What do you think about the Cadillac CT-6?

What do you think about the Cadillac CT-6?

Does it have the same level of appreciation the German rival cars have?

lol no are you serious

>twin turbo V6
>Luxury

Haha no

Isn't that a nigger car?

My fav thing at the NYIAS 2016. I just like big sedans...the touch screen was overwehlmingly large and the console controls were sketchy at best tho.

Cadillacs are nice but they need to be, as a brand, about 100x better than they are to set the standard again like they had in the old days.

i feel bad for cadillacs. they went from american status symbol to hated

>740i xdrive - 4361lbs
>CT6 3.0T AWD - 4,085lbs.
all that """premium""" german plastic weighs the same as an average american

yet a RWD 740i with a single turbo inline six making 60 less hp and 80 less lb-ft is faster than the lighter awd twin turbo V6 CT6

isn't it getting a vee ate next model year?

source?

It's better than most Germans when it comes to repair costs, and the interior is of comparable quality and comfort. The only issue is the handling; The CT-6 tries to be sporty but it's a midsize sedan and so it can't really be as sporty as a 3 Series.

It's a Genesis competitor but they pretend that it can fight the s class. It also happens to be the lightest full size sedans on the market.

Niggermobile that really competes against the Genesis.

Boomers with money might buy one as their last car buy before they die. So maybe some nice low mileage used buys in 4-8 years....if you're a nigger.

looks too weird

Not a yank, but in my opinion they look great. Maybe the interior is bogwash, but the outside looks quite striking.

The concept's front headlights were way better than this "crying nigger tears" production one. I have no idea why they merged the two light bays and kept the lower chrome.

Everyone says American luxury interiors are bad, but nobody ever explains why. As someone who hasn't had a chance to compare between Americans and Germans in person, what makes German interiors better?

From internet builders, they look comparable, and Germans tend to be pricier for options that are standard in American cars. Most of the German ones also have some really ugly trims, especially the metal ones.

Why does the final production model have the "Mercedes Wince" instead of a straight, flat body line along the bottom of the windows? It makes the CT6 look like it was squashed.

I'm not thrashing any cars here but I can bet the CT6 will be more reliable than any German rival cars.

It's GM. It's guaranteed to fall apart the first winter.

>luxury car
>appreciation

those things depreciate so fuckin fast

It's the nicest car that GM has ever made, and I will get one some day after a few years.

They're only like 30k now though.