendant.

I bet you don't even use choked king pins.

Clean the front part and take a shower so they'll think you have your shit together and will wave you through. But if they pull you in and dare to open the curtain to the sleeper berth it needs to look as much like pic related as possible.