Snow Miku 2017 Edition

========================================

>Koei Tecmo trademarks Warriors All-Stars in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/04/koei-tecmo-trademarks-warriors-stars-europe

>NBA Playgrounds announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
gematsu.com/2017/04/nba-playgrounds-announced-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc

>11 minutes of Super Cloudbuilt gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/04/11-minutes-super-cloudbuilt-gameplay

>Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles ‘The Grasslands’ and ‘Heartwind Vale’ trailer vignettes
gematsu.com/2017/04/yonder-cloud-catcher-chronicles-grasslands-heartwind-vale-trailer-vignettes

>Marvel Heroes Omega coming to PS4 and Xbox One this spring
gematsu.com/2017/04/marvel-heroes-omega-coming-ps4-xbox-one-spring

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone ‘3rd Encore Pack’ DLC now available
gematsu.com/2017/04/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-3rd-encore-pack-dlc-now-available

>Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is Game Informer’s May cover
gematsu.com/2017/04/hellblade-senuas-sacrifice-game-informer-may-cover

>Mass Effect: Andromeda update roadmap detailed
gematsu.com/2017/04/mass-effect-andromeda-update-roadmap-detailed

>Kero Blaster for PS4 launches April 11
gematsu.com/2017/04/kero-blaster-ps4-launches-april-11

>Dragon Quest Heroes II PS4 demo now available
gematsu.com/2017/04/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-ps4-demo-now-available

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/Jetstream-Egret
psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy
gematsu.com/2017/04/persona-5-worldwide-shipments-top-1-5-million
humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-announced-ps4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cake Knight Rises is a good flick

psnprofiles.com/Jetstream-Egret

6'3"

>Hidden trophies
>My name mayo plat

I'm pretty shameless. I probably deserve a beating.

psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy
5'1

>Pay my teacher 5000 yen to clean my room
>She lays on my bed and takes a nap
>Won't even let me sleep with her

user visiting kyoto for a few days here. Is there any lewd PS4-Vita game worth acquiring. My funds are limited.

Fuck you George

How often do you get better gear from dungeon in P5? Or I should just buy my equipment

Wrong user, user.

>Tfw can't decide between Persona 5 or NiOh.
Fucking help me. I love FF and P5 kinda looks like an FF game to me, just in Japan and with High Schoolers, but I also love the Souls games. And NiOh looks exactly like one.

What did they mean by this?

gematsu.com/2017/04/persona-5-worldwide-shipments-top-1-5-million

Why do people plat shitty indies games and then walk around proudly with their 50 30% rarity plats as if it's going to impress somebody?

Why do people plat shitty weeb games and then walk around proudly with their 50 .1% rarity plats as if it's going to impress somebody?

Won't happen, but hopefully the next Persona or new fantasy IP doesn't take forever to get localized. I think it's crazy how the West makes up half of the Persona series' total series, and yet we still had to wait so long for 5.

>NiOh looks exactly like one.
It doesn't play quite the same. I think the gameplay is a fair bit better though. With a few improvements, it'd be GOAT. I still really enjoyed it, but I definitely think you shouldn't think of it as another Souls game. Only shares a genre and takes some mechanics, which aren't even exclusive to Souls even.

>total series

Meant total sales

Wait, can I play as a mage in NiOh? Cause, I always play a mage in Souls (even Bloodborne). Literally the only sword I ever use is The Moonlight Greatsword in any of em. If not, I'm admittedly not interested.

Ryuji should have been black.

sure as fuck impresses me

>Being this much of a beta that you are impressed by someone's fake "achievement" in a video game toy

I think it was nerfed in one of the recent patches, but magic is still fairly powerful but it's definitely a lot more of a buffing sort of thing. I can only think of one offensive spell and it requires a high amount of familiarity with a weapon and it's still not good. It's mostly stuff like damage boosts, defense boosts, straight up nullifying damage, defense downs etc.

Vidya are the new generation's sports. It's the same as being impressed with a team winning in one league or another.

>being this much of a shitter

Unfriendly reminder that current cut-off to post in this thread is 10 plats.

>Comparing video games to sports

True, video games is pure skill, sports is all about roids.

It's the same in the sense that it draws a large amount of people to sit on their ass and watch oethers who put the time and effort to perform at a level most people can't reach.

And video games are all about adderall

How do you raise kindness?

Buying and mailing me a game

Read the Zorro book from the library or the Buchiko book. Watch the DVD "Wraith" or "Emergency Doctor". Work the Flower Shop part time job. Watch the movie "The Cake Knight Rises," "The Goodfather," or "The Damengers." Buy fertilizer from the flower shop and use it on the plant in your room. Do Sojiro's confidant.

Why did you guys leave me behind in the old thread

So, I'm thinking about just buying my weeb games on PS4 from now on after how the ports of Berseria and Nier initially turned out.

humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle
Is this worth it?

Can someone spam the previous thread to 750?
I'm not at home right now.

Roommate and I shared a PS3 and now a PS4 each with our own PSN accounts. Should we each set the PS4 as our primary console, or is that only necessary for one of them?

>it's a you need another fucking lockpick episode

>he didnt craft the infinite lockpick
s m h

>the infinite lockpick
I don't know what that is because I'm early in the game but I want that shit now

Hey are there any repercussions to dating multiple chicks in P5, like in P4 where you had to tell the others to fuck off on valentine's or in the Witcher where both Yen and Triss tell you off and leave? Main reason I'm asking is I'm still early and while I like Ann I don't want to be shackled to my decision for 70 hours especially since there are several other women who join the phantom thieves

You don't have to go out of your way to tell the others to fuck off on Valentine's, but you do have to ignore the texts of whoever you don't want to spend the day with. The following day they find out you're in a relationship with others and get mad at you in a brief scene, but there are no actual penalties gameplay-wise, and you don't miss out on any story scenes.

