youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
totalwar.com/blog/quick-word-on-historical-titles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /rats/ here?

Second for History is fun and so is Fantasy

Xth for horse archers
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

third for spending more time reading /twg/ than actually playing lately

That fat git doesn't charge anything. He got carried into combat by his handlers.

Your king looks like he's driving in a car.

>Nagash still not announced

>tfw 90% of Skaven roster will be unplayable with current game design

>you'll never right the wrongs done to you by driving a steampowered car through grobi and urki scum

Anyone watch the stream today? Any new info?

Calling it now, optimal stack will be hero/17 storm vermin and 2 rat ogres

How will this end?

And it will still have worse morale than a unit of goblins with no lord or hero character nearby.

>Encamp as Kholek
>some spy fucking assassinates him
>get him back
>all my buildings are gone
Is this a bug or i just got memed on

G O B L I N S

In fire

Hordes and heroes leading them are different things. Use the replace lord button if you want your assassinated lord to lead the same horde again.

>Skaven armies will be smaller than Empire as a result
>swamp'em armies will never be good outside first 30 turns or ever on MP

Why would it be so low? Stormvermin will probably be foot squire tier. Clanrats though, those guys will be shit.

>spamming shit and moving it at the enemy doesn't work in mp
Good, it should stay that way.

Warhammer elves are for _____

Purging

progress going good so far as armenia, i'm recording soldier deaths/ enemy kills for this campaign too, not sure if i should betray the seleucids and carve them up with egypt or use them as a buffer, egypt and seleucia are pretty even military wise it's gonna be interesting

zerg rushed parthia and killed them quickly, moving in on pontus too

fucking lel

totalwar.com/blog/quick-word-on-historical-titles/

but 20 Shaggoth armies and triple Shaggoth/Gorebulls are fine tho

Okay let me explain this.
I had Kholek, full stack with fully upgraded infrastructure.
He got assasinated so i replaced him with other Lord.
But now i have no buildings anymore. Everything is fucked.
Can't even recruit.
what happened

Started getting some choppy camera movement on the campaign map recently. It'll start off smooth and then after going back to the campaign map after a battle it'll start stuttering around pretty badly. Can't find any answers on google other than to update my drivers and shit, which is already updated. Any ideas how to fix it?

>tfw this happens right as i'm about to finish off the greenskins

Hopefully with French victory

Vive l'Empereur

holding hands

Skaven arent THAT cowardly man, lebotomized slaves jand Rat 9fres especially.

He's a big guy, and when he got assassinated he fell over and flattened the buildings.

Consensual sex

Because it's not rape if it's an elf.

historycucks btfo

That animal DLC was pretty shit though.

so this is a bug i presume

Thanks phone.
And rat ogres*

being confused and slightly disappointed around orcs that don't rape.

you already know the answer user

Medieval 1 HD when.

Empire 2 when

>CA can expect my purchase
I'm sure they're looking forward to it.

Still takes some mighty autism to get upset about it.

Stop playing fantasy

But user, Veeky Forums is a blue board. That's lewd.

The worst part is that a modder showed DLC assets can be used by making the dlc units mercenaries

The steam rerelease came out a few years back

Stop LARPing Kristian.

It didn't even include best unit.

But he's already a LL for Greenskins.

apparently they want to release with larger rosters

Warhammer seriously needs these and war dogs.
At least give me incendary rats/skinks.

Incendiary Peasants

All the small, but vicious dogs are taken by adventurers, sorry.

How drunk were people in ancient times?
>right, I've got a great idea for the army
>we get some pigs
>and set them on fire

Thats not Nagash in that crown user. More importantly it doesn't have control of Azhag, unfortunately for it, an Orc just couldn't be influenced in such a mind controlling way. They argue though.

I have some lore questions for you guys

>do grey mountain dwarfs considered as inferior or "different" by the dwarfs of other realms.
>How did Athel Loren became so small?
>Why other Elector-Counts are tolerating Cult of Sigmar to keep electing Princes of Altdorf as emperors?
>Are savage orks really that different from dwarf hold orcs?
>how do the beastmen breed?
>why does slaanesh have dips on every single elf's soul?

unplayable as in if it doesn't have armor and/or AP it doesn't do anything aside from terrain decoration

> For like food?
> Dude no fuck that

Guise, I beat the game on hard as Chaos.
Can i be in the club now?

>inb4 not Long Campaign

Dunno if that is a bug but i just lost all my buildings after Lord died. This shit is a campaign breaker. I don't feel like rebuilding everything again

>the greatest necromancer ever
>can't mind control a simple orc
Now we know why Nagash resorted to raising brainless hordes, he's a total social autist.

>291 turns
Did you spend a load of time awakening the norscan tribes you silly sausage?

Well it worked pretty well. The pigs tend to run fowards and it spread chaos and confusion on enemy lines, which roman formations could exploit

Of course they didn't have specific handlers like in Rome I, and it happened like 4 registered times total, but hey, in a game with Roman Ninjas anything's possible

Not even complaining, the mod I cherish the most for Rome II right now is the one that adds Arcani]

>tfw when you will never get to charge into the Ottomans at the siege of Vienna

jdimfsa already

>tfw your mom is the hottest woman of your species

No, i spent a lot of time running away from 2-stacks following me around. They really wanted me dead.
I can't sustain 2 armies without going into debt and keeping sacking cities is a fucking pain.
Playing Chaos is a pain in general...

