/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

old hag

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/card/sukuna_brave_and_small/j_summon.wav
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jx6EKP8Eqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sneks are not a combo deck
sneks are a plug n play extra wincon in your control and mid-vengeance decks
spread awareness to save a life

I need a runecraft deck that's not dshift, dirt aggro or daria tempo.

Does mangrove work like robinhood, hitting the enemy before they hit their target? I've never actually tested the amulet.

You just listed every playable rune archetype.

Make forest great again!

THIS SHITTY FUCKING GAME LITERALLY GIVES ME THE SHITTIEST DRAWS POSSIBLE

which Shadowverse is the biggest slut?

>I need a runecraft deck that isn't the only 3 viable runecraft decks in the game

Alright Dusting those 2 useless leggos in favour of this shadow deck was a good idea Holy shit

>T1 Vanguard
>T2 Vanguard and TAG
>T3 Pompous Princess pulling a TAG
>T4 Pompous Princess pulling a TAG
>T5 Floral
>T6 Alwidas
Like fucking really?

>pepecraft
what's the point

>elves
>having rights

Post your current leggos

Goblin princess.

Well that just leaves you with snowman PtP, have fun with that

Post elf

i just imagine elves and fairies being breeding material in a roach den, isn't that the only thing they're good for?

dragon hunting

Dirt Control and Dirt PtP are too weak against Shadow rn to bother with, and you've denounced the other good archetypes, so I guess you aren't playing Rune today

>he doesn't play dragon/shadow

afaik

not him but what rune should i play in tog? any cheap deck?

sAUCE

Reminder that wallet dragon is actually super hard countered by Aegis/Grail haven if you don't suck.

Plop your cup down on 8. Does he D-blast? Congratulations, you're clear to Aegis without face pressure. You win.

Does he not? Drink your cup with hallowed and get 3 satan cards with a 75% of an Astaroth, and a 100% chance of one of Dis or Rider. You still win.

You only get fucked if they have get to lategame with 2 evolves and back to back Zell you. But, if they manage to get to lategame unpressured enough that they can do a 2-turn 4-card 2-evolve combo, you deserve to lose you turboshitter.

Moonie want list!

add pepe to banner btw, he works in it too

Fuck Soulsquasher. Why is this card allowed?

>oh you just evolved that one? Thanks

>they need to start giving forest ways to actually take advantage of fairy generators.
These cards already exist, but the problem is, they all suck compared to Roach. So, nobody even bothers.

Dirt Burn is your best bet.

But what about Ginger?

You listed every PLAYABLE rune archetype.

>T8 do nothing
Thanks for the free Saha+Bahamut/Ouro and Zell evo.

Hence the notion that forest needs something better than AE and roach.

But storm ramp kills aegis though.

How do you guys control your anger while playing?

I end up punching the desk, punching my thigh, yanking my hair, or scratching my arms to the point of bleeding. I've broken trinkets on my table as well.

I don't understand how other people can control their anger so well.

Alright, so I have 2 Alberts, 1 gawain (Going to make more), and 3 otohimes (All drawn from packs).

How many more sword legendaries do I need for a deck? And what would it look like? Is Otohime useable with Gawain now?

They don't just suck compared to roach, they suck compared to the cards of every other class as well. Pretty much all the cards that aren't played in a roach/wolf deck are terrible. Even then they aren't great.

the problem with forest is that the combo mechanic is supposed to give a bonus effect on top of the base effect, but all of the cards are so shit without the added effect that they basically have a hidden +2pp tax on them. cards like tia seem strong for 5pp, but the actual cost is 7pp. then you're forced to play garbage 1/1 fairies that are even less useful than the 1/1 knights in sword decks because there aren't as many or as good cards supporting them.

not being autistic helps

Only Zini is really bad. Not a terrible pull starting out. Do you know about the private match quests for 100g each?

it's time to take a break

burn? i know about the dirt sub-mechanic but what is burn?

Literally impossible to "pressure" dragon as Haven. You can easily ignore their minions and soak damage to your face while ramping if and then play your board clears once you get to high enough PP. Doesn't matter if you're sitting at like 10 health or so after it, your average Haven deck has zero reach so you don't even feel threatened by them.

