/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Death Row Inmate edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RfOx2EA6CA
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30941412
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting best girl!

I'm writing down my insights to all the names of students from all the games anyways.
Please bear with me.

Nice Sakura.

I want to hug and cuddle my beloved Saihara-chan!

THE BEST

Do you have any suggestions Perceiver?
That would be cool as fuck. I'd like to know how common the names are and what they mean. A lot of people in America don't know what their name means.

I love my user-kuns! I love my user-kuns so much that it hurts, and i don't know what to do!
Especially you!

Suggestions for what?
Sorry, i lost my connection to reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RfOx2EA6CA

All the lie bullets have been subbed.

F E D O R A B O Y S

You asked me in the other thread what was wrong with NISA. I ordered PS Vita special version when I was drunk and I need PS4 but they haven't answered me in a business week. I really hope I don't end up getting the vita version.

You missed someone out.
TATEYUKI-SAMAAAAA

Moekyun is cute! CUTE!

Kuzu can join the gang too. He deserves a spot.
Best defense attorney, best boy for eternity.

Ah, yeah. Shit, i'm not sure. I don't know anyone there.
Wait until monday? Spam them?
Jesus, i'm useless.

Maybe I'll spam them. That seems like the best course of action

if were just gonna be spamming images then at least be productive and send angie lewds or something

I'd give uncle Ray a hug.
Surprise huggy for my Kaede!
I'd joke about firebombing their HQ but i don't wanna end up on a list.

Man, watching these has me disappointed. Lying just loops you back around to the original script anyway with no penalty or change to the outcome. I get that it's useful if you don't know the right truth bullet, but branching paths would've been awesome.

hi valwin

I love you too perceiver

Wow if only this IMAGEBOARD allowed for a new thread to be made after the last one hits the image limit.
Too bad that the scarcity of space forces us to self-moderate.
Shit. Fuck. Piss.
Is it the WAUWWIN PAUSTING time again?
I love that time.

angie is for lewd

HELLO EWERYBOODY I'M WAUWIIN AND

>completely unintelligible caveman noises for 15 minutes straight

HAI GUISE ITS OMEGER BAUWIN HERE

Oh boy, I've only done 4 names so far and I realize there's like... 16 x 3... that's about 48 names, holy fuck balls.

I'm gonna have a field day with all these names.

Reminder that Kaede is a total noob about gay stuff

I believe in you Kuzuanon. I really want all those names.

Yoink!
I love you more. You have no idea how much i fucking love you, Jesus Christ. Whenever i see you posting your wacky despair waifu, i start climaxing and feel the urge to hold you in my arms forever and ever and ever.
GAWS STAUP BAUWWYWWYN MEW, AUWM PUEERTO-REEK'AN
Kuzu-kun, i'd just like you to know that you're my personal hero. Kill 'em all.

Nice pants

Kaede doesn't know what Yumeno's talking about when she says she doesn't "swing for the same team" either.

Kaede "What is "gay"? Couldn't say." Akamatsu
Kaede "Aren't lesbians people form lesbos?" Akamatsu
Kaede "Boys kissing? Is there something I'm missing?" Akamatsu

Someone made lewd faces for a few characters. Here's Himiko but thats all I have.

But Perceiver, I'm an Angiebro impersonating Kaede.

Who wouldn't want a hug from Ray? He gives the best ones.
He probably smells nice too.

I agree!

Koko!

I have Saihara, Amami and Ouma too.

I'd rather have girls but please post.

Thank you for your contribution, user-kun.
You are a valuable member of the Lewdiocracy, and i'm not using the word "member" here without a subtext heh heh.
Whoever you are, you're mine. I hope you get that well and deep into your head,
and into your heart. You belong to me, body and soul. That's the price for being so criminally cute.

So are we at an agreement that if Kaede was allowed to survive instead of Saihara, she would have no doubt just voted for Shirogane and the killing games would have gone on again?

Cause thats the reason I see for needing Saihara to be at the end.

TAKE ME DOWN TO KOKOMO

Back for a bit!

N-no you...

Well, she is my exotic and erotic princess, after all...

Are you cheating on me?!?!

Here's a terrifying lewd Amami...

He just looks like he's having a fever

M-me? No, never! I'm pure! I uhh... hey, did you hear about that Danganlonpa video game?
I heard that it's about gay men!
Haha, crazy!
Yoink! Saved.

