NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iRTC73SRJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>christians are MMO characters

?????

why is velen telling me to do world quests?
didn't he die in wod?????

how about someone make a thread with a non-9gag op image

None of your opinions matter.

dude timelines lmao

Stop playing WoW.

>almost level 68
>don't want to leave based outland for shitrend

BUFF FROST MAGE NOW

Play whatever you want

>Senti farm
>900+ IL only

what's the point, do you even get gear that high at that point?

Fuck off this game is still just as fresh as it was in November 2004

>he likes Warts of the Leek King content

If you think that's bad, after northrend you need to go to cata zones

t. nobody ever in the history of WoW

>win 10 arena skirmishes
>be warlock have to put portal at start of game
>everytime a melee is on my team he just runs in and dies 2v1
>would win literally every game if they would just wait
please wait for your warlocks portal
you can use it too and its so stupid to just run in

t. wise warlock

It's less about liking WotLK and more about despising BC

BC had limited flying

It was perfect

Being able to fly everywhere ruined the game

is tmorph behind on updates? i cant get it to work

whats the highest hitting ability in the game?
demo warlock artifact?
boomkin artifact?
warrior excecute?

Don't you have a dead private server to mourn, Nostcuck?

>BC had limited flying
??????????

Top 30 for nobbel

>BC had limited flying
hardly, but go on
>It was perfect
BC was perfect because you had "limited flying"? Get the fuck out, retard. I bet you didn't even play it.
>Being able to fly everywhere ruined the game
Debatable and I don't even like flying. I'd have preferred WoD without it, and Legion is going to be even worse. That doesn't make BC good though.

Goblin girls > All

Touch of Death.

best i could do is get xylem to 8%

last phase is too hard

i need better gear

youtube.com/watch?v=3iRTC73SRJY

Theme of WoW pugs

how high can that hit?

Hemet.

>afk'ing in LFR
>get a good leggo

Thanks Blizz

>YFW Teeming+Explosive

goblins look like failed abortions ingame and there is nothing you can do about it

I fucking swear, Finding a good ERP partner is one of the hardest things to find in this game

just ask your gf

>64M AP for next trait

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please tell me it goes from 38M to 50M and not 38M to 64M.

Someone please level with me

What server what faction and what spec are you gonna play nig?

>no more earth shield
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You could find them in this very thread if you had to. Depends what you're looking for though.

but leveling isnt fun

I'm not sure how much those hit for but occasionally the disc priest artifact crits for over 10million for me, could get even higher with better gear I imagine

Incorrect, that'd be belf.

With the legendary + trait, it gets pretty ridiculous. It may not be the highest hitting ability but it's def one of them.

isnt that a healer specc what the hell

>actually enjoys Hyjal

But yeah, I typically just do 80-85 as Hyjal only while Vashjir can suck my dick and Deepholm/Uldum are boring as fuck.

>Troll mages

Primitive magic is the only thing they should stick with.

>want to ERP
>not very good at it honestly
>everyone on MG is either a disgusting fetishist, into Sadomasochism, or is a draenei with a six foot horsecock
>just wanna make tender lovins' with someone

Life is suffering

Resto shaman, either Illidan-H or Sargeras-A

I don't have a strong preference since new account

Do you really think this or are you just another one of those hipster horde boys?

Technically it is a healer but it does dps to heal efficiently
It's so fun getting those big crits in dungeons and see myself rocket to the top of the dps meters

sounds cool is it good in pvp too?
or does the stat scaling fuck it up

>TFW Orc Mage

I'm pretty good at erp ( I don't intend to brag but I write a lot and I find erp very simple to write) but I'm far too bashful to do it regularly

wtf happened to thrall?

Non-canon race/class combos please leave.

NA already had invasion today?

>find good erper
>pretty sure it's the long lost main of someone i used to spitball ideas with in cata based on their f-list n shit
>turns out they're NA and their EU account is just sideshow shit
>too lazy to make an f-list profile that'd grip their attention

There is no reason to play a disc priest besides you just wanting to play them. Unless you like doing less healing with more effort then needed.