Once you get to 10 pp you basically never give them a safe turn to drop aegis or grail or whatever shitty wincon they're using. Literally the only way to lose as dragon is by bricking and never drawing your ramp or late game minions.

usamin.love/card/sukuna_brave_and_small/j_summon.wav
i'm in love

Oh, and one of those sword taunt legendary chicks.

this nigga has it right
shit like metallurgist sounds great on paper, but in reality you need a 4p to even get the combo off, and then you have a shitty 2/1 on the field, with two even shittier 1/1s.

basically aggro

Just exit the game, alt + F4 exists for a reason. Then take a break for the rest of the day or even a few weeks. No reason to get that mad at a RNG game.

My anger usually subsides after a few games and I just accept it's going to be one of those days.

>How do you guys control your anger while playing?
i just stop playing, then once a few minutes pass i am calm and can think rationally again

although its not working that well anymore since i always get anxious as fuck when i load up the game now. i don't think i'll ever be able to enjoy playing again

spell damage. half the "control" decks in shadowverse are burn decks.

Forte so based

>punching my thigh
do you have cute thighs?

>scratching my arms to the point of bleeding
i recommend biting them instead

Combo mechanic is fucked because of 10 mana and 5 slot board cap.

Only roach can maximize due to its damn cheap as fuck.

guys how do I stop my laptop going into nuclear meltdown when I play games? I literally only use it for morrowind and shadowverse. I can smell it burning a hole in my desk. no seriously, I smell burning.

This is the dumbest shit and it almost never works but it's so satisfying to do when it does

>intelshit
>not made for poaching eggs on youre cpu
when was the last time you cleaned up the insides? they are delicate things you know?

----> /g/

generally you likely should check if it has some space below it for venting, laptops usually have vents on the bottom

daria pleases elephants now

oglers weren't enough

>since i always get anxious as fuck when i load up the game now
Me too. Not sure why, even happens in unranked.

Spicy.

Yeah exactly, the combo effect is pretty taxing and most of the combos are just bad. They have such bad card draw as well, glimmering wings is a 2 mana draw 1 or draw 2 if you play two other cards. There need to be stronger effect that aren't just "play 2 cards get +1/+1", tia is good if you can get zero costs as well, but the only thing that really gives zero costs is like EPM and Feena. The combo minions are just given bad stats because they have an effect to make them okay with the combo, the combo should make them a lot better for the cost.

I would love to see different combos and them actually putting to use fairy generators, instead of just giving forest these useless generators that will probably never see play like fairy cage.

Roach is also the only combo effect that scales with a bigger combo for forest I believe. And it's pretty much forests only finisher outside of silver bolt so they pretty much have to use it, as they can't really rely on their weaker minions.

MAJOR I'M BURNING UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

asking for tech support on /g/ is like asking for an anime like cowboy bebop recommendation on /a/.

Unranked doesn't bother me at all, but I just hit AA2 and with the meta not being settled yet, I have a small fear of playing ranked right now because I don't want to lose an insane amount of points being relatively close to Masters.

Why does rank never reset?

>Roach is also the only combo effect that scales with a bigger combo for forest I believe.

There is Tam Lin but he is understated. Like the other user said the combo cards pretty much has 2PP tax attach on them. So the other way to make these combo viable is for forest to have a way to reduce card cost in hand.

Tia has gotten power-creeped so hard it's not even funny.

Costs 2 extra cards/tokens to use, or an evolution from a 4 pp minion that is extremely awkward to use going 1st. Basically 7PP for 6/6 rush when we now have cards that are 4/5 rush summon a 2/1, has no combo req and requires no extra cards to perform, is a must kill target because she gives evolves for free if not destroyed.

I see a lot of lists actually dropping her now because she requires too many cards/board space to use and is no longer good enough for all those downsides.

its more like a 3 pp tax because generating fairies usually costs 1 pp

no, go look up midrange albert sword deck on game-ai and forget about otohime.
All new sword legs and golds are average at best and control sword is more meme than ever.

