/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

First for Doc Posters

Second for IQ needs M870.

and a shield

4 for sakuya

5 for August soon

>needs

7th for doggos.

What's IQ's IQ?

>tfw want GROM badly
why the fuck did they have to waste our time with worthless gooks instead of actual european operators?

>tfw no spiderman attack OP

95, the upper limit for a woman.

Should bipods be an attachment for LMGs?

>he fell for the grom meme

Pathetic.

>play console for first time on friend's account
>level 7
>MVP every game but one and watch people suck at aiming
>ace against shitty clan team
>last kill was a wallbang because the guy tried to blow up my jammed wall
>"fucking hacker faggot"
>"nice kill you cheating cunt"

it was fun though

Chinks and gooks face bigger threats than slavshit meme CTUs that don't even allow muslims in their country.

What map do you think we'll get?

inb4 Church

I think Hong Kong could be interesting... except for that leaked map.

Korea could be cool too desu

Honestly I'm just happy we're getting GROM at all. Imagine getting just 20 more american ctu's

>expecting poorland to be any better

typical eurocuck, we should've nuked you guys by now.

More attachment options are always nice but I don't see them doing anything for LMG pick rates.

>it begins

TS was a mistake

>being excited for GROM

Meme CTU. Shit CTU.

>white boy calling anyone worthless

>t. Ching Chong-Un
Go back to picking rice

I'd rather have another American CTU than fucking GROM, to be honest. I know a lot of people say that GROM is a meme CTU, but, no kidding, it seriously is. Only autists would be excited for GROM. Not joking.

>being so touchy that we called him out on his slavshit meme CTU
>"y-you're just gooks!"

Typical eurocuck. Seriously, we need to nuke your sorry asses soon.

SOG when

>tfw grom already creates so much butthurt with jelly spergs
>tfw I imagine what it's gonna be once their season actually starts

So any info on HK yet

>you will never be a triggered GROMautist

Thank God.

New map is called Theme Park, likely based on Hong Kong's Ocean Park. That's all we know thus far.

Yeah read previous thread

She doesn't suck, she just needs a buff.

t. poorland resident

At least there aren't that many anons on here who are actually from Poland. If Ubi had announced Australia or India you can bet your sweet ass it'd be nothing but memes for miles.

>amusement park level

muh dick

Go ahead, I'm not even european. I just like slavshit much, much more than gook meme squads

So with Blitz's hitbox and flash/shoot delay fixed, will he finally be fixed enough to be competent in play? Or are there still problems in his core design?
What do you guys think?

>tries to call the gooks meme squads
>excited for GROM

holy fuck lmao

No shit sherlock,
And thank God for that

Have what happen to Poland? A good economy?

>proud to be a poorland resident

We've hit dangerous levels of autism here, folks.

>Hong Kong's Ocean Park
nice

I shouldn't make assumptions since we don't know what it'll actually be but Ocean Park has a cable car and a aquariom and this sounds amazing for a map.

>Secure point in moving cable car

Dude, imagine the inside of that cable car station in a night version of the map.

>Dude he's behind the cable car
>Which cable car?
>THAT ONE RIGHT THERE
I can already see it.

>despite being on the right server and knowing i'm at ~40ms, uplay still displays 200-300ms after changing the server manually
>get votekicked because of bad ping half the time

nice fucking game

I'd rather see the czech and belgians alongside the poles too

I know the belgians have become a turbocuck nation but dat FN tho

can someone please explain why everyone is so hype for GROM? i swear i've never seen hype levels like this before, even for the japs when this place is full of weebs (for obvious reasons). for some of the other CTU there's a least some thing that most of the other CTU's are known for that would make you want to play them (SAS because embassy siege, spetsnaz because beslan/moscow theatre, navy seals because americans love that shit etc.) but when it comes to GROM there is literally no reason to be this hype for them. GROM have done fuckall, pretty much since they're creation.

the only reason why i can think that people would be hype for this would either be because they're the only CTU from a white country this year, or they themselves are polish (and even then i don't think there's enough poles on here to have this much fucking hype).

Would you guys prefer a Siege 2 if it meant it VASTLY improved gameplay mechanics and more destruction and tacticool shit?

I mean, how much can Siege's current engine handle?

You ask this every thread and shitpost with the same assblast.

I would prefer it if and only if they didn't try to sell it for $60. It would be a sure way to absolutely kill the community.

$30 at the ABSOLUTE MAX. $15-20 preferably.

It's just the pathetic Polecucks desperately hanging onto their useless meme CTU, wishing they've done things that the SAS has.