I just want to make a fucking lockpick but everyone's stopping me at every corner, I can't even visit my room either it just makes me go to sleep automatically

It's already on page 10. If no one posts it should be gone in another hour or so. Spamming it to 750 would also bump it back to page 1.

Ok good, also side note does it imply you fuck the person you're dating like it does with Elizabeth or it it more subtle. Asking for a friend

But someone posted on it anyway. Guess we get two threads for another 24 hours.

>does it imply you fuck the person you're dating
Most of the time. Not sure how forward the text in the localization is, but most date scenes end with something along the lines of "you spent a long time alone together, and then walked her home to the station," and there's usually some suggestive dialogue like "lets get a little closer, okay?" at the end of the scenes too. This varies from person to person a little, but most are like this.

It did similar stuff in P4 too where the girls would say "I know the implications of asking to see a man alone in his room alone" followed but you "spending a long time together" but there was also the nurse who almost outright asked and talked about fucking you

>stares into your soul

There were people who were seriously insistent that CC2 were done with Naruto after 4.

I have no soul.

copy paste

Just bought a PS4 slim that came with Uncharted 4.

I've never had a console.

Picking up Persona 5, Bloodborne and Horizon.
good choices?

>Picking up Persona 5, Bloodborne and Horizon.
>good choices?
sure, if you're a mindless mainstream droid.

Geez, I surely thought they were. What now?

Storm 1/2/3 remastered + all new 4 v 4 focused game.

>mfw Storm1 never had trophies
Soon my Naruto platinum set will truly be complete.

>miss a Shadow with a normal attack as Ryuji
>"Oh Skull, you're pathetic."

what do i get then babe

>.hack is dead
>second JoJo game gigaton bombed
>part of CC2 is tied up in FF7-R hell
>their Montreal branch game has been under wraps for fucking ever
looks like they'll be making naruto forever~

Drop Horizon and get Nier.

All of them if you game share with your mate

Dump with sage next time

>Heavenly Punisher fight
>died twice now

gee i wonder if that fight is a tutorial on guarding or something
maybe you should try guarding when he charges

>really want to play persona 5 but also want to earn my automata plat legitimately first

>guard
>still die
great "tutorial"

You won't die if you guard and then get Morgana and Anne to heal you - unless you're severely underleveled. Stop being shit.
Maybe Easy would be more suited to someone like you. This isn't a game where you can just get through using one attack the entire time.

>final fantasy dlc dropped my profiles game rank from an A to a B

Cry more faggot

Are you playing on Merciless or something?

>gets BTFO
>c-cry more

Quit arguing like a bunch of niggers, holy shit.

Dont reply to him, it's probably his first Persona game or even SMT, he's filthy secondary. The guy also probably never played Nier or even Drakengard and just jumped into Automata. Fucking secondaries pieces of shits

People being too bad for babyshit like persona is why turnbased jrpgs barely get made anymore.

YES

They're both right though. Secondaries need to die and turnbased is superior to what you like.

Fucking this holy shit

What's the point of unnecessary bickering

gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-announced-ps4

Cool, more shit to spend money on that I already have

;_;

gal gun on sale

should I get it on ps4 or on vita?

also shiren and the witch and the hundred knight on sale too, are those better?

>gal gun on sale
Meme game, but it's a bit fun.

Nigger, Persona series is among the hardest due to time management.

You can easily compensate difficulty by grinding necessary levels in other games.

I'm not saying that P is hard, btw.

>4v4
>tfw UNS2 is also getting a remaster

Thanks Bamco

>witch and the hundred knight
Forty is going shill it to you, don't listen, the game is shit.

Just do the dungeon as early as you can, problem solved, You'll have literally weeks left every time.
I can see how someone waits until the last day the first time but after that it's not that hard of a concept.

>Just do the dungeon as early as you can, problem solved, You'll have literally weeks left every time.
Yeah, but if you will spend too many days you will waste the time that can be used on other stuff.

Plus, there are regular enemies in the first dungeon that can wipe the team, like that angel faggot.

but is it worth for 20 euros?

>angel faggot
You mean the one that spends one turn charging while morgana tells you that it's a good idea to guard now?

No, I'm talking about his regular version.

Just use Zio you fucking retard.

Or times like in P3 where you'd just miss attacking a shadow they instantly crit or hit your weakness and you just get fucked to death and literally can't even attack during the fight and get to lose half and hour of progress because you can't save in the fucking dungeon floors and IT KICKS YOU OUT TO BEFORE EVEN THE MAIN MENU. Fuck that garbage, annoying shit like that is why JRPGs aren't as popular. Not because they're bad or even boring its just lots of the great ones are old and have fuck loads of little small annoying design choices that build up to be infuriating.

>see vitagame I'm interested in on sale
>get on vitagen to see if they're talking about it
>it's all pedophiles
everytime

10 donalds, no more.

Don't scream at me, you bipolar bitch.

you mean you're not?

>got yakuza 0 because the yakuza poster got me into it
>never played a yakuza game before
>dude in the dojima building keeps chasing me
>won't leave me alone
>drop kick his ass out the building