pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1YCLVDo.jpg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13790/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for I'VE GOT HEARTACHES BY THE NUMBER, TROUBLES BY THE SCORE

I got burns and shingles on my pingas

Am I good to use Horizon on Fallout 4 with other weapon mods or will it just fuck up the balance?

I have an i5 6500 with a gtx 1050ti and have 120+ mods

is ENBoost worth it?

>not having ENBoost
it has no negative effect on performance
might help here and there with it

I want my Fallout 4 to look like Metro but havent a clue on what mods to get. Help me out lads

These aren't my glasses
i.imgur.com/1YCLVDo.jpg

>Fix NV's broken voice filtration
what did you mean by this?

wait does the load time increase when i open my game? I think that was one reason i stopped using it, or did i have a enb preset?

Just start looking through the nexus.
Loads of slavshit guns and mods to make the game darker and more melancholy. Plenty of mods adding/ expanding on the tunnel systems.
You just gotta put some time in to browse.

The entire AK platform makes sense to have in Fallout. AR is arguable. The bigger caliber rifles definitely fit. The AR-15 may have not been the service rifle of choice. The AR-18 may actually fit more with the setting.

One of my bigger gripes is that they tried to play off some water-cooled machine gun as an assault rifle in FO4.

is FNVLOGgen worth it?

I have a decent rig and have 120+ mods installed and it loads fine, but when the files generated by FNVLODgen are activated, my game takes way too long to load to the main menu.

I do have mods that add buildings and other objects...

AND NO ONE has done yet a proper AK-112 mod for Fallout

and the guy who planned to do on NV went MIA

AR-18 because of it being stamped and having the 80s cred, mind. Bigger caliber is, of course, the AR-10's territory.

see
please repond

>is FNVLOGgen worth it?
yes

how long does your game take to load? and what are some of your machine specs?

Has anyone made a mod increasing raider variety/unit tables?

Raider overhaul WIP and Dead for player to add nuka world dlc raiders in.

>thinks FNV is stale
>hasnt explored all the caves and vaults yet in vanilla
>yet adds AWOP

This is me. All the abandoned vaults spook me since I turned off compass ticks, and ghouls kill me pretty fast since I did not know that HP bullets could be so useful.

The caves are fucking dark so anyone in them just fucks me if i am not fast enough.

And yet i fucking add AWOP and there is more spooky shit in those dungeons.

Whats wrong with me?

>inb4 AWOP
i disabled all the heros, and extra loot.

One reason I dislike "tacticool" shit in Fallouts, is it's all composites and plastics, a material which should be extremely rare in the Fallout universe. Woods, metal alloys, glass and ceramics, should be the primary weapon materials for Fallout weapons. So you could argue that slavshit would aesthetically be more fitting to the gameworld than AR-based weapons.

I use a pre-made improved LOD set, I think Better LOD, it works well for me, improves the distance look, reduces z-fighting, and generally has most far-LOD objects I need it to have (a few nitpicky missing spots which pop in, but it's a good balance).

WTF i am about reach the mod limit for new vegas. And i cant merge anything without having some weird effects coming up.

Any suggestions plz?
yes i already have a bashed patch. but still

ARs are fine.

An important thing to remember is that in FO things went to shit in 2077. So you have a level of design freedom for pre-war shit so long as things fit with the parameters of the setting as it's established.

Things made afterward? You can go fucking nuts so long as you can explain it.

For instance, this is a Howa Type 89. An evolution of the AR-18 I posted prior.

A weird thing about the Fallout-verse is how it doesn't have its own soul. Like, you have these designs, but the culture clings to the Red Scare Nuclear Family 50s. The setting doesn't really have anything born of the events that happened from 1950-2270 or whatever the current year is in the games.

Culture changes. Shit evolves. Yet you don't really see it. It's similar to how most buildings are made of scrap metal and are half collapsed despite being fucking inhabited for 100+ years.

Haha,. say hello to my little friend, you ghoul fucks !!

Everything is fine unless you want to listen to spergs and retards.

Moon expansion pack when?

Alright guys, I wiping my FO4 files and starting all over again, I haven't touched it in months and want to give it another shot

I imagine mods have gotten better (hopefully) and wanted to check in with you guys on what mods you guys recommend

Like with New Vegas, I'm going for a gritty, ugly and bleak wasteland, what are some good mods to achieve this m80s?

>dustbowl overhaul
>dead sun weather
>that weapons pastebin in the OP
>survival mode
>this radiation mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13790/?

