Sup Veeky Forums?

sup Veeky Forums?

Who where /nogarage/? Where do you work on your car?

In the streets like a Mexican, or the local college if I ask politely and there aren't any lessons

Sometimes my garage is full so I either do it at a friend's house or a parking garage or a dead rural road.

>college instructors in the program I'm in will let me use my own blown engine for my engine rebuild class this January
>won't let me pull the engine at the college
>have no where else to do so

I can't win

>Where do you work on your car?
the gubmint provided hobby shop
Being military does have benefits.

I've seen Mexicans dropping diffs and hoisting engines out on the street.

Storage locker.

That your car, OP?
That's the celica on the white VSXXs, right?

This is what I imagine all of LA to look like. Buncha fat Armenians and beaners running around in stanced jap shit in shitty neighborhoods with story shitbox houses with bars on the windows.

I'll stay comfy in the mid-Atlantic, thank you :o)

My parents have a 5 car garage and only use 2 spaces in it, It's heated and cooled so I use that.

Basically. LA and most large cities in California are third-world shitholes that rival Brazil's favela abominations

I hate people like you, my dumbass white trash neighbor who's a shitty mechanic for some shitty auto shop does that shit and his piece of shit salvage yukon rattle and squels everywhere it goes i should just report his dumbass to the city

check priv cis white ale

Military private here. Pretty much all the bases in Canada have an autoclub which has hoists you can rent and all the tools you need. Still, it costs money to rent and I don't like being rushed by time limits/distracted by others. I do dumb shit stuff like tire/oil changes/really basic mods myself, and get a shop to do anything else.

US Navy here, we have the same.
It's actually illegal for us to use the shop for our own profits, and we can get the "privilege" to work there revoked for taking someone else's car there, and having them pay you to change their oil.

I don't, because it doesn't need work. For everything I do the backyard is fine. If I had a garage I'd get a project car, if I had a car that needed a lot of work I'd rent a garage a few houses down the street.

I was wondering the same thing

Is this your ra65 op? I've seen photos of it around the interwebs

wtf I dont want to enlist now
>enlist and make $3/hr as an E-1
>>DoD: oh btw you gotta pay us some schmeckles if you want to use our shop to wrench on your shitbox kthxbai~

did you just fucking cut the roof off your conquest?

yes

Basically that, but it's still easy to amass a large amount of money over time. No bills to pay except a plan for my old flip phone and wifi. I just eat at the mess hall everyday. All the clothes I wear are super cheap and I drive a shitbox. Nearly 90% of my paycheck goes into my stock market investments.

Forgot to mention, I also only pay $24 a month on insurance.

I don't totally hate that.

>My parents have a 5 car garage and only use 2 spaces in it
FUCKING BOOMERS REEEEEEEEEE

but seriously, thats crazy
where do they live? how much did they pay for that place?

I had a pontiac 389 in my dorm room m8. I brought it in piece by piece until I had all the parts for the build. Just make sure the never find out and your set