About to make this my first car, did i fuck up?

About to make this my first car, did i fuck up?
trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/nissan/auction-1284051555.htm

>first car
wew

-Automatic

literally only way to get lad and be Ryan gosling lad

What.

>on Veeky Forums and dont know what driver is

I assume you meant to type Laid.

im referring to man penis

>Body: Grey, 3 door, Coupe

hwat

we count boots as doors in nz its pretty gay

The non turbo z32 can make a decent first car as long as you dont mind paying more for parts and doing repairs yourself. The vg30de motor is honestly kind of a dog, it weighs more than a ls v8.

Fuck man, hard to land a cooler looking first car, i say enjoy it.

Holy shit a na auto for 4K that would be perfect to swap my tt manual into

Oh wait
>250000ks
>auto na
>4K

That's a fucking rip off OP. That thing will be a piece of shit

>Scratched as fuck
>timing belt has been done
Yeah but that's only 10% of the maintenance that these things need what else has been done?
>93
One year before best na model year so still has the shitty old style injectors and door mounted seat belts
>exhaust on an auto
30DEs sound.... ok. Better than an SR. however combined with an auto this will sound like ass

This is a terrible idea op save up and buy a lower ks manual

I'm 99% sure this is bait, but in the offchance this isn't, then you've fucked up op
Also
>Auction

not bait and im top bid rn

but it looks cool and thats all that matters

You best hope someone out bids you so you can abort mission.

but it seems better than a shit box and i only really need it for to and from school travel

>Auto
>NA
>250,000kms
>Z32
>Leaking heater core
>4k

Fucking idiot, nobody is going to be fooled or think that clapped auto yacht looks cool. Should have bought a manual R32 or turbo Subaru for that money.

user, I'm a nissan fag and more over I'm a Z car fag. And I'm telling you right now buying a car with notorious reliabiltiy, over an idiot proof shitbox for commuting, isn't a good idea.

Now look more power too you but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't know what you're getting into and you're not into cars. or that into them, or have much practical knowledge with them so I suggest you don't you wanna do it? Then do it, but I'm just warning you.

ive caneled the bid now thanks user

those cars would cost a jew load of money to insure tough

And you think a Z car would be any better?

Nobody cares about liftbacks