And Saihara!

Just finished organizing my V3 folder.. The fact that I have more art of THAT CUNT TSUMUGI than I do Hoshi makes me want to kill myself.

HAY GUIZ IZ OWEGGAH VAWEN HERR TO GIB U DA TOP EIT BIGGUST TETEES IN DANGANLONPA VUE THWEE
I want to go to the Kokomo

But where's muh lewd girls. Also did you make these or you save them?

You got the one where he's playing a clarinet?
>HAY GUIZ IZ OWEGGAH VAWEN HERR TO GIB U DA TOP EIT BIGGUST TETEES IN DANGANLONPA VUE THWEE
Holy shit this will never not be the pinnacle of comedy

Saved them. I'm not that "talented".

And another Kokichi, but he's less lewd.

Don't worry, I'll just sleep with one eye open! Staring at you...while you sleep...

I'm kidding! I trust you. I myself have many people who want my love.

Would you approve this swap?

There are hardly any lewd ones of the girls.

But I've seen about 100 Ouma, Amami and Korekiyo ones

This one?

I need you the most. I promise. None of them all nerds ain't can give you what i can.
And that is purest of all pure loves.
I want you to watch me while i sleep!
I want to feel safe right next to you!
Jackpot, baby. Motherfucking jackpot.
How do i repay you, user?
What is thy toll in filthy lucre?
Gold? Diamonds? Courtesans?

So I thought I needed a distraction from the names... so I looked at those two and thought "Hey, why don't I try to make one..."
And here I am now, having made this, thinking why I have bothered to make such a horrible thing.

I must never distract myself again.

Saved anyway. Still am interested in those names though.

It's a classic.
Hell yes. Tenko looks adorable and Yumeno actually looks good with that windmill.

You know what I want as payment.

W-Well then...that's so comforting to hear I can't help but grin from ear to ear!
Good times are surely ahead, Perceiver-sama. Time to pass out again. I recommend you get some good rest, too!

Kuzu-kun, i beg of you.
Do girls. Miu. Maki. Kaede.
I BEG! Whenever it's the most convenient to you, and whenever you have free time.
*unzips*

Perceiver best taste in girls confirmed

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30941412

I'll keep that in mind.

No, Angie is for pure only.

Cute

Have a good rest, my love!
May you dream of many Angies jumping over the statues of their dead friends!
Was there ever any doubt?
Probably when i posted Mukuro all the time

Episode 14 brother. I have off today so I'm getting shitfaced and finishing this out.

How many stripes is Kaede's normie outfit supposed to have? One? Two? These inconsistencies are worse than I thought.

>Glasses girl from Shindol
No. No. No no no no no no.
Not again.
Two. It only looks like one in some due to the zoom-out. Trust me, i'm a Perceiver.

Who here /teamloli/?

Not a part of the team, but Saionji is my favorite dangan. She's an exception to my "No loli" rule.

Team /notontheFBIwatchlist/ here
Himiko's legs are a miracle

There you go aniki, how is this?

I really need to get back to the names now...hah hah.

This is perfect for my opener pasta about loving user-kuns.
Kuzu-kun, if i may be so bold, i want to become your blood brother. Sake and all.

Sure thing, we can perform the sakazuki in order to become sworn brothers once and for all.

Hell yeah. It's about time.
You'll have to walk me through the steps because the only Sakazuki i know about is the Magma Man from the long running shonen series - One Piece
Not only are we going to seal our brotherly bond, but i'll learn something new about the world too!

/legs/

First it's the boys from DR1 coming up, apparently I wrote a lot so I'm gonna have to figure something out.

Heh, looking forward to that.
Sakazuki is the exchanging cup ritual.

He's for pure loving and lewd not bullying

I was going to compliment these legs but then Kuzu-kun posted this. Still wonderful. Magical.
We had quite a story, Kuzu-kun. A man about to be executed by Yakuza for wasting the boss's Karinto ended up becoming part of the family. This is some book material.
I'm officially Yakuza after we become sworn brothers, yeah?