Craftable Ammo
Shadowed Synth Armor
Legendary Modification
Customize Legendary Enemy Spawning
Glowing Meat Bags

These are just some I've used previously, there may be superior versions available by now, I haven't gone looking.

WE'RE ENCLAVE ON THE MOON. WE CARRY PLASMA HARPOONS. BUT THERE ARE NO MUTIES SO WE CARRY OUT OUR DUTIES AND SING OUR ENCLAVE TUNE.

Just a few seconds ago I game-overed in Fallout 2, trying to start a speech-based character with high luck and jinxed trait, because the first area of the game can't be passed with diplomatic skills. The things that prove to me that Fallout 1 is better than Fallout 2 is that the former allows any type of character to start and end the game, whereas the latter can't be started with diplomacy and can't be finished with combat.

Thanks man, any ENBs you recommend?

11/10

Fallout 2 is realistically difficult in terms of an RPG. The Temple Of Trials is meant to convey a sense of the society. Strength is valued over intelligence. Arroyo is a showcase of how deeply things have gone to shit. It's a tribal society, and so your character choice for the Temple of Trials is reflective of difficulty. Picking a smart, weak character is like picking Charmander in Pokemon. Cerulean City seems like bullshit.

Also, install the fucking FO2 Restoration Project overhaul.

Just reached 147 plugins on NV and a lot of weird shit started happening. Gotta merge that shit I suposse.

And by reflective of difficulty I mean difficulty curve. A melee slugger starts out strong, but later on you run into the issue where your guy doesn't understand how to shoot gun or pick lock or talk good. And combat turns into rushing at guys shooting you with lasers, plasma, and rockets.

And to show how great a game it is, in Fallout 2 being a combatard is TOTALLY VIABLE. To the point of almost being its own thing. Black Isle/Troika/Obsidian have always been good with that. Playing an idiot is like playing a Malk in Bloodlines.

>mods all work fine
>but when I get close to the vault (starting outside with a alt start mod) it crashes
fuck me.

I have something that fixes bugs and increases the resolution. I don't see any real flaws in the game other than the fact that the beginning requires strength and combat prowess and the end is impossible to fight through on the easiest combat difficulty.

Reminds me of the tutorials of SP: Stick of Truth where every tutorial teaches the player incorrect controls for every mechanic.

Its worth it, only issue I have with New Vegas is memory running out on me in Freeside because I got Freeside Open, it runs like a dream everywhere else however

I'm stuck with Freeside Open now and Im starting to think it wasnt worth it

Some of the quests in FO2 were never completed and so you'll reach walls unless you use the Restoration Patch.

It adds a bit of extra content. May have added more since I last played, but it gives more satisfactory conclusions.

ENB increases the initial load time for a few seconds, yes, because it's modifying everything as it loads.

The results are worth it, though.

>in Fallout 2 being a combatard is TOTALLY VIABLE.

I made a stronk big guns playthrough a while back. Everything until Poseidon was a breeze, but there doesn't seem to be a big gun capable of fighting enclave. I spent months ingame stocking up on Vindicator ammo and I don't think I managed to kill a single APA soldier after killing the president until they gunned me down.

Bozar to the eye.

I have never found the Bozar in the game. Is there a quest that takes you to the place where you can get it, or is it some singular obscure secret that requires blind luck during random exploration or an online guide to locate?

>guy from the first railroad mission is fighting raiders near the hospital south of Diamond City

?

I believe it's sold by the weapons dealer in front of whatever the big city is with the weapons dealer in front of it.

He appears in random encounter locations for some reason.

SOOO
i was able to disable enemy health bar which is amazin since my screen is free of clutter until i press the oneHud button.

However, if i add the living anatomy perk, it is still hidden. If anyone has suggestion on how to change the value in the Darn xml via script , please let me know and i ll drop the mod on the nexus.

>decide to start new playthru after several months of survival
>blast raider directly in face with shotgun and he lives

then i died the end

xth for finding happiness in the harsh wasteland

Fucking around with time-skipping on a new vault. Always entertains me when this happens and I catch them at 1HP.

This girl was absolutely killing it, however.

Fallout shelter is the least interesting idle game I've ever played.

I enjoy your posts, and have even recently started playing that game when I'm in the bathroom and stuff and it's entertaining.

was anyone else disappointed that there was no interaction between Fo4 and Fallout Shelter?

Eh, not particularly. I think FOShelter could still use a bit more variety.

Is the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC for FO4 any good, or does a mod do it better?

What's the best gun in NV based on your personal preference, and why?

