Alright Veeky Forums, tell me why I'm a faggot for buying a 2014 dodge dart gt, and why I should buy something else

Alright Veeky Forums, tell me why I'm a faggot for buying a 2014 dodge dart gt, and why I should buy something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecounty.craigslist.org/i/autos
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6153660807.html
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6124891867.html
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6158005010.html
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6147638933.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fiat

why fiat over dodge?

Buying any car under the Fiat-Chrysler name in the past few years makes you an uninformed faggot. They've been putting out lemons constantly, including the Dart, and you just bought the "I wanted a civic si, but my dad said to only buy 'American'" version of it.

Plus it's ugly.

A good place to start would be asking what is your reasoning for buying one in the first place?

fits my price range

decent ish reviews despite not really selling many

It's comfortable with the minor amount of pep a fag like me will enjoy going to and from work.

There's one at carmax so I can get their bullshit warranty for when I destroy it somehow.

correction, one of the few manuals at the carmax I looked at.

There's a mazdaspeed3 but it's a little too expensive, plus you have to be a midget to fit in the backseat.

Petite women fit just fine

>fits my price range
why are you even shopping for cars though? what's wrong with you current car?

i share a car rn because i'm your usual failure to launch fag living with his mommy, but since grad school etc will be starting sharing will be less convenient/more inconvenient soon.

It's an FCA product, so just don't. If you have the money and nothing better to do with it, give it to your Dad...

get a civic for 3k. You do have 3k cash on hand for a down payment right?

hm ok. haven't bought it yet. So are fiat-chrysler products still shit? I thought they'd made a bit of a comeback in recent years.

Most of the civics nearby are pretty beat to hell or overpriced, I'm enough of a grown up that I can afford a car >$5k

post your local craigslist.

orangecounty.craigslist.org/i/autos

Not to play on memes, but dodge genuinely makes some pretty awful cars dude. theres a reason the Dart and the 200 are getting axed.
I would say if you're looking for a car in that price range, get something Japanese that will at least have a good reliability reputation.

If you want something "peppy", save up and get something that would suit your needs better. those darts may have ~180ish horsepower but they don't feel like it. You would be better saving a little more for something like a used civic Si, which would have more power, a proven engine, practicality, fuel efficiency, ect. They are more of a proven dd than a dart is.

Also anytime i see a dart meet, its full of F&F fags that think putting in RGB headlights makes their car "legit".

if you're set on domestic. ford fiestas are pretty decent, or even the focus (stay away from auto dct's if you want to keep it for a long time) if you need the backseats. I daily a fiesta and have had no problems with it. a little cheap, but you get what you pay for.

The Only FCA product you should buy is a challenger/charger/300 or a viper

not set on domestic at all, was just pleasantly surprised by the test drive of the dart. Saw a fiesta that just felt a little too cheap (gotten used to driving a g35 the last several years.

I'll poke around. I usually shop for japanese stuff; coming here to get my ass torn up for suggesting the dart is why i'm here.

seriously? you can't find a good civic? here are 3.

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6153660807.html

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6124891867.html

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6158005010.html

eh i didn't want something nearing 200k miles. I'm not 16 anymore, I can afford a car that isn't old enough to be in highschool.

No you can't. 5k might get you a newer car but it'll be shittier. Mileage doesn't matter. How it was maintained is more important. Besides, even if you buy it for 3k, put 2-3k into it worst case scenario over a few years it'll be cheaper than a shitty dart in the long run.

I'm not buying a $5k car, i'm buying a $15k car is what I'm trying to say. give me a not shitty car to buy in that range and I'm down.

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6147638933.html

then get this and wrench it.

You shouldn't be going into debt for a car if you're gonna need student loans for graduate school. One of those civics will get you by until you'e making enough money to get something actually nice.

well once grad school time hits the car will be paid off. for now I work and save. shrug. I guess it's a fair point, I just would like something comfortable to tool around town in.