/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Got boss invaded
>1.32 regulation
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229394242499

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/165333
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
speedsouls.com/SpeedSouls_-_Save_Organizer
strawpoll.me/12680124
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=3990#p3990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dragonboi > dragonsis

Post builds/loadouts. Bonus points if they're pyromancy focused.

Mommy Rosaria hates tripfags!

MUH KINGS DECREEEEEE

Dont make fucking threads with your trip on attentionwhoring nigglet, youre not much better than Luci at this point

I'm going to fuck Midir or get fucked by Midir, whichever happens faster

PARTAKE of this collage, if you please

Does anyone want to coop? I am at "the dreg heap"

you make too much of a fuzz over nothing

I don't understand communists. Everybody fucking hates the government. Do you really want to give all the power to it?

bump

>autists getting riled up by tripcodes
every time

There's a laggy red that just killed two of my dorkmoons. The red has yet to notice me using a white birch, despite the ember particles giving away my position.

Why are dorkmoon shitters?

All right, my paladin girl about to roast some ppl with lightning soon. I'm very bad with reading and understanding the catalysts in general so can someone point me to a good all around talisman/chime? Are there ones that are better for buffs and/or damage?

>tfw just got to anor londo in ds1

fuck these mini seath the scaleless things

Thanks bruh, switched myself to canvas and ring, guess when i finally get another spear invasion i'll hopefully be able to do alot more damage

Th for instead of nerfing shit like angels damage, make chugging stand your ground like in DaS1 again, the bloodborne rolling is bullshit enough in this casual ass shit game

I wont be able to post until the weekend when I get home sadly.

>mfw invading at cathedral with obscured millwood bow
>mfw perfecting the silvercat fall from the ceiling ramps to one of the guardrails below
>mfw perfect kill streak with no deaths in 4 hours
This is the way to invade bros

>fuck these mini seath the scaleless things
Who?
The guards?

No, YOU make too much of a fuss over nothing. There is literally no reason to have a trip you deluded faggot. Your posts are not that important.

I will never fucking understand tripfags. How can they be so fucking delusional as to think that their posts are of such a high quality that everyone wants to know who wrote them? And why is it always complete fucking retards who take up trips? I have never once in my life seen a tripcode and thought 'wow, what a great post, I'm sure glad I can pick this person out of the crowd!'

best of luck lad

I want to get fucked by one of those so badly

>tfw no Hentai Souls with rape mechanics

seconding this
go be a faggot elsewhere

>I respect your opinion
filtered

Thanks. How's this?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/165333

>this is what tripfags actually believe

i get semiflacid everytime a mimic swallows my waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Leave Midir alone. He is for Shira only.

No like. hes right. You dont post anything of merit. You should take it off. You dont contribute any content, you just repost and shitpost. Like everyone else here.

Someone make a new thread, this one's lost to a attention whore of a tripnigger

>no you're wrong i'm completely bearable
You don't get to decide that you fucking nigger. Even if the content of one of your posts isn't some incredible dumb shit, the fact that you are a tripfag is a gigantic red flag. Sometimes Lucifer was perfectly sensible but we knew he was still a giant faggot.

>I respect your opinion

Kek

the circumcised looking motherfuckers that carried you there

why is miyazaki trying to normalize incest?

this was most likely drawn by a autistic tripfag, im surprised there isnt a watermark

Is that guy who needed Gael's GS still around?

More like it lost to the attention of autists who actually give a shit about tripfags instead of just ignoring them

A communications disruption can only mean one thing

because yaoi incest is vanilla in japan

because incest is wincest

NON TRIP EDITION

>implying incest wasn't rampant within royalty
It's pretty accurate desu
Gwyndolin is still the cutest god/boss

Is two brothers fucking each other in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation really wrong?

Of course new thread up as soon as i posted.

I'll give you a quick breakdown:

>Need hyper armor? Use a talisman. Regular talisman has a healthy mix of hyper armor and damage at 60 FAI. Sunlight Talisman has the strongest HA, but weakest damage. Canvas Talisman is in the middle, like the regular one, but is slightly weaker. Saint's Talisman has the strongest damage of all talismans, but has the weakest HA. Sunless is for dark miracles and requires INT as well as FAI.

>Focusing solely on buffs? Need extra regen? Want the best spellbuff/damage? Consider a chime. Yorshka's chime is the most powerful miracle catalyst at 60 FAI, but has no HA like the talismans. Filianore's Chime adds extra AoE to support miracles, allowing you to more easily reach allies with them. Caitha's, like the Sunless Talisman, is for dark miracles and requires INT as well as FAI. Bellvine grants extra casting speed and is excellent for builds with low DEX and/or those who don't want to use Sage Ring.

There's also the hybrid catalyst, Rose of Ariandel, but that one is more suited to lower level FAI builds because its spellbuff caps at a lower point than the other miracle catalysts, such as Yorshka's Chime. It also requires a good bit of STR, otherwise the damage will be mediocre. Excellent hitbox, though.

Hopefully this helps you decide.

Name literally one thing wrong with the tripfag making the OP
"wahh wahh, theres a trip in the OP"
it makes literally no valuable difference than if somebody else made the OP

Nice thumbnail, retard

>user is literally so bootybothered that he makes a new thread
you're acting like it's Luci or some shit where half of people have him filtered and cant see the thread or some shit.

getting pissed off is kinda pointless though, anons spam hate and ruin things themselves while I stay and keep posting.

put your trip back on so I can filter you.

you're a fucking idiot.

