youtube.com/watch?v=5TgllFyfW3s
youtube.com/watch?v=E8MCmLZZO-E
youtube.com/watch?v=7dNnAX8rxRo&t=674s
youtube.com/watch?v=CefnrPov19E
youtube.com/watch?v=jWr7v0Kc-f4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjfOp-YMzE&feature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder

play cammy's game (engaging in combat outdoors #5)

i prefer the dizzy sniff OP to be honest, can you delete this thread?

Bugger off you sniffster.

Did you just call me a sniffster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

those girls are cute

almost want to play their games but i'm having too much fun with sfv desu

Yes, and I also typed like a normal person and not a retard.

That's the thing with Alex. If the buff him too much he'll be stunning people left and right like a monster.

57 days till early 2017

wTf THE FUCK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

>i'm having too much fun with sfv

whip and rock look better than the other two

What's happening during "early 2017"?

tekken 7

the game for hypebeast that people here will drop 2 weeks after

king's game will kill sfv forever

Reminder to Playgoober!

is sfv so dead that no one is going to make a nude kolin

Finally a 3d fighter on PC.
This game will so active for many years.

Now you seem to be stroking out. Stop shitposting and talk about what fighting games you like (assuming you play any.)

WELCOME
TO
THE
KING
OF
THE
IRON
FIST
TOURNAMENT
SEVEN (7)

youtube.com/watch?v=SrsL6YFvY1M
youtube.com/watch?v=CL4_PfIeQKU
youtube.com/watch?v=oxRG203JCKM
youtube.com/watch?v=5TgllFyfW3s

you know what dude

im about to say it

i dont care about fighting games

>Jungle Outpost
Good taste my man.

While I like Tekken 7's music, it just doesn't do it for me like Tekken 6. T7 has WAY to much wubwubing going on for me to enjoy it.

Here is one of my favorite T6 tracks.
youtube.com/watch?v=E8MCmLZZO-E

Who am I to judge players for wanting a more accessible experience with fighting games?
Who are you?

Capcom fuched up by making Balrog a complete ape, im not mad they are being cautious about buffing the character with good buttons, a fullscreen stomp and a command grab. We will have to see how he does after the patch.
One think i hate about sfv is that most of the characters with good horizontal pokes are doomed to have shitty anti airs exept for cammy of course.

Why the FUCK does Guile get to have better frame traps and oki than Rashid

Don't be absurd.

Answer is pretty neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=7dNnAX8rxRo&t=674s

Sonic booms is the best frametrap.

I see what he's getting at but I also see that "combos are the most important thing to learn" attitude a lot of newer players get wrap up in. I just wish SFV's neutral game wasn't so ass.

If only there were more than 1 fighting game released. A shame everybody has to play this one single game.

Playing multiple games equals multiple training modes.
That's asking way too much.

You shouldn't have to practice combos that much, just mixups and character specific situations. SFV needs more combo potential though, otherwise it's not fun to watch

wow racist

I asked about this before but is there any footage or input from former Baiken players actually trying her out? ei. Muraken, Luck, Hellmonkey.

Yeah that honestly blows man. Here's hoping they find a nice balance in the buffs to help Alex in a way that doesn't make him braindead.

He does though
There are infinitely more situations to frametrap with sonic boom than whirlwind shot.
Domt even get me started on his normals

Even then, no one whishes to expole options outside SFV because "they suck" or they don't like they way they play even though they've never tried them.

i need kofxiv whip footage

where is it

I play balrog, i admit hes kinda ridiculous. Im actually trying to play without activating vtrigger to see how well i really do, exept im playing gief or laura, fuck that matchup.

do I play SFV or take a nap

So that when you win with Cammy's husband it's that much more rewarding.

What difference does it make

Kolins EX hands into ex dash mixup is pretty Cool

youtube.com/watch?v=CefnrPov19E
Nothing tops this for me

I can't mash DP in bed

BUY SKULLGIRLS AGAIN

This sounds like some ZoE shit

>Sniff thread has virtually no fighting game discussion and has no problem getting posts
>Thread with actual discussion is competing with idiot thread for whatever reason

/fgg/ really is becoming like /scv/.

Real thread!

Jive is so braindead you can literary play it in your sleep , so #PlayJive

That's one of my favorite tracks too. Here's another one of my favorites too.
youtube.com/watch?v=jWr7v0Kc-f4

This is proof that outsiders have hijacked /fgg/.

its almost as if the sniff has rotted their brains and they can do nothing but sniff and shitpost

is taylor really the next character? the shadow looks too big to be him

At this point, I don't care all that much, season 2 has been a huge disappointment.

Also has a big collar it seems which doesn't Match Taylor at all.

collar or hair but yeah i don't know why they're talking about taylor

Well, next time someone says that /fgg/ hasn't gone to complete shit, I know they're a shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjfOp-YMzE&feature

give me sol gimmicks

I used to play tekken 3 religiously in high school with friends, didn't know anything about frame data back then but I could do all the combos with all my favorite characters, didn't know much about mechanics back then. How has the game changed? Anything I could study to stave off the hunger? Played a bit of 4 and 5 but it was just one weekend each, for fun with beers.

Cool
I like his design and attacks quite a bit. Cinematic super is lame after one watch and makes no sense like always.
How do we get hiroshimoot to ban all sniffers?