/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2016/08/05/black-desert-master-guide-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's better, Ninja or Kuno?

OH GOD I LOVE BUTTS

I wish the feet looked better on this

where do you find eggs? I did the first quest but can't find any eggs anywhere. I'm on Balenos

Shut up and come rub mine.

BUTTS

>my le vladian underwear has stockings now
what

Sorry but I'm really bad at ERP

You are incredibly beautiful no matter what are you wearing, you're like a miracle of flesh and bones I thank the heavens for blessing us with.

Whats your favorite life skill? I want to try out cooking.

well thank ya user, I'm just dissapointed I have to dye it white now so it doesn't clash :(

I don't ERP though, user. Massages are just nice.

Did you send in a ticket?

Stop being such a tease

I want to suck the cum out of a freshly fucked asshole.

I'm not being a tease. I just do light RP at times, but we can just talk if you want.

Cyclops can fuck me and you can clean up.

hello? anyone?

I only have one character slot remaining, and would love to have some input on which of this two classes is better please.

They both suck so choose whatever user

I didn't, I'm kinda lazy about that stuff and just take whatever comes to me in life

but I might just do that since you cant even dye the stockings ;_;

Gladly. I'll clean you inside out.

oh I think its a bug on their end, maybe I can just file a bug report

kuno is better

I appreciate the comment, but would you mind explaining why?

Do pre-orders work when offline?

Also, how much for a Dim Tree Spirit +0?

no, probably ~300

So I need to leave my PC to stand even a remote chance at landing one? That sucks.

I have 300 mil but I don't know if I'm ready to drop it all on one armor piece right now.

Do you already have tri weapons, bhegs and muskans? if you don't i wouldn't be working towards tree spirit

I have a TRI Liverto, TRI Ult awakening, and TRI AP offhand.

I have DUO Bhegs and no other boss gear. I want Dim Tree because of how it looks mostly.

>tfw I finally lose my virginty with a bdog celebrity

not fair, I want to lose my virginity

who?

Is Maehwa trash? Should I just reroll?

No, people just suck at playing Maehwa.

Looking for someone to have a friendly chat with while I take a break from leveling.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game.

no you're that footfag

Are you 58+? if yes, I'd stick with it, bellow 58 I'd consider rerolling or just trying out more classes before making any heavy silver investments.

Mae isn't bad, but other choices might bring you more rewards over time, unless you're absolutely in love with the RMB movement. For starters she has no grab, so it's an insta loss against any poorly geared awakened warrior. Her pve is subpar until you have pretty good gear, Musa can do everything mae does but better, the marginal advantage Mae provides vs the quality of life from Musa it's quite substantial if it's your first character (except for the waifu factor obviously, if tits hanging out motivates you more stick to the girl I guess).

I don't see why you can't just try another class before making the decision, even if you hated the leveling process alts are always helpful as energy dumps, failstack slaves, lifeskill drones, or boss alts. You can always rent a kaia weapon in Calpheon if you don't want to invest money in their gear until awakening.

Have you not played an rpg before? you kill shit, loot, level up, learn skills, sell your loot, buy better gear, keep getting stronger, while levels keep getting slower, and then you get bored and quit.

If you're talking about the crafting, housing, trading, enhancing... etc then you're gonna have to invest some time reading or watching videos, it's too much trouble to type here shit when there's already a dozen guides out there for everything.

This site has a bunch of guides, whatever you don't find you can probably just find it on youtube, although try to get the latest video, since a lot of stuff is outdated even if the game was released a year ago the expansions have changed quite a few things.

dulfy.net/2016/08/05/black-desert-master-guide-list/

I don't like feet though, what do you mean?

Mostly the latter (housing, trading, etc.) That's a good writeup though, thank you friend

So the house fame ended after the 4th of this month, right?

I have not logged in for months, will the house fame I never collected on be gone or can I still collect that cash next time I log in?

What? Where did you see that? I literally just got paid my fund.

Thread last week.

Well they were lying shitheads. There's no news of that anywhere I look. I got paid yesterday and again today.

are cash shop outfits like skins in this game? or do I have to equip it instead of armor

Skins. They fit into the "outfit" sections in your character equipment inventory.

Fame event was just a few goodies for reaching a milestone in total house fame, a few stones, an accesory box and some shit drinks.

I'm not going to lurk for you, but fame rewards are going to stay forever, they could get tweaked, but not removed any time soon.

Yes there's a cosmetic slot for cash shop costumes you wear, doesn't remove your armor.

thanks

preorders DO work while offline

my bad is right

I got my nouver while offline, if you want to test it you can set up a bunch of notifications and whisper the winners, eventually you'll whisper someone who is offline

Have they added dungeons yet?