If you go in expecting it as $5 worth of a DLC advertised as building your own vault, it is good.

If you expect radical gameplay changes or deep storytelling, you'll be disappointed.

Settlers in Vault 88 in the vault-tec dlc say lines from Fallout Shelter.

Single shotgun

I'm a rural fag and I've had and used single barrel break actions my whole life due to cheapness, ruggedness and being light/handy. (I've had and have a lot of gunz, but 9 times out of 10 I'll be hunting with a single 12 or 20 gauge.)

I love how they put one in in NV.

Yeah, but you don't get anything in one game for doing well in the other. Or things like the pip-boy app that actually interfaces with your game while it's running.

fucking bethesda

FUCKING BETHESDA

Best gun or favourite gun? Any way, my different characters have different preferences but me, myself, would probably go with Le Longue Carabine.

>Radio beacon is red
>When it is sunk halfway into the roof

Gee, I wonder why it wouldn't let you place it.

>yeehaa

>12.7mm Submachine gun.
It just wrecks so much shit up. If I'm not using the Anti-Material Rifle or Saturnite fist super-heated to fuck up Deathclaws, of course.

it looks so dumb though

don't talk shit about gun-fus

I can't respect a gun that thinks it's a p-90 but shaped like a brick

>3 hours later
subtle
others would recommend vogue

is the performance on vogue as good as subtle's

I've just been using Subtle since its release and while I like it I want to change things up without suffering a massive drop in performance from doing so

I haven't used it so I can't say

any good mods for the giant insects and scorpions of Fallout 4? been looking forward to some stuff to really freak me out but so far everyone's concerned with hiding their phobia more than anything else.

Stupid question.

Do I need to keep Primm Slim in not-the-sheriff mode to get any relevant special dialogue once I get Vance's gun back?

Do the bloodbugs actually do the mosquito thing to your chest ingame like in one of the early gameplay trailers? I'm too afraid to let one close enough to me to find out.

if i remember right, yeah. kind of like the Deathclaw grapple where it'll do it randomly when it gets close enough

i don't believe the damage is very high though,then again i was pretty beefed up at the time in armor so maybe a lvl 1 getting their chest punctured by one on the way to Concord would just die or something.

had it happen to me and they sucked out half my health bar

then I got saved by a robot companion before it could do the spray thing

terrifying.

makes me want to try one of those NPC spawner things, watch them attack NPCs with that move like when you build an Assaultron with just the right weapons so they can do their kill animations on people

i'm never leaving my power armor ever again, that's terrifying

l-lewd

I once stumbled into a legendary that had some combo of traits that made it basically fucking invulnerable. I had to savescum to hell and back to kill it. Took like an hour simply because of the bullshit involved with it.

>slutwear in shelter
>nothing like this in 4

>Find one gauss rifle in a lunchbox
>Next objective: Equip 5 dwellers with gauss rifles
Game... I... what.... no.

Piper won't dump me for romancing another companion will she? The commonwealth can make a guy awful lonesome1

Still sitting at 15 with no new dwellers after 3 days in-game. Opened like 6 or 7 lunchboxes with no dwellers added.

Got a cat and a parrot, though.

Awhile back when I first got Fallout Shelter for my phone, I admit I whacked it to one of my slutty CHA girls.
>tfw I even waifufag'd Fallouth Shelter
Just kill me now.

on the subject of bugs, has anyone actually had trouble with the Stingwing before? they've been hyped up to being the new Cazador, but so far they're just annoyingly fast targets

you can build an entire harem and them dump them in the middle of nowhere forever with no consequences

I rerolled my vaults until I got 5 women and 2 (white) men as a start and then bred them constantly

Also your layout sucks

1. Trying not to do breeding to see how long it takes to get to 18 dwellers without it.

2. Layout is fine. I have some overhaul plans for when things actually work, but right now it's all lv1 rooms.

desu they're what Cazadores should have been
glass cannons; they can be pretty murderous if they actually hit you but it's not difficult to murder them with an automatic drum mag pipe pistol

so the mission mojave ultimate edition plus, and the mmue community patch...does one patch the other, or do you choose one or the other?

you should have one of your primary production rooms on the top floor so you always have able bodied fighters 1 room away from the vault door in the event of a raid

having to use elevators shits up everything

To be fair, cazadores are glass cannons. If you take out the wings, they're helpless. Giant insect chitin is established to be pretty fierce, but the weakness allows you to handle them.

Tis the eventual plan. As well as 3-rooming where the living quarters currently are and then dead blocking so anything going through has to double back.