Tharja a best and canon

I WANT HECTOR'S DICK

Get in line, asshole.

Subaki will win you stupid fucking frenchquck

Azura a best

I'd have kids with Sonya!

I WANNA FUCK RYOMA

Will Fire Emblem ever be great again

Jesus christ the "Alm on his own vs Terrors" music is creepy, it gets all digital distortiony.

Rawr~ :3

A
FUCKING
CHICKEN
DINO

Reminder Faye did nothing wrong.

why is this portrait so goofy; dracozombies seem to look sufficiently creepy in the game, but the portrait not so much.

I assume that whenever you max out your skill log with inherits, it'll allow you to replace/delete some skills?

It is with Shadows of Valentia which had redeemed the 3DS era. Or at least, compensated for the awfulness of the other 2 games in that era.

with me! ME!

Is Berkut going to be our first genuinely human and not completely retarded antagonist since Awakening?

>Shadows of Valentia
>terrible maps
>redeemed

Look at the falchion stupid.

Reminder Faye is a bitch to Silque and probably to her adoptive grandpa, Mycen.

Map's aren't actually that bad desu

What are they so smug about?

You mean Radiant Dawn?

Are 4 star heroes viable? The feather cost of upgrading to a 5 star is so fucking ridiculous that I doubt I'll do it more than twice, can the 4 star heroes cut it?

They don't look dragony enough, they look way too much like dinosaurs. Zombie part is fine.

I have no opinion on the matter of waifus

>Shaggy swooce's right into Tharja's heart

DEEPTHROAT DELTHEA

And compared to maps like Thracia 776 and Conquest?

FE15 dracos are just ... unintimidating?

Best girl

A five-star is always preferred. You need to make plans on who you want to five-star.

You'd need to be running a 4* Armor team with buffs and Fury to potentially match or beat out normal 5* teams in raw stats.

The maps are bad. And yet SoV is still an amazing game and the 3DS era finally has a worthwhile FE game.

>not completely retarded
>muh power
>trusts random dick
>can't protect waifu

delet this

Both are overrated

>Empty patch of grass
>Not that bad
Awakening maps are improvement and awakening maps are some of the worst maps in the series.

seems like he's a good character, he's kind of an asshole, but you get why he's an asshole, and he has some redeeming qualities, that hits most of my marks

>Putting Thracia and Conquest in the same sentence

I knew it would happen, but I'm still disappointed Minerva won't defeat Camilla.

How do Hinokafags feel about the assrape She is getting by best onee-san?

Who?

We know Clive.

Are there tips on making more feathers then? 20,000 seems almost unreachable for me

Reminder that Awakenings decent maps were pulled from Gaiden.

to be fair Doma is the god of their country, not just some random dick, though turning his waifu into Sigurd without permission was a dick move on Doma's part

good taste in battle goddesses Clive

I only hear about people bitching about maps. Which game had the best ones?

It's PVE, anything is viable unless you want to rank high for your e-peen. Can you get 4k+ with some 4*s on your team for the max score rewards? Sure you can.

I want her to sexually abuse me then kill me for Duma

SoV seems to be one of those games that are especially good for Ironman runs. Question is, should revive shrines be allowed or not?

Hey has anybody seen Roy around? I have something for him

Some of the later maps are Thracia level hard on Hard Mode that is. though most of the early ones are open plains where you basically create a fort out of your own units to protect the weaker ones.

Clear the arena quests each day, participate and do decently well in the arena (>4,000 score), and take part in the voting gauntlet going on right now.

"""""decent""""""
Gaiden maps were also present in Fates too, don't make them good.
user already mentioned Conquest and Thracia, Ike's game has decent maps also, Marth's game has really good ones, Roy's game has some of my favourites too.

Arena rewards, daily arena quests, the gauntlet that's going on right now, greeting friends and one of your heroes with hearts above them, and halfway through the month, hero merit.

It's recommended you play a REAL game while playing this on the side. Also you can send heroes home for more feathers but they may have a skill you would like someone else to inherit.