Here's to hoping for a bullpup MSBS.

I've seen far most posts about GROM being shit than the other way around.

>i shot you for sure
>i saw it hit you
>no way you'd survive that
>bs
>nice hack
>no way that hit me

no. this game is a serviceable platform as it stands.

give me the 50-100 operators and ill play this piece of shit for another couple years

>no u dont understand grom is super operator tier just look at their list of missions

what actually happends is that someone makes 1 post mentioning grom and then 20 spergcucks reply with shitpost on how they hate it

chart again.

still waiting on #9.

is this unfair?

>tfw your country's CTU's most notable accomplishment was when they were glorified mall cops for a soccer game

Holy fuck, could you imagine?

>wihout
im an idiot but im too lazy to fix and post another chart just for the sake of fixing a spelling error.

It's actually the same fag spamming the same shit
It's probably another ts meme like that one guy jerking off to Delta Force

>got starter edition
>got rook and sledge
>for some reason i have 600 r6s cash currency
>do the sensible thing and buy frost because i love trap-based characters
>realize i really need to know the maps for mindgames and correct mat placement

god damn it

is that actually a TS meme though? it seems everything that's considered a shitpost gets blamed on the TS.

what happened to the 8 with a cute iq?

>got starter edition
Stopped reading there.
Good luck, user.

Considering how his flash cooldown was buffed I think so. It's been a while but I don't think I've heard any issues with shield's hitbox recently.

9 should be bandit placing a battery with 9 on it

just saying for whenever someone gobbles up that slot

what's the matter, user
scared of a little grind

gee I wonder why

we already had an IQ (#3). didn't want the same operator twice.

>more destruction
Not what Siege needs.
What Siege needs is a complete overhaul and dump of certain ops and mechanics that really only serve to convolute the meta.
>All of the Thatcher/Thermite/Hibana Bandit/Mute meta is messy as shit, even since launch
>Attacker intel dominance has been present in the game since launch,
>Map design and operator balance doesn't serve to make solid point defense or beta roams more viable than hard roaming.
>DLC ops are all situational/underpowered, overpowered/power creep, or fill team niches that have needed filling since game launch.
all of this shit is why a Siege 2 would be good, but even then they'd likely keep most of it almost the same because they're afraid of heavy change or admitting they're wrong most of the time.

>they plan on introducing 50-100 operators

do you realize that the two iq's will only show up together every time we hit 38 or 83 posts?

are you by any chance autistic?

here's your (you)

Is autism a new buzzword you learned today?

r8

is this shit worth getting if im a console fag?

im guessing the playerbase will be fine for ps4 but is the game itself going to be garbage with controller like overwatch

>spending credits on non credit-restricted content
>"sensible"
The extra grind isn't worth the zero dollars you save on the game. Pic related.

TS witch-hunting shitposts, in any form, should be ignored, not fed.

wow playing terrrorist hunt only with a shotgun is actually fun

I've heard the console versions are dead.

It's also good training for how to aim at center mass with them, which I get the feeling a lot of shitters here don't know how to do.

Play pistols only, always moving forward and you get an ad hoc Time Crisis.

Console fag here, not dead, to my knowledge. I mean, I'm in a match right now.

i'm pretty sure that the ps4 actually has a higher playercount than pc

>The extra grind
it's not like i want to have all of the operators, just the ones i'm interested in
what use does having a full roster of operators i don't know how to use have over gathering just the ones i'm both willing and capable of using?

besides, aren't the 25k operators worth the same in both editions?

i don't mind some grind, specially if i'm not gonna be a collector, and also if the alternative is to buy standard edition off of some shady key site

>monty will never get a headgear that isn't 30,000 renown or not for clancy bucks

He looked down on the drones and back up at monty knowing there was nothing he could do.

>and you get an ad hoc Time Crisis
Pardon?

HOL UP

halp

What monitor do you guys use for Siege?

Wide monitors look comfy as hell.

Which part do you not understand?

You can create a make shift Time Crisis mini game.

You think the sequel will be called Rainbow 7 Siege

Yeah we've known about this.

No, that's not how any of this works
Plus there won't be a sequel until 100 operators :^)

>g2a
>shady
I got a full refund when I bought a game and was given the wrong key, and I got to keep the first game and buy the one I wanted anyways. And that was all without g2a shield.
The moderators looking at the case even censored some sensitive information in one of the pictures I sent in that I forgot to cover up myself. Based as fuck.

Rainbow 6 2

It's a new attachment to make your gun breathe.