/dlg/ Duel Links General

Poor wind waifu edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Perfect time to SPEND MONEY (apparently the sale is still going on? $2 for 3 packs + 1 Super Rare?)
>New pack adding more support for Wind decks now
>GX Dong World probably this Summer
>bonus campaign event happening now, good time to farm LDs

Useless Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co

>Baby's cuck guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android emulator
bigdick.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)
There's also Bluestacks, etc.

>Outdated Cuck Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for mobile play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it. Also has several new cards in the mix.
- Turn your game speed up to full
- Playing on your phone is the only way to play PVP as Nox can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHOjZdoukjM
instagram.com/charlycarusowwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would his deck be?

Odion, just give me my fucking recruiter, now!
I need a good deck to farm him.

Draw sense: light FUCKING WHEN?

How the fuck do I farm Kaiba without Union Attack or 3 Golden Apples? This shit's ridiculous.

>latefag wasnt here for the spirit ryu and cat ear farming
LMAO

Karate Man OTK.

Just build some ritual or fusion turbo deck and draw the duel out as long as possible.
I did that with Joey and I got 2 Metalmorphs.

Now I'm currently grinding for gold keys so I can farm Rex for some Dinos.

you don't

Can't I just use Dai Grepher instead of Battle ox?

Seems like this guy was trying to show off a bit

POST DECKU

Help me with my insect deck. Im going for another soul exchange and arsenal bug

Woops

I want to ________ Ishizu

What should I replace for pvp?

The entire deck

I mean, I like it. But I'm only Gold 2.

Yes. He's only using them because it's supposed to be a deck you can make without spending any gems whatsoever. It's also not the most consistent or highest scoring deck because of that.

You could also consider farming level 30 Kaiba. Easier, cheaper, and more consistent wins/high scores. Pic related should get you about 7k score (8k with the current event). Less likely to get what you want per-drop, but it may be a more efficient use of your keys if you're losing too often against level 40.

More info/numbers on that here: youtube.com/watch?v=BHOjZdoukjM

kill

What farm able cards should I replace it with?

Change her shitty voice actor

>farmable
Haha, all the meta cards are already long gone buddy.

Shoulda joined the game sooner ;^)

Dumb gift blue eyes fag

This meme has really taken off huh

She has a great VA though

>gift Riyoku retard

have my testicles destroyed--rendering me infertile for life--by

Who is the oldest character you can play as? Excluding Yugi and Bakura of course

Keith is 26, followed by Odion at 25. Mai and Pegasus are 24

And Atem is technically thousands of years old.

>Pegasus is 24

WHAT

Post literally says excluding Yugi and Bakura

>Pegasus is 24
so whe started Duel monsters he was just 10? with his wife? at 10? yugi is 14 when he is 24? what?

This series is terrible at aging characters
>Kaiba looks like he is in his late 20s to early 30s
>is actually 16 years old and still in high school

Kaiba, Yugi, and all his friends are 16-17 year old high school students. Rex and Weevil are 15, Mako is 19 and Ishizu is 20

But Atem is not "Yugi", Gift Controller retard.

She should be voiced by a black woman.

Pegasus only gets married in the dub, he meets the girl at 10, then she died at 17. He makes Duel Monsters at age 18

Anyone else just leaving the game on Auto Duel non-stop?

The 1000 bonus point campaign makes it ok for me to not bother with the grinding.

Is Bakura "Bakura"?

Yep. Sitting at level 37 just Autoing. I win just about every SD duel. About 4k a pop.

Soon, get ready for next booster

What's a good Odion farm deck to get 7k points with before the bonus

High score Cerberus

I lose like half or a little less than half, but that's because the AI doesn't know how to use Mask of the Accursed and Yomi Ship at the same time.
It equips the opponent's only monster with the Mask than suicides the Yomi Ship to destroy it in the same turn.
I don't have Versago and the one eyed Fairy to do the auto fusion deck yet, despite already getting to level 41.

>I dont know what character level rewards are: the post

I know what they are, but I ignored everyone except Mai because I wanted HHG because Harpie Ladies are my faves.
I'm at 34 with Bandito now at least though.

>lvl 30 kaiba drops a glossy enemy controller on a loss
I have no use for it, but I'm glad I got it instead of someone that could use it in their deck.
I'll just use it for a Cerb deck.

lies, you don't get a turn when he does enough damage to activate draw sense

>no use for it
One of the few cards people have more than enough reasons to make room for it, you mad?

>be gift controller retard
>get second one farming kaiba

wtf am I now?

I only have space for traps.

p-pe-pervert!

A gift controller retard.

look at the things I found while data mining. I guess the traditional card thing isn't going to last long, they'll stop at GX, or keep going further but try to keep out the OP cards and maybe exclude the newer card types all together.

Thanks Slowpoke

placeholders perhaps? There's a bunch of unused stuff for the Bakura stuff so maybe.

This game NEEDS synchros desu

unused stuff

They literally asked us if we wanted GX stuff, and we have seen Elemental Hero cards in the files since 3 months ago

The first gen of synchros are fine but if they go past that at start bringing in the auto pilot decks that let you synchro swarm turn 1 it'll just ruin the game.