It's not that simple. The thing is EVERY Forest deck plays Ancient Elf and Roach. Whenever you hear the words 'Forestcraft' or 'Arisa' you immediately think of AE and Roach. Those two cards, and the style of play they encourage are integrated with the class' identity. If you are not playing Ancient Elf and Rhinoceroach in your Forest deck, then you are not playing Forestcraft. You are playing something else. It's not a simple matter of nerfing the cards, or making new cards that push AE and Roach out of old lists and fuck up the metagame. Players would still get pissed of no matter which decision here is made. These two cards restrict design space for the class, but at the same time, nerfing these cards would make the entire class unplayable overnight, and Cygames knows this.

is this some new jank by our resident jap brewer?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jx6EKP8Eqw

Play pure neutral

>no, go look up midrange albert sword deck on game-ai

that deck scares new players because it also has 3x tsubaki

tsubaki is optional for that deck, you can use dod instead

I go where the road takes me
Time to settle down~

Just beat a luna and she rage DCed on me, Its probably going to make me lose even though I won THERE we go I won

Master is the real ranked and it resets monthly.

>gert with ward

Dude, Lecia only protects Officers that were on board before her.

Think Liza.

I don't think you could make a deck that works without AE or Roach just because the forest craft cards are so bad and the combos outside of roach are extremely weak with a high card tax. Do you think you could make a forest deck work well against other decks in the current meta without those cards? The problem with forest is they have so few options and their cards and a lot of the combo effects are just useless.

he actually explains why it has tsubaki
you can go and do 12 face dmg on t7 with her and Arriet - better than enhanced albert

>Whenever you hear the words 'Forestcraft' or 'Arisa' you immediately think of AE and Roach.

There is the reason this picture is editted this way .

However, if they really make something that is stronger and can replace AE and roaches entirely, I don't think anybody will complain. At least I won't.

Why are most of the fairy generators so fucking bad? Fairy token generation seems to be worth about .5 PP. Then they print shit cards like Fairy Knight that's an entire 1PP over Blitz Lancer for 1 fairy.

oh, you mean a totg deck i haven't seen yet

i meant a couple of rob decks there, or that #1 deck from twitter with 2 luminous mages, tsubaki is completely optional there imo

arriet + baki looks very interesting indeed

elf really just relies on roach and ae to even stay alive what forest deck could you even make that would stand a chance against any other classes in this meta? i think the point is that the power of their other cards is so low they can't really get away from roach and ae

But she's so cute. I don't want to have to drop Tia.

I kill myself

>main both shadow and dragon
>be garbage tier in DE and RoB
>mfw both shadow and dragon are tier 1 now
you all laughed at us look who's laughing now

so you spent 40k on new cards?

>tfw Ungoro looks really fun that I have no will to play SV anymore

What do, senpai???

Just a little bit more

Yes exactly I really want something like Fairy Princess to work out, or Rose Queen or even Fairy Cage. They really need to create cards that can actually take advantage of a lot of fairies, the problem is always 1/1 fairies taking up the small amount of board space and being useless 1/1 fairies that are only really there for combos (of which are pretty weak effects outside of roach). Then they just clutter up your hand most of the time, and that wouldn't even be a bad thing if you had more cards to use the size of your hand like bolt and will.

It's just they have so few options on how to play the class, and comboing outside of roach isn't even that good most of the time.

>Last two dragons have been JO Pendants with Eggs
>didn't draw their mad cyclones
>wasted their salamander breaths on maids and vanguards
Just because you have removal doesn't mean you should use it every single opportunity you get. The 1 damage pings don't mean shit when you can heal for 4 HP a turn.

shadowverse gets patched to shit while hearthstone gets patched to fun

what a time to be alive

>b-but muh magic card designers

Same.
I was even lucky enough to get an animated Tia.

It kinda sucks that Aerin is taking her place

>kabal is dead without Reno
>pirate gets spayed
>jade will run rampant

That is fun, right?

>autism

i don't get particularly angry at games. yeh i might curse if some bullshit rng happens or i misplay or whatever but if i'm on a losing streak or something i just exit, do something else for a while and play later

shit nigga it's a fuckin game that's most popular with japs playing on their cell phones on the train - you should never be causing injury to yourself over weeb anime tiddie wizard poker