They are pretty good but you could just play a MW and be a even bigger dick to people and stil l have better utility.

That's pretty good, dude. If you really focus on gear you'll probably beat it by the next time the towers are up.

>Play on EU servers even though I'm an American
>I hear about everything that's going to happen a day ahead of time because everything happens a day earlier on the US servers
>Heard from Americans who had unlocked the mage tower that it was complete shit and a waste of resources
>Try to tell the Europeans that we have to stop and build something else
>"shut up america. want rep bonus. it cum frum mag towr"
>>"No, it doesn't! There is no rep bonus! The Americans have the tower right now and they said there is no rep bonus!"
>"shut up fuck u"

I erped with him and he died

Thinking about leveling/boosting a Night Elf Shadow Priest. How is SP right now? decent? Fun? I kinda like the "Crazed Cultist" fantasy, and have a sick transmog for it.

>tfw you are the guy in the disaster movie trying to warn everyone bad shit will happen when they activate the Hell Portal

I'm not sure, I got underwhelmed trying to play disc in pvp so I mostly go holy or shadow for it
I think it should still be plenty strong, though

And I should mention, not every hit is that large. It relies on high atonement stacks and some internal cd for huge hits, maybe like 5-10 minutes

Straight sex with a Nightelf/Draenei female as a Nightelf/Draenei male

Please respond

Disc is leaps and bounds more fun than other healers to me
From my perspective, there is no reason not to play disc because it helps the group get through dungeons really fast, particularly boss fights, and I rarely feel like I can't keep up the healing

Fucking sicko.

Only if your shit titanforges to 900+
the 5k relinquished are base 880

>straight sex erp
>in 2017
good luck

It's a lot of fun and pretty strong, give it a shot!

Wow, lewd.

You're right, I doubt you'll ever find that.

Hey thanks! Gonna level him to 5 first so I can get a boost in tailoring so I can have my magic carpet.

Yup, it was done by like 3pm.

> somebody doesn't want futa females
You're a great man

Pfft that's nothing. Straight sex with a big, fuzzy worgen.

Don't you need to be 60+ to get the profession boost?

Play on a better realm
I've had way more fun on medium/low realms because they aren't filled with aggressive teenage boys in the same way as the top 3 realms

I am talking about raids not just staying in dungeons all your life. But like I said the only reason to play disc is if you want to play it.

I raid as shadow, but I would have no hesitations about going disc if some of our healers were gone
You're thinking too narrowly about optimization methinks

I'm thinking of making a WW but is their mastery hard to work it or is it really a non-issue?

The real problem with the "straight, loving sex" scenario is that it feels like a relationship replacement and I don't want to lead an user on like that. I can be a partner but I can't be your lover.

>every death knight in WoW was a champion of the light before they were resurrected
>Except worgen because fuck lore

Yes, belf are shit and always have been, shortstacks always superior to that trash.

Got a mog lined up? I'm still trying to figure one out for my priest

You will still under performing and provide less utility. I keep saying you can do it but there are way better options and your only reason is to want to play it. Just like Unholy you might like it but if you think its the best you are full of it.

>methinks

Does anyone here play gnome or goblin?

>your only reason is to want to play it
GOD FORBID

I mean you can like gobbos more but there is really no denying that blood elves are pretty and designed to be attractive

I play both among my many characters.

Do I? I mean I only need 300 to ride my carpet. Wish Blizz would get rid of it for Flying machine and carpets.

goblins arent shortstacks though
they have no tits no ass all they have is freakishly long arms and deformed faces

Afaik you only get a boost to your profession when using the 100 boost if you've leveled to 60 first.

I'm trying to find reasons to keep playing this game but 7.2 is making it extremely hard

Tonight is raid night and I'm not even motivated to participate when I can get better than NH-N gear from tokens if I was even motivated to log on and do invasions