M
B
O
L
I
C

I want Bleu to talk to me.

>tfw skin soon

Yes, you'll fall down to 3000 and it stops there.

They do shadier shit, I guess, stuff the public shouldn't know about, like assassinations of public figures and infiltrations.

>What's happening Reyes?
>You know...*shrug*
>What do you mean?
>You're gay, Jack

>because his name and everything in the game also calls him a variation of pig

So a guy who has the name roadhog can carry on being unforgivable fat because it follows his motif as a pig man, but a girl who is slightly thick is SJW propaganda even if her whole thing is ice and the arctic?

Soldier looks like Mike Pence

Since when do we have any knowledge that OW were involved in assassinating stuff?

They are literally always portrayed as noble, misunderstood warriors

That's fucking stupid and makes me not want to play at all

instead they gave the taser to winston,

no I mean that they can't really tout roadhog as an example of fat acceptance because of the whole pig theme
so they went with the closest possible thing I guess. mei looks like a fujo so

Nah, Morrison looks competent

They do clandestine ops simple as that stuff they dont want public knowing about, morally questionable stuff.
You hear about what the army is doing but you don't hear about what delta force is doing but as we speak they are more then likely killing someone.
While with overwatch they can do ops that the public can know about, the heroic stuff and general operations

>this bait
They never changed RHs character.
Because of pandering they have slowly been making Mei fat compared to her In game sprays

Since forever?

Reaper has 2 sons now boys.

I'm starting to think the true reason behind Overwatch's fall wasn't because Gabe was a huge asshole that wanted to get back at Jack but more because Jack and Ana became disillusioned with reality and became more and more "practical" in their deciscions and that's why shit like Blackwatch was used more and more often and that in turn caused everyone to eventually learn of the shady shit Blackwatch was doing for Overwatch and then Jack, in a way to safe face, wanted to put the entire blame on Gabe.

More like Clint Eastwood

>they changed a characters design because of pandering despite the fact that no one outside of blizzard was aware of any of Mei's earlier concepts pre release

You guys realize Phara was originally a short fat buy with a big mustache, right?

>Blackwatch's existence was kept a secret from the public, but there were always rumors of Overwatch carrying out black ops missions.[2] As Overwatch's influence waned, people within Blackwatch sought to bring down its parent organization and turn it to their own ends.[1] In Overwatch's final years, two decades after the Omnic Crisis, Blackwatch was revealed, along with allegations of corruption, weapons proliferation, assassination, coercion, kidnapping, and human rights abuses such as torture.[3]

Overwatch was always a mixed bag, it wasn't always noble.

It's sort of the expected result of an organization with that much power and jurisdiction.

Just what? Mei has always been not fat you dumb cunt.

How will he react to that Harpy Ziegler stealing his Gengu?

>Still no Blondie skin for McCree
I HATE THIS GAME

I haven't played this game since about a week after release.

What happened to roadhog? his hook feels different and i feel like he does way more damage now

Because fatties need muh representation so they aren't shamed for being unhealthy landwhales like they should be

poal.me/cla9lr
What kind of underwear does D.Va wear in casual outfits?

>no skin for mcree or widow
>we promise some soon
>still no skins

Soon™

If this comic is any indication it just seems like Gabe's a lazy asshole.

Doesn't Soldier even have a line on Route: 66 saying "Reyes shoulda cleaned up the deadlock gang a long time ago"

Seems like the lazy basterd didn't do anything useful.

She's still not fat.

>event where we get new skins is next fucking week

be patient nigga

>event not happening until next week
>skins haven't been released yet

A real mystery.

mccree is getting a skin next week, widowmaker is confirmed to get a skin in november/december

Ok so ten years later.

He's bitter at being originally the boss, but when Overwatch was formed h got snubbed so he undermines Morrison at every turn.

>nov dec
Uninstalling

What did she mean by this? 1/2

>You will never brutally fuck Orisa's synthetic centaur shitter until it can't close anymore

Well he IS of mexican descent. Still I can see Jack trying to use him as a scapegoat for the "greater good" of the organization in the last years of it. Ana was "dead" and it was pretty much the entire thing starting to fall apart on him.

