Hey Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums crypto millionaire here. What automobile should I buy with all my gains?

Hey Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums crypto millionaire here. What automobile should I buy with all my gains?

Depends, do you like going fast or just cruising? Do you have to park your car in a place people might fuck with it? Do you want a big or small car?

the new tech money trendy car is the Tesla

I would wait before getting a Tesla. They seem to have a lot of issues and repairs are both expensive and have to be done at a limited number of shops

Bill Gates promptly went out and bought a 911 when he first got rich

and got arrested for going 150

>I would wait before getting a Tesla. They seem to have a lot of issues and repairs are both expensive and have to be done at a limited number of shops

They are one of the highest rated cars out there right now in customer satisfaction

also our millionaire OP will be buying new and have the factory warranty

Porsche 911

>Not sticking with the classics.

this desu

I would probably buy the most expensive awd 911 turbo they make for the weekends

and drive an M5 during the week

no matter how much money I had

I think Bentleys and rolls and Bugattis and lambos and shit like that are just too pretentious

what currency?
how do you plan to cash out?

bitcoin

I plan to buy weed by the kilo and sell it

Very subtle shilling, barely noticed it at all. Now go back to your containment board.

>buying weed by the kilo
too much volume to move, is there no place that trades crypto for precious metals?

>too much volume to move, is there no place that trades crypto for precious metals?
There is

you can also buy cash and have it mailed to you

>buying cash
I totally understand, but that doesn't make it sound less weird.

What else can you do

-buy other crypto
-increase gains

no it's fine, I'm just saying that the sentence makes little sense when viewed from the perspective of traditional commerce for the average person.

Pay your taxes.

>I totally understand, but that doesn't make it sound less weird.
If you buy gold, you are going to pay a premium for it and then when you physically get it you will have to sell it at a discount to pawn shops or gold dealers to get cash

if you buy cash you just take a premium hit once

Rolls Grand Phaeton

it's the only choice

>crypto millionaire
>doesn't know what and how you use crypto
Either you hit a lucky moon or are actually retarded

maybe he just didn't use his bitcoins to buy a pizza years ago, unlike some other guy.