I don't think dungeons will ever be added user.

But I just want a game where I can run dugeons with people.

Got them from grindan fogan

For that maybe check out BnS or WoW.

>faked sick and stayed home from work
>instead logged onto bdo and drank gallons of black cum
what have I become?

But those are both shit games...

I suggest Revelation Online

Already tried it, was not impressed.

shut the fuck up tabek nobody cares about your bbc fetish here

What are the optimal nodes around Heidel to invest in?

And am I imagining things or are Black Stones dropping from EXP mobs?

Why can't I create a character with small tits? The smallest I can make them is still a solid D cup

Slider mod or roll a tamer.

Well, unless you make your own mmo, I don't think you'll find what you're looking for user, no trolling.

Try some mobile crap, there's new shit like everyday I have not tried yet.

Considering getting 2 maids and most people say to buy one of each but I don't understand what the point of transaction maids is.

Isn't logging on an alt exactly the same thing? I feel like 2 storage maids would help inventory management more ...

slider mod doesn't let you have a flat chest unfortunatly ;_;

at least not for sorc

It just seems like such a pain, I enjoyed BDO on release for about 200 hours, but there wasn't much left for me after that.

I just want a game that lets me run dungeons over and over with others and get some loot and level.

I don't care much for the spice of life shit like growing a garden.

>fetish
we were all born to serve the bbc, user

Maehwa gets good at 60, so think on that.

Did I make a mistake levelling ranger? It feels so much more useless than my other classes, so few useful skills and have no defensive stuff
I just wanted to be an elf but it seems worse than my witch in every way, it's like a slower maehwa with attacks that take forever to cast...

Redpill me on ranger?

Thats just a little weird.

literally every class gets good at 60

there's not even 30 level 60 players on most channels

oh wowie! I'm on the leaderboard mom!

It's dogshit and outclassed by everything unless you are 60 with autist gear and even then you would do better if you played something else. Every ranger I know complains non stop and either wants to reroll or are in the process of switching mains. Its quickly becoming the new ded class meme.

Just play DK if you need to be an elf it's vastly superior in every way and will be broken with awakening.

Wildstar
PSO2

Again, I don't think you'll find what you're looking for, if you have interest in some specific title I'd probably played it already and could give my opinion on it, except for BLESS and anything recent I may have missed.

But honestly, if you find WoW and BnS dungeons shit, there's hardly any other dev who puts that much effort into dungeons, and dungeon progression.

The secret world is going to relaunch as f2p with revamped combat, and I honestly loved that game except for the combat, so maybe stay tuned for it.

Rangers aren't even that bad compared the 5-6 classes in the game that are truly garbage tier, you're just too used to being insanely overpowered

>Got my Zarka wep on my 4th ever Zarka, feel fulfilled, then realize I still need to do karanda, friends tell me "Lol gl with that"
I really need to make boss Alts, though. Just felt too lazy to level a char for that sole purpose. I would rather jog back and forth between bosses

Opinions on Lacari/ManUp?

Honestly I hate to even recommend this, but Elder Scrolls Online might be what you're looking for.

I just got done trying Wildstar, Made it to level 5 but god there are too many submenus and the UI is a cluster fuck.

>PSO2
Played the fuck out of it right after it came out.

I've played pretty much everything out right now and am just sort of lost to what I want.

idk what lacari is but manup is one of those autist tryhard guilds

Lacari is a streamer and the owner of ManUp.
Also, yous right.

>ESO
It's a late reply but I already played this, recently as well. Put in 100+ hours but I played as a tank and probably why I ended up quitting.

All I ever get is tanking since there are so few, maybe I need to try a DPS class in MMOs for a change.

>28000 logs for my sailboat
who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Do you have artisans processing? It helps a lot, if not then maybe try your luck and try to buy some wood when youre in town. Because trust me, its going to suck.

:proud:

yes I have artisan processing and that's the amount I should need for finishing it.
for how many days did you chop logs?

Honestly. About five hours total then I spent a week in town and bought all my logs/usable/squares

I kind of miss you guys.

join baker

We miss you too.

Should I just buy a +15 green Yuria for my Warrior even though I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy that class after awakening? My first character is shit at grinding and wanted to try something else, but i'm not sure if its worth investing so much money into a class early on even though it'd make leveling a ton easier. Would it be easy to sell back if I dont like it?

also theres a +15 blue yuria weapon I could buy instead of the green for 3mil cheaper. Can blues not be upgraded into Ultimates? Why is it lower than the green if it has an extra effect (1 attack speed and 1 casting speed).

try dyeing it black?

is pettanco alive?

Can I steal other people's shit in this game like Archeage?