Okay, since there's 8 boys in total, I'll split it in half, so first 4 boys first.
>Makoto Naegi 苗木 誠 - Makoto is a pretty common name as it is unisex name, this particular name means sapling or seedling and wood/tree. it was one of the most common Japanese names for boys in 1970's in fact. Naegi isn't common at all, haven't heard anyone with that family name outside of DR. It mean honesty.
>Kiyotaka Ishimaru 石丸 清多夏 - Kiyotaka is a pretty common boy's name, but not as it used to be, the name itself means many/multitude of pure summers. But Kiyotaka Ishimaru himself is based off the soccer player of the same name. Ishimaru, however, being based off real names means that the family name has a meaning, stone circle. Numerous people have that name.
>Byakuya Togami 十神 白夜 - Haven't heard much of that name in real life, commonly associated with Byakuya from Bleach. Byakuya means white knight and Togami means 10 gods... fitting.
>Mondo Oowada 大和田 紋土 - The only Mondo I've heard is someone who's STAGE name is Mondo, so that says something. The name itself isn't at all common, don't know anyone personally with that name, so. Let's move on to the surname, Oowada itself I've heard before, although it's not a common family name as much. Mondo means family crest as well as soil. While Oowada means big rice field of peace.

Heh heh, not exactly, to become sworn into the clan officially, you have to take the sakazuki wo kawasu ritual.

those are really nice legs if you like thin twigs (^: You should go for something thicker

Sakazuki wo kawasu. I see, i see.
One step at a time.
Brothers first, mobsters later!
Oh good lord, user i know that you spoilered this but the picture still hit me like a pair of breasts to the face.
Unnnffff THICKER!

Tenko has weird legs.

DR1 Boys Part 2
>Leon Kuwata 桑田 怜恩 - Obviously, Leon isn't going to be common, but it's an interesting name anyways. Kuwata, on the other hand, is a pretty common family name, both common and popular actually. Unfortunately... I don't know the meaning of Leon but his name shown in the game as Reon translates to wise kindness, but Kuwata means mulberry field.

>Hifumi Yamada 山田 一二三 - Now this one is funny because I never heard anyone called Hifumi before, and for good reason, the name literally is numbers, 1, 2 and 3, Hi Hu/Fu and Mi. Yamada is pretty common, apparently, it's 12th most common surname in the country, it means mountain and ricefield. (You'll be seeing a lot of rice fields btw.)

>Yasuhiro Hagakure 葉隠 康比呂 - Yasuhiro is a common males name, I heard it quite a lot myself and there's a lot of famous people with that first name, so I'm confident it's common. Yasuhiro contains meanings of peace and spine, but is mostly references to gagaku, which is a type of Japanese classical music, peaceful music indulgence works fine for his specific name meaning. Hagakure means hidden amongst leaves, funny because of his hair.

>Chihiro Fujisaki 不二咲 千尋 - Chihiro is a not as common but I hear people called that myself, funnily enough, it's associated with females but can be for males. I've heard people with the family name Fujisaki before, but it's not very common. Chihiro, in this case, means 1000 questions, Fujisaki means two bad or clumsy blossoms, very fitting in my opinion.

Damn right.

Reminder that Shinguji is a slut

But user, he doesn't have genitals.

I thank you

Like that was ever in doubt

Alright, this is my limit.
I'm going to fap and then i'm going to nap.
The fapnap stratagem.
Lates, user-kuns!
Lates, Aniki!

Going to work on the girls names later if that's okay, once I finish them, I'll move on to DR2 and then DRAE and then finally V3.

Have a good fa- I mean, uh, have a good nap, aniki.

How cute! Saihara has little friends!

What the fuck
He still have an asshole

Happy fappening!

Please save them whenever you do them because who knows if I'll be on at that point.

He still has a mouth and his ass. Besides onaholes like him aren't allowed to cum anyways

Bye

SAIHARA NOOOOOO-

Yeah, I'll do that, making a template for myself fo ease next time.
As for the DRAE characters, anyone worth adding?

Komaru Naegi -
Masaru Daimon -
Jataro Kemuri -
Kotoko Utsugi -
Nagisa Shingetsu -
Monaka Towa -
Haiji Towa -
Taichi Fujisaki -
Yuta Asahina -
Hiroko Hagakure -
Kanon Nakajima -

Should I do the DR3 anime characters too?

However many you're comfortable with doing. I'm happy with it at all.

I don't mind doing all of them as long as it's not all at once... of course, heh heh.
I can do it gradually, saving as I go until it's fully complete.

It begins. I'm honestly kinda excited cause taito is a good writer so this will be very fun