/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>MHXX News
Update 1.1 w/ Eng Patch v2.1: my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
English Patch Project: gbatemp.net/threads/465296/
MHGen to MHX Save Transfer: pastebin.com/Z1PPuX5F
Ping's Dex and Kiranico now support XX.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mhgen.kiranico.com/monster/silver-rathalos
youtube.com/watch?v=gkRQuJXMnaI
youtube.com/watch?v=OcDKR8oMXJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=314xl4srDXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did Discord guys mean by this?

>Kokoto hat isn't a rice patty hat
>Artillery+15 instead of Artillery+10 OO--
dropped

Is that attack up L waiting to be played?

Never forget.

>been like 20 hunts and still no rare tundra in meownster hunter

this is literally more relevant to the thread then your post so maybe you should leave?

>posting the same message twice because new thread yet somehow linking to the old one to make yourself heard as Anonymous™
>tumblr

nigga not even furries like monstergirlfags

>Mad enough he responded twice.

lol.

I feel like all these G hypers are going to make XX a difficult game to return to after a long break

Why are you man user? is it because you feel attracted to them and dont know what to do with your feelings?

did someone call the neko tank brigade?

This is true, I like girl monsters, not monstergirls.

Kissu.

The only person worse than you is Nora. Please stop posting.

this is wrong

I'm not upset, I was just saying that you're a middle ground between furry and weeaboo and neither really enjoy your company.
You're free to post them of course, but understand there's a reason a general dominated by weebs and furries doesn't really like you.

We can go further beyond.

literally the only good tama woman

>its amerifat gay fury monster fag time

How come you're not making a happy face?

This does prove it.

First for the only correct HBG is Brave Style Akantor Welkinzer with Guns Blazing.

>caring about the opinions of mainly cancerous shits that don't even play the game

what is good heavy bow gun in monster hunter generations

The fuck is that thumbnail?

do you guys think that an spic like me with funny acent and broken english can have fun with the discord guys?

Monsters in lingerie!

Forcing a kiss is my fetish.

Can't wait to play BOTW on my PC next week with reshade packs to make the contrast bearable.

I hate brave HBG. Maybe I've just been fighting things that aren't suited to siege fire, but fuck I hate it. I want to go back to the old style HBG, just shooting and dodging with evade extender.

:3c

Yusuf?

Diablos or deviant Diablos CB?

Nora is a good girl stop shitposting about her

Something tells me you don't know about all the things you can do with Brave HBG.

As if all it's features weren't great enough, you also can cancel sheathing your weapon after a Brave evade and almost immediately have access to another Brave evade on top of keeping your weapon out.

It's the best Brave desu senpai.

>30 votes

Well, obviously straight wyvern fucking is the way to go in Monster Hunter.

>Monsters compleatly helpless to your whim when captured
>NOT raping them

I think 30 out of a little over 100 is an acceptable sample size.
You should be concerned about time of day it was taken more than anything if you belive the previous claim.

I fuck up the controls sometimes, yeah. But I still hate it and I want to go back.

Autism

Sounds like it makes an already easy game even easier. Pass.

>so new MLX being canadian is news

Anyone want to help me fight the Diablo urgent in MHXX?

This is Shagaru Magala, who finally made his way into Frontier. Please congratulate him.

how do i git gud in bow? i always feel like i need shot booster.

>bow
>shot booster
Literally what

>Prolongs the time window certain ammo and arrows can hit at maximum power.

Yes, I know what it does, but it's a stupid skill to use with a bow.
Turns out that with shot types that fire multiple projectiles, critical distance is about as far as you can go before some of those projectiles start to miss what you're aiming at.

If I can be in a mobage, surely I can be in an MMO right?

I don't hate Brave HBG, I just hate siege fire. It's by far my least favorite aspect of the weapon. I'd sooner equip a shield and scope than I would seriously incorporate siege fire into my playstyle. The fact that Brave HBG's primary gimmick is siege fire makes it less than useful.

I feel the same, and I also don't like adept for the same reason. I loved HBG prior to X, but now I play LBG instead.

LBG is pretty fun with Bushido style, but it's damage fell off immediately after low rank in MHX and I never used it again besides that one special fire resist and water damage clownsuit I made for Hyper Silver Rathalos that required Bushido LBG for MAXIMUM SURVIVABILITY against his stupidity.

How is LBG in MHXX? Does it still do no damage at all?

Ranciera Buster or Villaras Valia? They trade 10 affinity for 10 raw.

I'll use element in some situations, but mostly I use pierce (narga). Works well enough.

Is the new hunting art any good? The charge shot one. Seems like it might be neat if it does more than Normal Lv1 shots.

keep it up and soon you'll end up in a MOBA

Their Barioth is a QT

Dunno, never used it. I can't find any information about it either.

Come on boy

>village 9 ending

What's a striker GS set, lads? Haven't played a lot of GS in about 8-9 years since my original MHF2 run and was never skill-inclined. Been having some fun so far.

>village 9 ending

>village 9 ending

user, please. My autism is sensitive. Play nice.

>tfw you will never be the cause of Little Miss Cat's sister's handicapped development

Are Kirin Bolts or Charred Slicers better for facing hyper silver sol? I've always thought Kirin but I just realized ssol is unexpectedly weak to blast with a low cap and low increase.
mhgen.kiranico.com/monster/silver-rathalos

Kirin Bolts

>We will never have a non-pop danceoff ending where you're celebrated for bringing peace to your village/towns/cities

youtube.com/watch?v=gkRQuJXMnaI

youtube.com/watch?v=OcDKR8oMXJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=314xl4srDXE

Depends on what part of Rathalos you're hitting. Wings and back may be Kirin Bolts favoured, but legs / broken head / everything else prefers Charred Slicers. I'd take the slicers since they lead to more trips.

From personal experience, with Kirin Bolts soloing the hyper silver los, it was limping by the 20-25 minute mark in. Skills were just AuL, CE+2 and WE. So with the elemental memeset you should get a fair amount of time on that.

Why do you say so?

P3rd's ending is only slightly less insulting than Lets Nyansu
Dos, Tri, 4, and 4U are proper cinematics

I'm still bummed that Shagaru corpse doesn't have all the broken parts.

I still don't understand how loli idolshit is anything but an insult to the series when we have contextually appropriate endings that actually make you feel accomplished in other games.
p3rd excluded, it was okay but sub par

Because makes a valid point.
When Silver Rath is down from a flash bomb/trip you should go for the back/wings.

I prefer the loli idols to these DESU

>P3rd
>subpar
what the fuck
The ending was a tear-jerking goodbye to the PSP!

But Slicers mean more trips. Depends if he's playing solo or in a group, I suppose.

>The ending was a tear-jerking goodbye to the PSP!
Fuck la, THAT'S a spicy meme.

>Fuck la, THAT'S a spicy meme.
I have no idea what any of this is supposed to mean.

Ceadeus is so fucking majestic

I wish all of its weapons came back for XX and not just the useless GS