/wfg/ - Warframe General

Brick Prime Edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem
> forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
spit.mixtape.moe/view/raw/849e3190
forums.warframe.com/topic/702317-tank-mirage-eclipse-fix-augment/?page=2#comment-8566351
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does this room do again?

nice flags

CUTE

You put all your pointless trophies in it.

Where else are we going to go? Reddit?

Anyone on on PS4 willing to part with a spare Condition Overload?

yes

We could always move to the Warframe AOL Chatroom

Nidus/Octavia here as a newer player.

Here is my question. If I play both solo 50% of the time and with 3-4 team 50% of the time I usually run nidus solo and octavia team.

Should I get Loki or Mirage as my 3rd frame? I need to start farming for a build but do not want to split myself up into 3 different choices right now since i'm new and my play time isn't the biggest for vidya like it used to be.

I have 1k platinum right now so price on loki vs mirage isn't an issue.

Also what weapons should I level for either?

>Right now I use the octavia rifle/pistol combo.

people already said Loki you fag

Sometimes you can proc puncture too

I do but not for you since you posted that image

If you have 1k plat why the fuck are you limited to one? Are you gay?

let me die

>Valkyr is tanky

LOL

Loki is better for general play due to his invis and his augment Irradiated Disarm giving him very good cc and survivabiltiy. Plus Switch Teleport can let you fuck with teammates and AFKers by switching places with them. Mirage is a good damage dealer and her blind is a decent cc but as a newer player Loki will treat you better.

>using the simulacrum
Live mission tests work best as it's a lot mor chaotic
also post build

>implying tankiness is better when MORE enemies are shooting at you
:^)

>buying a frame you can get from an easy ass quest

no

>buying a frame you can grind out easily on the star chart

fuck no

buy loki prime if youre that dead set on either of them

So you argument is valqueer is tanky so long as she's not being attacked? Remarkable.

I didn't imply that
post build

>hotwheels clan

how big is that clan?
Storm? Shadow

>he doesn't know
Oh lawd!

max vitality+SF with 250-300% strength, forgot how much str exactly this was a while ago

in mission tests are better than simualcrum, but this is literally just a rough EHP estimate. Valkyr lasted ~2s against that tech.

For comparison, Chroma lasts ~10s.

Wukong lasts 3 minutes.

I'm not the one that posted the webm, valkyr died so quickly because its a level 80 corpus tech, a level 80 corpus tech will tear everything but a maxed Chroma a new asshole
Defy and Hysteria don't count, that's invuln, not tankiness, might as well count CC as tankiness at that point.

I don't know, I'm not in it. Friend was, though he doesn't play anymore. He plays Mabinogi. Fuck you, cact.

Meanwhile I can take on 20 lvl 145 corrupted heavy gunner eximuses in mine, kill them all, and never die without even using hysteria.

Turns out: you're a shitter.

Yes but that was assuming it was farm related. Thanks though.

Cause I only have about 1 hour a day to play video games cause work.

Ok thanks for that. I like trolling things like place swap.

I thought you couldn't buy him from store anymore. Is that a tradeable thing?
Sounds like 1k plat wouldn't be enough.

>he knows the meme know
I'm so sorry.

Isn't the update supposed to be today? What gives?

hmm

till try asking /

my frames can all do that too, and they don't even need to be valkyr

>he is literally too stupid to comprehend the concept of a test

WFG on infinichan is dead. Don't waste your time.

yes you trade for loki prime, his price atm is ~400p according to warframe.market

post proof

>vs an enemy that explicitly counters high armour

proof of...what? that it's a test? the fact I literally stood there doing nothing didn't clue you in?

a few threads stay lit around big updates.

but yeah 8ch/vg/wfg hasn't been post in for years other than a webm of this
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg

proof of not knowing what a test is, nitwit

WHERE

IS

THE

UPDATE

Valkyr is better you newfag

Could you stop posting my waifu? Thanks

The stealth kills in this game are so satisfying. really good animations.
The hate has to be my favorite.
You stomp on the back of their leg forcing them to kneel, and then you lop off their head.

Let them eat cake.

GRRR

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

>gets called out for completely misusing "Let them eat cake"
>gets so buttflustered he repeats the same copypasta day after day

ok kiddo
its time for stop now please end

>spit.mixtape.moe/view/raw/849e3190

has shitposting gone too far?

