pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/70712-data-mined-information-spoilers-please-read-first-post/&page=28#comment-4781449
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/characters/maximum-stats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja a best

What's with the forced early Lucina threads

Subaki will win quck

Which FE girl's bellybutton would you lick?

Lucina is cute!

Azura is shit

Apperently nobody ever told me that Darkness Sword can be upgraded into a Brave Sword

I love Azura!

I WANNA FUCK HECTOR

Why didn't Navarre fuck this?

We will prevail!

Camilla a best!

>Tharja a best
my friend right here sure agrees.

>what's with the forced early Lucina threads
Said without a hint of self-awareness
Bravo spic shitter

who is that

Lyn!

The witches look really creepy in Echoes, I thought they would be like in Fates but this is so much better.

Tharja's canon lover. Gaius!Shaggy

Bunny Tharja when?
Dragon knight Tharja when?

Tharja x Camilla when?

That picture really doesn't bother me but it's pretty rude to be using a picture meant for someone else as shitpost bait.

Quit stirring the pot, falseflagging shitposter.

Lucina!!!

I want to hold hands with Severa and hug her softly while she makes cute moe noises.

I'm sure he won't mind. I'm praising his rise as Tharja's biggest fan and canon lover. Guy's got it good.

>Delthea can go after literally anyone on my squad because Warp
>goes after the archer that can oneround her

I see its gonna be one of those kinds of recruitments. Now I know why there's barely any enemies on this map.

Fuck no.

Camilla x Lucina doujin with Camilla bullying and dominating her.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

Sweaty Rukina stockings!

Wow you're a faggot

>Reply
It clearly does

That's Xander's wife!

>if I just act passive agressive everyone will love me ay yai yai

Witch AI really is something else in this game. Try specifically leaving melee units on the borders of your mass of units.

kek

>don't pick cord
>delete friends that lead with cord
Stop being retarded

Who's husband is this?

Alfones's

0 friends, and why would I not use the unit that gives extra points? It takes a special kind of retard to lend the same unit to others who are already going to be using it for the extra votes.

The hell is his problem?

What did I do to deserve this fate

Don't push him.

He's tsundere

Maybe his dad didn't love him.

Severa would slap the shit out of you for your incessant cuteposting, and then leave for another dimension, fucking someone else.

It was just your Fire Emblem's Fate...

You can kill Robin easy with Camilla.
If Lucina can take hit from Taco, can always hit wall once. Retreat till full health, then gangbang with Lucina and Raven.

His Dad died

>cuckolded husbands crack the whip against unfaithful wives

Yeah, because He killed him.

I want to write for a hack and have a great idea, /feg/.

Now who wants to do the portraits, designs, gameplay, maps, hacking, music, and balancing?

Sounds like a problem then, doesn't it?

If Takumi has vantage you lost
If not you have a chance

More Tellius when?

>using Camilla or Lucina
I can think of a few. See if Raven can tank a hit from them.

Look how the walls are formatted. She'd have to take a hit from both Taco and Robin, and from the many I've fought her defenses are pretty bad.

Don't you need to tank both to break the wall? This map truly loathes whoever doesn't have ranged units

It takes a special kind of retard to use the unit everyone and their mum is throwing out a counter for

Me!

Allegedly

So, do we ever get to hear anything about Alm's mama?

Forsyth was an option from the exact same position she attacked Python from so I dunno. If it happens again I'll just bench him

He's trying to emulate Marth
He saw the writing on the wall and knew Marth would be King so i he was trying to beat him to the punch

in 2 years

He's a good boy. Just misunderstood.

is there any way to make this set better? i was thinking maybe change boon to def, but most of the units who will be attacking her are going to be mages due to the current blade tome meta, and i want my healer to be able to survive a hit
Live to serve and heavenly light are pretty self explanatory and the c skill basically either has to be threaten atk/def/spd or buff atk/spd
pain is to deal with armored units that I can't 1 shot with another unit or if i get attacked by a mage/archer for some chip damage
i chose clarine because she has more rounded out defenses for the healers and pretty decent speed, and the +5 hp brings her to a good level

What exactly is the point of some of the village interactions in Echoes like giving the guy an axe or getting your reputation up?

I like Hana

HUGE

Unfortunately the walls have 2hits and both walls are in range of both Takumi and Robin. Managed to sandwich one in but couldn't break down the wall to get the last one after.

I cleared both Alm and Celicia's side WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW THERE IS NOTHING TO DO

I suppose it's my fault for having hope in people understanding how the extra votes from leader unit work. What was I thinking, waifushitters playing a mobage with proper reading comoprehension?

Oh shit I think Kliff is capable of defeating Rudolf, but for plot I need to kill him with Alm, it doesn't feel right not to.

Honestly this is why I place Reposition and Drawback on all my units now if they don't already have a support skill.

talk to the guy at the harbor if you've killed doma

No I mean in chapter 2. Both of their sides are clear and everything is taken. But I have nothing to do.

Yea, my normal team does but this was a gauntlet match

I can't decide who to breed in Conquest, all the characters are so shit. I'm tempted to breed Severa but I kinda wanted to pass her red hair to a cuter kid.

Can't you enter Zofia castle with Celica? That's where they meet up and then split up again.

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/70712-data-mined-information-spoilers-please-read-first-post/&page=28#comment-4781449

Which one's better? FE4 or FE5?

If you're a guy, you need to marry a 2nd gen unit or a Kamuisexual.

Help I can't stop fapping to Nowi

Yeah, but you don't have it on your lead unit?

I love Hana. And you cant. Teach. That.

>just started heroes today
>first summoning is 5 star bunny xander
>he 1 shots anything that even looks in his direction
>he also 2x's everyone speed, not that they survive the first hit anyway
>local man in gay costume wielding a carrot is fucking invincible.jpg

It's like I'm playing conquest all over again. Do I just level xander and grind for orbs or what

Anybody? End of chapter two. Already took Mila Temple, the floodgates and Grieth's fort from the badguys.

Who gets to fuck this?

That's only if you want to get all of the children units though.

muhcaiah when

Both are good in their own right, but I prefer 5 in every way.

Nobody. She dies in a ditch alone.

Ares

>that HP and Res

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/characters/maximum-stats/

Have you checked the castle?

You're using the training tower right?

You're using a 5 star unit against 1 and 2 star units. Of course he has a massive stat advantage

Against other 5 stars however he's nothing great.

At least that's what I heard from people that actually have him.

Everyone because she's a whore.

So Berkut might be recruitable but has a super secret method or DLC?

Because Navarre is an edgy faggot.

I agree with this.

That final Chapter 4 battle,My god it was a fun battle, but I didn't feel happy about defeating Rudolf at all.

if that is the case, I hope its a Creature Campaign type thing, not Awakening style

Which castle? I checked them all and nothing. I'm gonna murder myself.