Okay, as promised last night, here's how Sharp infusion is looking after the patch when going from 40 to 60 Dex.

Overall, it looks like you're gaining an average of around 20 AR, with Crow Quills and PGCS getting the biggest returns. Given previous findings with regards to how 60 Dex affected Sharp infusions before the patch, I'd guess that the scaling bonus has increased by around 50-100%, depending on the specific weapon.

At the end of the day though, you're looking at about 1 AR increase for each additional level of Dex, and that's still bullshit. So, there's still no reason to go over 40 Dex, unless the scaling improves massively starting beyond 60 Dex (which I can't imagine would be the case, but someone with Collector's Edition can check).

read the filename again you dummy
i'm actually not the tripfag

>making another thread
come on user

...and i forget to repost picture.

>special snowflake RPfag
>only make 'themed' characters with appropriate names, fashion and stats
>means i need to autistically make a new character every time i have a new idea because then ame needs to be right and i can't just respec
>only 10 character slots
Whyyy?

>trying out free month of psnow
>load up sotfs to test out input lag, which made spec ops unplayable
>no input lag, but somethings off
>30fps

Went back to the menu, which said Dark Souls 2: SOFTS, even though it mentioned PS3 and not PS4. Confused even more now, I loaded the game, and realized it was in fact just the ps3 version, with the SOFTS title screen, and no mention if the dlc is there.

What the fuck Sony?

>but someone with Collector's Edition can check).
you can check by putting on the hunters ring

Stop posting like youre on reddit you fucking nigger

>m'lady im just being a gent these anons are outrageous haters *tips*

Literally you right now

I feel your pain immensely

fucker

really baffling how an obvious footfag can't draw feet to save his life

nice legs tho

Level 100 40 vig end and str, 20 vit
Heavy claymore +10
Black Knight shield +5

What should I level next?

Shut the fuck up lucifer

speedsouls.com/SpeedSouls_-_Save_Organizer
Same desu but it's not that bad.

So with that new chime can I play as healslut?

>>>strawpoll.me/12680124
>>>strawpoll.me/12680124
>>>strawpoll.me/12680124

>getting softbanned

That character was at 52 Dex, I bumped it up to 60 with Milkring + Hunter's.

I could maybe do something retarded like put Dex to 99 and see what the numbers look like then, but I'm too lazy for that. It's unrealistic to expect players to go much beyond 40 for any stat anyways.

I just really appreciate that the feet don't take up 80% of the pic like most foot fetishists
Kriemhild a qt

Oh fuck, thanks user. I've just been making manual copies.

I really like Scas' art but I'm not into feet at all. It's a shame he draws so many.

get dex to 16
get str to 50
add more str or vit after that

So I have never used Bleed really and don't really know how the patch affected it, but I heard some things changed regarding Bleed and Luck scaling iirc

I wanted to use the Crow Talons so how would I build my character to use them, and how should I infuse my Talons?

Thank you

I just noticed the patch and my exile gs went from 550 ar at +9 with 27/16 to 524
nice nerf from

People that automatically filter trips will not see the thread.

Then they will make a new thread

Then we will have multiple threads

There is literally no reason to have a trip unless you are creating content that people will be able to identify you for. Not a drawfag, not a writefag, literally no reason to be a namefag. Namefags were created EXPLICITLY for people that make content. A mod could even bend the "no avatars" no include namefags for no reason.

It also means that if they say something stupid they will always be that idiot that says stupid shit that can always be pointed to no matter what they say.

Again, there is no reason to be a namefag unless you are a content creator.

No better than lucifer.

more art of gwyndolin getting fucked by his siblings when?

mentalcrash is a drawfag

is raw ASS still the weapon of choice to speed through the early-mid game?

I want to get a character up to PvP level but I don't really like the beginning of the game

>being so buttblasted that you actually filter somthing

Abort thread.

Who knows

Is exile gs back to the original damage or did they nerf it to the ground like ususal?

>is raw ASS still the weapon of choice to speed through the early-mid game?
it was replaced by dark hand ages ago

see it's still retarded

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=3990#p3990

thanks senpai, but why 16 dex?

Raw Broadsword now.

you're putting too much thought into things, getting triggered by a name is cringeworthy, I can understand filtering if a person won't stop spamming.

>Desert Pyromancer Garb and Brigand Trousers
Hot dang it looks pretty good

If he is, then he can use his trip when he actually posts something about his drawings. There is no reason for it in the OP. Like I said, people autofilter namefags and it would cause multiple threads leading to all of them getting deleted as spam. Happened before because lucifer would have his name in the OP.

Filtering stupidity makes Veeky Forums bearable.

I don't have him filtered and I don't care if he is a namefag, you just shouldn't use it in the OP for reasons above. There isn't a reason to and it only causes issues. Anywhere else but the OP is fine

You should have went with minimal str for those weapons, sharp infusion doesn't remove strength scaling, unlike heavy infusion

16 dex lets you use all str weapons in the game, splitleaf greatsword (halberd) has the highest dex requirement of all pure str weapons.

Mission accomplished, the tripfag is gone, now we won't be getting drawings either, retard.

if you havent seen it yet, desert sorc chest + sunless legs looks like a corset

Oh god your upper legs while wearing Dusk's skirt.