DANGER

Anyone still holding bitcoin, or thinking of buying seriously should read this article:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/chinas-next-time-bomb-look-inside-insane-world-chinas-bitcoin-traders

Other urls found in this thread:

blockunchained.com/how-chinese-is-bitcoin-part-1-trade-volume-795ac3ed221b#.unzv4iawe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

agreed, now it's the time to put your btc in alts, don't lose your money, alts always pump after btc crashes

the only reason i held bitcoin was for the TRUMPcoin moon mission. Its already at 300% profits from last week

Profits are for bluepilled cryptocucks.

What you need is prophets.

Im sorry, that you chose a life of poverty

TRUMP coin is like buying BTC at a few cents all over again

i'm still holding

That story is sensationalist bs.

The guy they talk about (Ding Wen) pulled three real retarded moves,

1) put all his savings in bitcoin
2) bought at peak
3) leveraged his shit

and they try to sell it off as a cautionary tale for non-retarded people.

That's like saying "beware of cars, this guy Tim once walked onto the freeway at peak hours, blindfolded, while wearing tarmac camouflage".

The reason China is bad for bitcoin is their three major exchanges have zero fees, and a reward system for the volume of trades. So those soulless Chinese devils simply ping-pong their own bitcoins back and forth between their own accounts, heavily skewing the global bitcoin trade volumes.

The Chinese government is already stepping in, they seem to have forbidden leveraging on bitcoin, and may very well make trading fees mandatory in my opinion.

Bitcoin isn't the only thing the Chinese govt. is focusing on though, so don't feel too special.
It's part of a more general effort to stop the outflow of Yuan. They're cracking down on Chinese firms investing in shit like Hollywood too.

No.

Did you know that BTC has over 600 alt coins in existence that have been going on for years.

Each one is its own mini pump and dump scam promising big dreams.

Profits = poor

Prophets = wealth

Stay blupilled and don't heed OP's warnings.

BTC DOWN = REAL

Nothing sensationalist about it.

but pump and dump is the best.. its the ultimate form of trading

Good, you managed to read the first line. Now read the rest.

That's why there's decentralized clients. Much like the dollar, relying on centralized systems weakens a currency. Trusting BobsBitcoinButthole.org is just begging for trouble.

Didn't we learn our lesson with MtGox?

Cope harder faggots.

The chinese can't buy with leverage anymore so bitcoin will be on a stable and sustainable climb from here on out

what if they just bring their shenanigans to bitmex?

They will retreat to classic altcoin pump and dump mode.

This time though BTC won't come back to save them.

As BTC sinks further and further they will slay eachother and battle to take over microscopic shit mountain.

Found the crazy comet fag.

Same shit different day. Bitcoin will crash and spike over and over for a while imo. you buy during crashes and sell during the spikes its literally that simple with btc

>The reason China is bad for bitcoin is their three major exchanges have zero fees, and a reward system for the volume of trades. So those soulless Chinese devils simply ping-pong their own bitcoins back and forth between their own accounts, heavily skewing the global bitcoin trade volumes.

blockunchained.com/how-chinese-is-bitcoin-part-1-trade-volume-795ac3ed221b#.unzv4iawe

good article on this here

>nocoiners attempting to scare me out of long to obtain cheap coins

i'm smarter than you fucks. long til i die. cope nocoiners

Don't cry.

I tried to dry your tears before it happened but you luv tears so much.

All those tears created an ocean full of blue pills for you to jump in.

Should have listened.

I guess it was your destiny.

>lets trade on margin
>with bitcoin

On a scale of 1-10 where 10 is highest risk, what is this strategy equal to?

>bitcoin

>only part 1
Damn, this is just 3 days old. I want to read the other parts

This. Looks like in the staff of Zerohedge, there are coiners, then there also nocoiners, and probably people salty that they bought at the peak of the last bubble, people that want to short etc.

They have agendas to make money. Truth is, Bitcoin's exponential growth continues. Price has stabilized at 800 dollars, we already bottomed at 700.

>Price has stabilized at 800 dollars
Do you even stabilize?

Stabilization takes months/years not days.

You weren't supposed to eat the thermometers.

What prophets do i need, user?

haha btc price manipulation attempts and concern shills.

owe some money on your short, big guy?

I'm a neophyte to the subject, but aren't alt coins based on bitcoin?

for you