But is it really like this? You die and lose all buildings? It's fucking punishing if yes

Are Beastmen done better?

>do grey mountain dwarfs considered as inferior or "different" by the dwarfs of other realms.
Poorfags

>How did Athel Loren became so small?
Humans (and other races) pushed it back to make way for themselves, elves eventually took over what remains and kill trespassers since then (there's still the Worldroots connecting most forests with Athel Loren)

>Why other Elector-Counts are tolerating Cult of Sigmar to keep electing Princes of Altdorf as emperors?
Most of them don't give a shit as long as they remain independent

Savage orcs are fanatics, refuse to use metal tools and weapons and embrace the Gork way

Old canon: rape humans
New canon: chaos corrupts everything

>why does slaanesh have dips on every single elf's soul?
They apparently taste better (longer life -> tastier soul)

Who are you quoting?

Yes, they reject use of armour and proper weapons completely, they have far better oral lore that describes their history and traditions that they subscribe to. And unlike normal orcs, who pay lip service to Gork and Mork at best, Savage orcs are very religious.

Like everyone else. They have does that get fucked by the biggest alpha in the tribe. Also they get a lot of manpower by raising mutated babies who were left in the forest by parents who didn't have the guts to kill them proper. Beastmen somewhat revere (or just use as tribe mascots) these human-born beastmen as the purest ones, gifted directly by the dark gods. Also some humans mutate into beastmen during their lives due to chaotic "gifts", but they aren't recognized as proper beastmen and treated worse than ungors.

not really

it was never that big tho TWW map scaling is a bit off

Cult of Ulrich has a vote too but Reikland Emperors have had a really good track record

Yes and they tend to stick to themselves even when joining a WAAGH greenskin mobs are high school cliques, you hang around those like you

Everyway imaginable, there are females and there are other animals/humans to fuck

Their decadence/depravity helped create him/her/it (literally what you want Slaanesh to be)

Yes, since you can actually hide and shit. Beastpaths help a lot too. Playing Chaos is torture compared to beastmen.

Back in Savoy lands, lads. Dijon is the next to be italicized.

Grey Mountain Dorfs mine tin instead of gromril or gold like their kin in the world's edge mountains

Fug.. wish i could afford DLC :^(

Savage orcs consider themselves purer than others cus they refuse to fight with metal and often witho.ut goblins.

Elves arent slaaneshy in fantasy.

BIG OLD BEAST DICK AND SOPPING WET GOR CUNT.

Who dis?

>The pigs tend to run fowards and it spread chaos
>Pigs
>Chaos

>The altdorf barracks kitchen was going to serve bacon today.
BY SIGMAR, NO.

What mod?

>I can't sustain 2 armies without going into debt
user, you have 235k in that picture, that's enough to sustain another horde for 100 turns, even assuming they don't actually do jack shit to earn you money. I swear they should put a huge info box at the start of horde campaigns with "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NEGATIVE INCOME; SACK FFS".

Pontic War has been concluded with Pontus being completely destroyed

Total military strength - 10,863
War length - 3 years
Armenian dead - 3,134
Pontic Dead - 4,140

He couldn't, orcs are too.. "special", we'll say.

Oh, and also beastmen get great upkeep reducing buildings, which allow you to sustain hordes much easier.

Makes me want to start that empire savoy campaign I was thinking about, but

>1 province france

basically stops me from ever waging an early war against france because if you can't capture territory because of house rules it just becomes a pointless bloodshed that will eventually favour perfidious albion

LEAVE PONTUS ALONE!!!!!

>"See that candle, stunty? That's dwarf fat, that is!"
>"Another tribe, welcome! -Get your knives out, boys-"
>"How can we fleec- I mean, help you?"

Is he, dare I say, the greatest gobo?

well i've lost all my buildings anyway somehow due to bug or either design.
Thanks for tips though.
Now i have to camwhore myself or something to get DLC because i am poor as fuck

>Their decadence/depravity helped create him/her/it (literally what you want Slaanesh to be)
thats 40k lore

doesn't matter, still had sex with her

The greatest greenskin.

he is the avatar of Mork

He is though.

>90% of Skaven roster will be unplayable with current game design
how?

I don't get what you mean

Warlord of Eight Peaks!

he's just being a cuck don't listen to him sweetie

I think he means that Skaven are meant to use hordes of shitty units to pin the enemy in place and use their powerful ones to do the killing, but just like Vampire Counts, there's no reason to actually use said shitty units because of the way armies work in TW.

dae miss the old army/recruiting/replenishing system from m2/r1

But VC do make use of shitty units way into late-game?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH BADLANDS

factions like orcs, vc and others focused on shitty units should have higher amount of units per stack BUT a limited number of elite units, so VC armies say get 25 units instead of 20, but at least 15 must be basic skellies and zombos

You know that there's no problem with falling into negative income per turn, right?

With hordes, you are supposed to make up for it by keeping a money buffer from sacking

And beastmen are hordes done right. if you didn't want to kill yourself from playing >Chaos you will like them

how the fuck did you replenish troops in M2

I could never figure out how and would just merge/disband units after battles because I couldnt get it