Don't worry user I'm sure we will get Blackwatch Mccree and Pre-Talon widowmaker even though the focus was on tracer for the millionth time. Even gérard didnt show up despite this being a good opportunity to at least show his face.

Kaplan already said her skin is coming next week as well. How do you niggers come up with this random shit?

A thong

McCree got two event skins though, and they're both great

which is much better social commentary than what can i only assume was metzens semiracist narrative of corruption and hatred as he was wont to do in WoW

Same, I want to hear that French accent all day.

>come to this general to ask about the game
>get cancer incarnate and mindless waifuposting instead
nice general faggots

2/2

>no post by kaplan about widowmaker on overstalk
why do you lie

He's been giving interviews all over the place the last couple days. Seriously, how do you come up with November/December when he said this spring?

pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-kings-row-uprising-event-april-11

Also Blackwatch prototype-Genji

Friendly reminder

which really puts extra drama behind that line about egos and personal agendas making a mess of everything in the latest comic

Roadhog got gun buffs in exchange for less hook pull and 8 sec cooldown. Patch notes explains more.

>Jack, you mind helping me give Fareeha another playmate later?

Unlike tf2, this game has no tech

Prove me wrong

interesting

thanks for the info. i'm surprised that Jack supposedly either signed off on this shady shit considering how nobly he is portrayed - or was too stupid to notice it

>she

orisa's accent is the sexiest

>"it ain't me" starts playing

Also adds another nice layer of grey on it all and works very well into what a cynical old bastard Jack has become in the present.

Reminder that body mass = HP

Roadhog isnt just fat, he's strongfat, there's a difference

who /JP voices/ here

He probably signed off on it "for the greater good" and trusted his friend Reyes not to be too much of a dick.

source brah my dicc needs it

>you'll fall down to 3000 and it stops there.
How long till they change this shit

>YWN be Gérard and not only hear her voice but also be able to hug and fug her nearly every day as her lawfully wedded husband

It hurts. It shouldn't hurt, but it does.

>mei has 250

What a fucking whale

Absolutely never because 3k+ represents such a small amount of the population they feels it's necessary at that point.

It probably didn't start out as such, and as the weight of command became too much over the years he probably got more and more lax with his morals. Ana most likely too, since she was also someone that had no problem killing some people if it saved more.

No wonder that Mercy thinks that bringing back Overwatch might not be the best idea.

I really like these faces. This comic is a reaction image gold mine.

>tfw no legendary Symmetra skins

>europoors wake up
>thread goes to shit

Wew

Also this lady

What if Jack and Ana were the villains this entire time? Reyes was already trying to do something while Ana and Jack were delaying the inevitable.

>when Reaper ults your team but you were sucking Jack off round the corner

you forgot the pepe image

>had no problem killing

That's like the exact opposite of what we've seen.

Haman-sama!

>tfw you will never see Roadhog at a strongman competition.
Look at those arms, he will set world records.

>t obese neckbeard

That's when she's already growing old and regretful of her actions.

Reaper ran off and joined a terrorist organization so he's not really a good guy himself.

Here yo go. Original OC by me

Why is Jack being so smug?

wew

He electrocuted another degenerate.

>hit 3500
>take a 2 week vacation
>back to 3000
Sounds like fun

xD

HAMAN
A
M
A
N

wew lad xD rofl lel kek

the new Genji skin looks edgier than Oni

What if overwatch are the bad guys?
That'd be pretty cool desu

Is what people say about Diamond being full of terrible players true?
I accidentally won too much and I've reached exactly 2800 SR. Much more and I'll rank up.

I don't care about high numbers, I just want fun games with good players. Is it worth purposefully staying in Plat or is what people say about Diamonds around here just shitters making shit up?

I wish overwatch went more darker desu,
I know its PG-12 and all but shit man.

I wouldn't call Gabe a good guy, he was directly in charge of Overwatch's shady human rights violating division and his main goal as far as we know is to kill all of Overwatch's former agents, even the apparently innocent ones like Reinhardt.

mike pence is coming for you degenerates

>triggered by a pence joke