>struggle on Navarre map for the 2 days.
>finally drop a honkers and slap her draw back
>clear on second try after swapping someone for a healer to keep her alive.

Now I feel stupid. And he don't even worth it.

>Implying Velma gives a fuck about Shaggy
She was originally a lesbian who lusted after Daphine. New Scooby doo forces that Shaggy x Velma shit
>Fire Emblem
ALM IS COOL

No statues
No shrines
Base classes only

Anallingus.

GBAfag here. What older games are good for getting more into the series?

>look up FE birthdays
Apparently I share my birthday with Gregor.
How is he like?

>should revive shrines be allowed or not?
Is that a thing still in this game?

POO'D
O
O
'
D

What's her role in the story? Is it any different from Gaiden? Turning him into a girl had better at least given her some importance otherwise what's even the point?

Talk about Shit Taste! Nyahaha!

>Palla, Catria, Sonya and Matilda are all in their 20s
>they are the most attractive women in Echoes
Is IS trying to tell us something?

Is Python worth training?

Regal Blade 3 star is as strong but more accurate than the Falchion... but you can't fucking upgrade the Falchion to fix this because I don't think you can leave the Temple of Duma.

can you post the track sounds interesting

Every villain in every game should be redesigned into a hot sorceress.

yeah. i just use my feathers to upgeade to 4 stars. no way i'm blowing it all on a 5 star when i can do everything already like max feathers in arena and the other shit they release with my 4 star team.

sure I guess though Tobin has been better for me.

Alright /feg/, what's your most humiliating defeat in Heroes?

>Lyn galeforces and gets a dance to wipe 3 of my units in one turn

In ENG? Heavy Weapons Guy
In JP? just an experienced old merc

I've upgraded Nowi, Serra, and Nino since I've started playing. It's not unreachable, you just have to be patient.

Amiibo units in action (excluding alm and celica)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CWxoOes7JNA

I don't have it sorry. I'm hearing it in game, maybe Youtube has it.

Thoughts? She also has Triangle Adept and I was considering Fury or Defiant Spd too, the A slot is so interchangeable that I don't even know

FE1/FE3B1+B2 if you want pure gameplay, fantastic maps and rather revolutionary games for the time. There's also 11+12 remakes with more up to date mechanics.

I'd skip over Gaiden, especially with the amazing remake of it out that fixed a good portion of problems FE2 had.

FE4 is a big fan favourite here, has plenty of interesting concepts and 1st gen has really engaging characters. Alot of cool concepts, from maps design to a story. Fairly easy game if you don't purposely gimp yourself, check it out if you get a chance. A new patch is out for it too.

If you enjoyed FE4, or want a harder game, then FE5 is fantastic. It's difficult, mostly well-designed (with some hiccups here and there), and very pleasing to the eye due to simplistic designs characters have. If you played 6 HM then I don't think you'll have much trouble with the difficult though.

+10 turbo whale taco team with a hector...

He had vantage on 2 tacos.

I love Radiant Dawn, but I'm still trying to be objective when I say that at least Gangrel and Walhart had pretty good potential.

Validar was a living walking joke though, as was Grima.

Lucina!!!

I like Hana

Yes. Tobin has been pretty unreliable for me and Leon is across the continent.

Laura in FEH when.

>as was Grima

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME

I'LL KILL YOUR WAIFU YOU BIG BULLY

Cuddling with my maid wife

youtube.com/watch?v=cpLU8BI02wQ

I know this song has getting lots of attention already, but I noticed something when I began counting out the beats. This theme has a 3/4 time signature (three quarter notes per measure), which also is the time used by waltzes. Guess what Berkut and Linea are doing in the game's opening animation?

Hopefully by the time they fix healers

Yoshi!

wouldn't glacies be the best special on Lyn? It's +23dmg for a neutral nature.

Though, nevermind. I guess she wants a bit of extra burst to finish off an opponent when at low HP