It's not like they have been holding back on newer cards. E Hereos would be some good new variety, and interesting to use with only 20-30 card decks. I hope they get Jaden's old VA back

Why do you never link the older threads?

I have nothing against GX era cards since nothing from that generation has anything that turned the entire game into 3 turns win duels. It's the synchro possibility that scares me. The later gen of synchros that came out really sped the game up and Duel Links is already pretty fast as it is. I don't want there to be cases where people just win turn 1 again.

Since we voted no we're not getting GX characters.

Would this break the game if we got it and the Maiden?

bad news

Too much effort and no one cares

Fuck.

Just give us the new Dark Magician support.

very bad news

They already found Yugi dialog of him saying he is doing a synchro summon, so it's inevitable.

That said, if this does become a 1 turn game like real life, it will die. And Konami isn't gonna want to kill their gravy train. At least I hope they don't, they are great at terrible ideas

Yep, Mai lvl 70 is getting Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon.
Mai-bros always win.
Must suck to suck and be a Pegasus/Yugi/Weevil/Keith shitter.

>or keep going further but try to keep out the OP cards and maybe exclude the newer card types all together.
Are you newfags or something? Its been months since we discovered Synchro, XYZ and Pendulum voicelines in Duel Links
Is this stuff really from the datamining? I google search the Judai picture and it linked me to Tag Force 1

>vanilla pendulum
It's alright.

>level 70

If that's true it'd probably be over a year till we get levels that high since we are only on 35 right now

>Must suck to suck and be a Pegasus/Yugi/Weevil/Keith shitter.
Please, Yugi is getting Paladin and Silent Swordsman

Well I still think they'll slow the pace down with these updates to keep the game fresh with new additions for a while. We'll probably get to Synchro and XYZ in about a year or later.

>Is this stuff really from the datamining? I google search the Judai picture and it linked me to Tag Force 1

Which is why I assumed the stuff was placeholders until I got the the XYZ shit. This wouldn't be the first time Konami has reused Tag Force assets though. A couple of stuff in Duel Links are old Tag force assets to begin with. The unused Bakura stuff is from Tag Force so I'm taking a wild guess that they are placeholders and end up getting replaced with revised art.

You might have because you are stupid

I don't care about him, they better release Chazz so I can

CHAZZ

IT

UP

I love you. I recognize you from your pics, and I like seeing you here.

How long until we can build the modern Blue-eyes, Dark Magician, Red-eyes and Harpie decks with all the modern support?
>Silents
Lmao at ur life Yugi

>That said, if this does become a 1 turn game like real life, it will die.

So much this. This game is riding off of nostalgia at the moment.
Also, I have a question: what was that other Konami game for mobile? Duel Generations? What happened with that? Is the only difference that this has 6 zones vs. 10 like in the standard game? Didn't Konami in an interview say they eventually want to move to the actual TCG in a mobile format? Why 2 different games?

>we are only on 35 right now
Legendary duelists are 40 right now. Bakura was 50 and wea are getting the other ones in lvl 50 soon. As for the NPC we are getting new ones and right now they are in lv 55 or 56

A lot of GX chars are in there. There are some 5D chars as well, but unlike the XYZ and Pend card background things I posted, there isn't one for Synchros. If they really do plan on adding XYZs then Synchros are obviously gonna be in here, so I guess they're just dumping stuff as placeholders, some out of order.

>That said, if this does become a 1 turn game like real life, it will die.
They already are making a new Anime with Speed Duels so they'll be careful

They stopped updating it a long time ago. It looks really dated. Duel Links is casual and mobile friendly, Konami knows mobileshit won't last long with only whales

>Silent Swordsman
lol ew

mm

I'm not surprised. It was inevitable that the full game would be power creeped to an absurd level. They will push speed duel more and more because it gives them an opportunity to reset the mess they made

Who is this semen demon?

>how can we possibly fuck up this game senpai
>lets put in a bunch of free summons

Its not because of that. Both Duel Generation
and Legacy Of The Duelist for Steam were made a by the same third party company which before doing Yugioh games they did Barbie games for the DS. They have completely abandoned the Steam game and are now focusing only on the mobile version which is Duel Generation. Also, i wouldn't say its dead since they keep doing events once every week and updating it to improve the online and fix the bugs. They also added Pendulums some months ago and they even said they would like to add Links eventually. In short Konami doesn't have anything to do with them and this company or game doesn't exist for Konami as far as we know
Wow i thought you were trolling. Hows that you are the first one to find this? Not even Reddit has found it

instagram.com/charlycarusowwe

Its funny how Konmai is going full power with the Duel Links shilling. they even have a programmed every week to shill it

>Wow i thought you were trolling. Hows that you are the first one to find this? Not even Reddit has found it

The same way the first guy in Reddit would have eventually found it if I didn't. I just happened to be the guy and I just happen to be posting it here. lol

pendeldumbs with only 3 s/t zones
good
garbage cards should remain garbage

Can you please post all the characters, summoning or cards you can find?

I'll try to do that and/or give a list of notable finds.

Will we get to play as loli vampire teacher?