Cad é an dúirt tú díreach mar gheall orm, tá tú soith beag? beidh mé a fhios agat Bhain mé ar bharr mo rang sa Sciathán Fiannóglaigh an Airm, agus mé páirteach i ruathair rúnda go leor ar Ioslamach Stáit Iaráic agus an tSiria, agus tá mé níos mó ná trí chéad mharaíonn deimhnithe. Tá mé ag oiliúint i cogaíochta eadarnaíoch agus tá mé an naoscaire fearr sna fórsaí armtha na hÉireann ar fad. Tá tú aon rud a dom ach amháin an sprioc eile. Beidh mé cuimil tú an amach le cruinneas riamh an maith a bhí le feiceáil cheana ar an Domhan, mo focail a mharcáil. Cheapann tú gur féidir leat a fháil amach le rá go cac liom ar an idirlíon? Smaoinigh arís. Atá inniu Tá mé ag dul i dteagmháil mo líonra rúnda na spiairí ar fud na hEorpa agus do sheoladh prótacal idirlín á rianú ceart anois mar sin leat a ullmhú níos fearr don stoirm, feithidí. An stoirm a cuimil amach an rud truamhéalach beag a ghlaonn tú ar do shaol. Tá tú marbh, Leanbh. Is féidir liom a bheith in áit ar bith, ag am ar bith, agus is féidir liom tú a mharú i níos mó ná seacht gcéad bealaí, agus sin díreach le mo lámha nochta. Níl mé ach oilte mé go forleathan i ngleic neamharmtha, ach rochtain ar an armlann iomlán an Óglaigh na hÉireann mé agus beidh mé é a úsáid chun a mhéid iomlán a cuimil do thóin olc as an aghaidh na mór-roinne, tú cac beag. Mura féidir leat a bheith ar eolas cén díoltas a bhí do beag "cliste" Tráchta nóta faoi a thabhairt síos ar tú, b'fhéidir go mbeadh tú a bheith i seilbh do theanga. Ach ní fhéadfaí tú, ní raibh tú, agus anois tá tú ag íoc an praghas, tú a dhia diabhal leathcheann. Beidh mé cac forneart fud tú, agus beidh tú drown ann. Tá tú marbh, Leanbh.

YA POTATO STARVED, WHISKEY DRINKIN, GAP-TOOTHED, CLOVER-PICKIN, GREEN-WEARIN, UGLY EXCUSE FOR A WELSHMAN

you have to go back

dude navy seals lol

>Almost 1700 DE time on a Wednesday and no update yet
Time to shitpost

stay mad

So if I buy a prime weapon from trading will it bypass any mastery lock requirements?

FUCK OFF WERE FULL!!!!!!!!!

>you can now use your cyst on a cat jizz-infused dog egg to infest your kot
>you can also mix it with Salad V's sauce and pour it onto your sentinel so it makes a mutalist sentinel
>you can pour it onto your specters so they get fucked
>pouring it onto an Ancient Healer Specter fucks it even further and makes a giga healer
>pouring it onto a Charger Specter nets you a gigantic nigga charger

>*submerges dick in blood*

this is for your... borther...

*commits seppuku*

>all this bait
what's the point?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Nezha.

What happens if Helminth stabs your frame's dick instead of its neck.

>he is literally too much of an imbecile to be cognizant of how a frame operates
>his build is obviously extremely sub par given the health, energy cost, and duration displayed
>he actually decided that standing still on a melee frame was the best way to test durability rather than utilizing said frame's melee steroid combined with one of two very obviously mods

pearly penis papules

helminth hiss at penis

It took me several years of on and off playing to let RNG bless me with the last part of Vauban, and now I have a train man of my very own.

How the fuck do I mod this guy? Power and range?

>*shitposts loudly*

HOL UP

>*goes to med school*

YO YO HOL UP

>*gets laughed at in public*

HOOOL UP

>*autistically screeches at screen at the sight of red crits*

YOU WAS SAYIN!??

>*posts anime he faps to alone in his room because no girl is flattered by his pastebin

YOU WUZ SAYIN DAT

>*gets his teaching license taken away for being a bad professor*

YOU WUZ SAID DAT WE

>*ruins thread*

WE WUZ

>*reflects on pathetic life and does nothing to change it*

WEEE WUUZZZ

>*no point in being alive but still lives*

TEARQUEERZ N SHIIIEEETTT?????

>*devolves from human*

>there are people in this world who were born with brain dysfunction and literally cannot comprehend the concept of a test

Like you?

do not sexualize the kitty

>*devolves from human*

Literally every Rhino and Valkyr player

>it doesn't turn your charger into a juggernaut
lame

>it's a bully episode

*blocks your path*

a-user... daisuki!

tummy kissu~

Sorry, I'm a size queen.

literally avatar fagging

>there are people in this universal existence who fail to grasp the concept of valid testing procedures, impartial testing parameters, and proper testing preparations

If I was a clan leader I would use that for a logo

loki prime besto melee weapon?

dakra prime?

Obex

Alright valkfags, here is your challenge:

post a screenshot of your valk build
AND post a screenshot of your Chroma build

hypothesis: valkfags dodge like a fat kid in gym class, because they don't have good chroma builds, and thus validate their shitty frame by virtue of never trying anything better

phage

forums.warframe.com/topic/702317-tank-mirage-eclipse-fix-augment/?page=2#comment-8566351

Hate, since you're going to do a lot of stealth finishers.

>being gay

If I had to choose any weapon, it would probably be the Hate.

Let them eat cake

>not being gay

haha gay

what does Equinox do well? I want to build xer but will it really replace any character I have right now? is it a tank? a damage? I don't understand.

>still no dragon

M A I M
A
I
M