What country/state/province has the worst relative car culture?

Started this thread a while ago but people didn't really seem to understand what I meant. I'm specifically referring to "car enthusiasm", not road rules/conditions/etc. specifically unless they may factor in to how good or bad it is. Things like

>strict car mod laws
>high ratio of ricers to legit nice/fast cars
>shitty attitudes/behaviours of the average person in the community
>low availability of racetracks and the quality/quantity of any kind of "racing scene"
>shitty police attitudes/behaviour/procedure when interacting with this demographic

and whatever else you can think of that would make a car scene shit

Milwaukee is full of nigger mobiles and civics

>What country
America. With exception to drag machines your car culture is rubbish.

>JAY DEE EMM TYTE, BRO
>driftniggers
>stance taken seriously by its participants
>MANUAL RASEKAR snobbery in $3k Civics, when it's just a part of driving for teenage girls in Yurop

half of that is more relevant in Australia

There are some serious enthusiasts around MKE though. its not chicago but it's workable. Even the late night sportbike packs are pretty fucking fun.

Switzerland
No mods allowed
Motorsports is banned

Ours are a little different. Stancefags are uncommon because urban roads are shit and HWP are vicious bastards. JDMniggers are certainly a thing, but the appeal of what is effectively the Jap equivalent to a Commodore is lost when you've seen them around for decades. Similarly, Commodores and Falcons make for fantastic skid pigs and tend to be cheaper than Skylines to buy off Gumtree and thrash to death.

Manual snobbery is just banter. Everyone's got at least one mate who's got a manual shitbox and they've all learned how to drive in it. We've got separate license classes for auto and manual too, though it's the one thing traffic cops neglect to check.

Take HWP out of the mix and we've got a pretty good environment for the culture. Regular cops do not give a shit about traffic offenses unless you do something like 100 through a 60 zone or light your tires up while waiting at a stoplight.

>Motorsports banned

You must be THIS cucked to live in Switzerland

Everything you posted describes California

You forgot another one

>I won't reveal what's under my hood but I'll race you
>Has a 96 Honda Accord

yeah i've watched vids and saw some pretty nice cars there irl

Funny, cause Switzerland is home to an F1 team...and a pretty good one at that...

It more closely describes Ontario to me. With the exception being that cops are nice in reality but lots of people like to bait and pick fights with cops/MTO

>want to do something to my car but keep it legal
>woops you can't do that
>ok what abou-
>nope haha

fuck off cali

I always thought lots of stuff was legal in California?

Not him but it's a weird beast. Own an early 80's jap car and your legal mod selection is jej. My 78 280Z had 0 approved mods. Own an american car though and you have a better chance. Same thing with most 90's and later nipmobiles.

>sauber
>good
pick one

Hillclimbs are allowed though

>strict car mod laws
>No mods allowed

Huge plus because it reduces
>high ratio of ricers

>Huge plus because it reduces
>high ratio of ricers

Every single Impreza is riced the fuck out in Switzerland.

Southern USA. Probably the inbreeding.

>almost no "fast" cars because new cars are taxed per gram of CO2
>lots of hybrids for the same reason
>lots of tiny shitboxes with sub-1l engines because weight-based monthly tax
>inspections relatively easy to pass, mods allowed, but all this results in are the occasional riced out diesel Golfs owned by boyracers who couldn't afford the insurance on a GTI or base 3-series

This sounds familiar.

Also the reason I ride a bike.

"Cleatus, I'm taking ma sister up to make-out point ya all think the 3 ton pickup ull hold us both?"

What country? Sounds awful

yurop

Yes but which country

The US

>race me or you're a pussy (drag race only tho)
>my higher trim level is the best, your lower trim is complete shit
>wow nice wheels/paint/shift knob/whatever faggot, looks like total shit
I'm American and coming back here was fucking surprising. There are so many faggots in the car scene waiting to call your car a piece of shit for literally any reason whatsoever instead of ignoring it like a normal human.

I can't wait to pack my shit and leave again.

Netherlands, more specifically a hyper-leftist progressive student-filled city up north. I guess at least cyclist-related infrastructure and education is very good so most regular cyclists don't really get in the way. Lycrafags are still scum though.

Also like the 2nd or 3rd highest gas prices in the world. No fun allowed.

If the mods is CARB approved then it's legal.

You can do literally anything you want to a car that is from 1975 or older.

I believe most enthusiasts that are into modding just pay a shady smog person to pass them.

All of Canada is pretty much like this too

>anything fun
>california

How common is it for people to pay crooked mechanics to illegally sign off inspections/emissions tests? People do it all the time where I live

Very common. The only way you won't get a number for "a guy" is if you know literally nobody interested in cars.
Getting a good taste of that 80's nip suffering. Probably because of Edelbrock, SEMA and the other cronies involved in CARB didn't manufacture parts for any of them.

Really wanting to get a 2jz into my mk3 but the fear of a cop with a wild hare keeps me from pulling the trigger. I really don't want to put any money into the 7m than is absolutely necessary, but even most basic performance upgrades are totally illegal.

Is shit just illegal there for emissions reasons or do a lot of mods have safety/structural concerns?

Victoria is literally the definition of all those issues.

FUCK Victoria.

Why the fuck do you come here if you hate all that shit?

Only smog. No one gives a shit about safety. Smog compliant parts and repairs is where all the money is, which is the only reason we have such strict smog laws anyway. California gets a cut of EVERYTHING.

Also allot of hood rats too.

What posses nogs to advertise soda, candy, cereal etc. on cars?

Most people stopped following car related laws in Ca long ago.

>everyone speeds everywhere, you pretty much wont get puled over unless your going 80mph+
>most car guys have a friend who happens to work at a smog shop, you get the idea
>lots of good tracks, off-roading, and mountain roads
>CHP is pretty chill unless you're retarded
>good weather, no winter (no rust)
>lots of classics for sale
>lots of car shows/meet ups
>no inspections
>never seen or heard of anyone getting their car checked for mods or "smog checkpoints" except for nigger meets where people just do doughnuts in a parking lot then run away from the cops
Overall I'd saw its pretty good here, better than NY and PA at least

>What posses nogs to advertise soda, candy, cereal etc. on cars?

midwest here

its drugs. its like advertising

>ahh shiet nigga the fruit loop donk here

pretty much the ghetto ice cream man

that makes sense I guess but...why bring that much attention to your selves, but I guess the car with the drugs wouldn't be the giant purple caprice, with 34 inch rims, Sprite wraps, and a COD1NE license plate.

Does having no car culture at all counts? If yes, Portugal.

>any and every mod is illegal unless you pay 3 and 4 figure sums of legalizing fees
>diesel is fucking worshipped

At least insurance is cheap

>No mods allowed

Bullshit. Each summer the immigrants come back here with their riced Imprezas, Audis and BMWs with fart cannons and their "I'll drive like a dick and not give a shit" attitude, worst time of the year by far.

>California
It is p bad here

Dont forget the vw golfs

Car modding in Victoria isn't strict is it? I thought you just had to get it inspected to make sure it's a good job

Have you seen any of the One Take cars?

>Live in Dallas
>Used to be a HUGE racing scene here about a decade ago
>Regal Row and Royal Lane anyone?
>Cops shut it down

There's so many people in the DFW metroplex that you have pretty much a piece of every car culture, be it good or bad.