poal.me/cla9lr
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/tracer-uprising
content.madefire.com/s-60589db362594587b29e0074ca78abf5/index.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#slaythegay

>/pol/ genetic """"""""""""experts""""""""""""
realistically if the world was fair /pol/ would have multiple nobel prizes

Y-YAMERO

I press da right button to negate all damage den I press da left button and shooty der faces in

420 APM hwaiting!!

Why is lucio such a white boy

>d.va wearing underwear
unrealistic

#gaythegay

I want to eat mercy's ass

frog hero when

Remember to stay hydrated in long OW gaming sessions.

>tfw no statue
This was real reason of that fight.Not gay shit, not Ana. A statue

Blackwatch Genji looks very painful and makes me squimish. Look at all those tubes put into him like he's some kind of strogg

I like it

>forum balance ideas
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753717104

>new comic with actual fucking lore
>le THICC xD

Really made me drink.

the fact that blizz devs are too pussy to put a thong on her tilts me. these fucking game companies need to grow some balls for a change. fucking granny pants on dva for underwear... fuck off.

has this artist never seen tracer before?

Not a bad idea desu. That or give him two rolls. He's less mobile than any other 'offensive' hero

that's cannibalism

Mercy is CUTE
Even in this bad artstyle

I love twitter

McCree's roll is so short, iframes wouldn't do jack fucking shit. McCree never dies during a roll.

AND THEY RUN WHEN SUN COMES DOWN

>a year later, zarya fags are still this disillusioned about the hero they play.

face it, zarya is a man mode power lifter/body builder and that is ok, but when you post femine pictures of zarya and ignore the fact that she is a fucking man mode body builder then that is not ok and you are just lying to yourself.

he fucking dies in rolls a lot, just like genjis dash his hitbox is lagged behind until the roll is over

Maybe?

by the way that he is bending, does that mean he still has his torso? does he still have his dick?

She looks black desu

S-SHE'S FAST!

Sombra online.

For that one user who wanted this

Its safe to say even if he had a dick he had no interest in it. And why would he? Hanzo made him into minced meat.

Get in line pal

SHE LOOKS LIKE A PAPER BOY HAHAHAHA! HOW THE FUCK CAN U FAGGOTS ACTUALLY JUSTIFY HAVING THIS FUCKBOI AS A WAIFU??!?!

Naw, it's just advanced cybernetics. He's got nothing below the pec.

I forgot that we're gonna get emotes and highlights for this event as well. I wonder who gets em

If she cleaned up and wore her hair in something that wasn't full weird shit I'd totally take her on a date.

I imagine that she gets treated by so many as this super tough Rosie riveter and deep down she wants some nice guy to take her dancing and feel like a lady.

She looks like some anime character I can't quite name

I am thoroughly amused that this is the best they can come up with.

The roll on McCree is so short that invincibility frames wouldn't change much on him.

Instead, they could give him a short speed burst (maybe damage?) after a roll because he has god fucking awfull mobility compared to the other attack heroes.

What lore it covers some early Tracer shit and basically sets up the PvE mode.

Confirmation on the horizon.

I wonder how that tracerxgenji artist feels about this

if she actually cleaned up and wore hair and tried to look feminine she would be even more disgusting considering she has a better built body than arnold did in his prime.

Seems familiar

couldn't find a pic of him with his mouth closed but I hope you know what I mean

not every OP needs to be an autistic bloopost

Reminder that Genji was the person who screwed over Blackwatch.

This is your strike team for today

>Instead, they could give him a short speed burst
That's actually a really good idea. Would it fit his theme though? I think it would. Nothing wrong with a cowboy that knows how to run really fast

ya he does look like wesker doesnt he.

the world would be a better place if everyone suggesting even more power creep as a "fix" to anything would kill themselves

poal.me/cla9lr
What kind of underwear does D.Va wear?

the only skin i would want out of that bunch is mercy

lets say hanzo did chop genji in half. couldnt they just put him back together again?

I like that Blizzard understands anglo scum very well

I can swing either way user. If she cut her hair short and made it what I assume is her natural color of blonde and wore a tank top and track pants I'd go clubbing with her.

triple tank is still way too viable

when is blizz going to fucking fix this game

:^)

whos her? tracer?

where can i read this thing?

i hope they actually give her the short hair

none :^)
are they trying to make a comparison between illegal immigrants and omnics? thats an insult to omics.

Makes sense to me.

>sideways
>facebook filename
>low quality jpg
user why

>people still think robots with programmed human personalities are the same thing as humans

I blame movies for anthromorphizing robots

It looks like somehow his right thumb is still intact. Who the fuck thought of and illustrated this?

Widow's skin probably comes from the fact that she's behind instigating the terrorists and she's one of the "bosses" in the PvE event. Notice how none of the squad mates are particularly suited for long range battle

How is my suggestion powercreep? Do you know what the term means?

I can go with this. send it to chu's twitter

prob cuz u can save it, rotate it, and change file name in all of 5 seconds if you cared about that.

i actually tried to rotate it but i forgot to save :^)

Gabe was chill dude back when
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/tracer-uprising

content.madefire.com/s-60589db362594587b29e0074ca78abf5/index.html# - animated version

This shit had to be in the OP post, now people will continue to ask for it

You're right about both but there was still gay shit.

someone with very little talent obviously.

>new skins are all lame blue and yellow power ranger recolours

What did blizzard mean by this?

It's been a few weeks. What does the comp scene think and say about Orisa?

>an organization has set defined colors and a themes
holy shit stop the presses

melts like fucking butter and will stay shit tier

But torb gets a hat, and you know someone's going to photoshop "TOP GUN/KEK" onto it.

Sombra of tanks

Seems familiar.

Did they make her look like shit on purpose?

Why did it make my image and text separate?

I can't believe they're actually blackwashing tracer.

Who is this cute brown shota

honestly with all the massive fucking conflicts how have omnics not been genocided yet?
they seem to be the main source of the game world's problems, so why not just take them all apart? because morality and tolerance works great, up until a minority is literally the main cause of all bad things worldwide and is literally not even human
they better have a damn good reason to still keep the cans around

>true AI isn't intelligence
meat bags pls

I've played a couple master games with her, she's largely a less mobile, more flimsy D.Va with slightly longer range and a better ult.

>2 shot by widow
Yeah, she's fragile and cannot protect anyone or tank for shit.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the artwork was pretty bad in the comic.

It's not underwear it's shorts. You're fucking stupid

>New skins are other people wearing Soldier 76's origins outfit
>That means another event without Soldier skin

Just fuark me shite up famalams

Of course she does.

He's a moron that keeps dropping buzzwords in these threads.

Plus, he's completely forgetting that over the history of the game, the DPS characters have received mostly nerfs while the Tank and Healers have mostly been left untouched or buffed. Which is why the healing in this game is so fucking ridiculously strong.