2002 Corvette Z06?

>pic related

Three previous owners, all local VA/MD. Service records from Chevy dealers.

Two questions...

1. What would be a reasonable asking price?

2. How hard are these to daily with speed bumps, angled driveways, and rain etc? I want to actually drive the damn thing and not have it be some garage bitch.

Why would rain matter?

slower than a civic around the ring lol

because corvettes can't turn

Nobody reply to the post below image 2312.

>willingly buying an old man's car

They melt if you get them wet, and that v8 with 70's technology is the most unreliable engine evaaaar

Buy and you die! xD

Idunno. It's super low... Summer tires...

Maybe it won't be a problem?

90k miles is a lot for a Z06

17k is probably fair

>2. How hard are these to daily with speed bumps

not bad

>angled driveways,

a total bitch

>and rain

not bad if you don't drive like a jackass in the rain, it will be bad in snow though

>I want to actually drive the damn thing and not have it be some garage bitch.

well it's been driven 6500 miles per year so far...

low weight and lots of tire area

>Nobody reply to the post below image 2312.
to late, successful bait

>low weight

?

3100lbs

and 10.5 tires in the rear

>tfw you still drive a Civic at the end of the day

>tfw you still drive a GM at the end of the day

>90k miles is a lot for a Z06

Eh. Any "normal" car from 2002, that would be considered low miles. Is the concern that those are hard miles?

>angled driveways
>a total bitch

So do you pretty much always have to back into driveways if they're not flat?

>Eh. Any "normal" car from 2002, that would be considered low miles. Is the concern that those are hard miles?

Well this is not a normal car, you are trying to get precision sports performance and tuning out of it. And 90k would not be considered "low" miles, maybe "medium" miles on another car.

For another few grand you could probably find one with 40-50k miles, I would do that. A vette should go to 150k miles without a problem if it is well taken care of and not tracked on the weekends, can you be sure of it's service history and usage history?

>So do you pretty much always have to back into driveways if they're not flat?
I would not go that far but the bitch is gonna scrape sometimes, I try to go into slanted driveways at a 45degree angle, not backwards

>tfw no girl will ever brag to her friends that her boyfriend drives a Civic
>b-b-but it's f-fast around the ring!

>tfw no girl will ever brag to her friends that her boyfriend drives a GM
>b-b-but it h-as a v-veeayte

Worked at a Honda dealer 3 years ago, we had a blue 03 Z06 which we sold for $18k.
>the car belonged to one of the salesman and his father left him the car after he passed away, he couldn't keep it because it made him depressed everytime he drove it

Chicks dig Corvettes, it's not a normal GM.

Forgot to add, it only had 28k miles so that's a rip-off OP.

>Chicks dig Corvettes

>blue 03 Z06 which we sold for $18k
How many miles?

As long as you don't sperg right the fuck out and buy a 2 generations old one that isn't red, and then proceed to modify the fuck out of it, yes.

>things girls even know what GM is or that a Corvette is GM
>actually believes girls don't like riding in Corvettes

Stay cucked, my friend.

no, those girls seen in the 1320 videos are being paid

>actually belives girls like riding in Corvettes

Stay cucked, my friend

I'm sorry for what happened to your thread OP.

28k miles

>plot twist
>son killed his father

Disgusting. Just get a base C6 for like $20k.

Every time. I blame the retards who fall for the shit tier bait.

I rather a c6

1. These things vary. You could have 2 identical cars and one will sell for 3k more. Lots of the private owners will hold out, and someone will eventually pay their price.

I daily mine, here in so cal. The gm air dam will scrape on EVERYTHING. My fbody scraped a lot but this does so much more so get used to that. Obviously all driveways are angles. The front easily scrapes and if the driveway has a hump if you aren't angled all the way you may scrape the rocker panels. Heavy rain I stay on the streets. I've felt the back get really floaty and it's not fun. But other than that I love mine.

>>tfw no girl will ever brag to her friends that her boyfriend drives a GM
Are you actually retarded? Stacey would love to tell all her friends that Chad drives a Corvette because none of her friends will send her Z06 vs GTR